Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

Party Time

The party that night was exactly how I thought it was going to be; loud and nervewracking. Don't get me wrong I like to party but not when I have to worry about people breaking things and spilling things. Thankfully Pete didn't really have a lot of fragile or valuable things around, only a few electronics. Hemingway would have destroyed it anyway like he did the furniture.

I had finally let Alex convince me to relax enough to dance when I heard someone call my name. "Reina? Reina? Is there a Reina here?"

"Over here," I yelled over the music and waved my arms since I couldn't tell where the voice was coming from. Next thing I knew the cordless phone was placed into my waving hand. I put the phone up to one ear and tried to cover the other with one hand. "Hello?"

"Hello? Rey? This is Pete."

"Hold on Pete I'll get somewhere where I can hear you." I pushed my way through the crowd and made my way upstairs. "Hello," I said again once I was able to hear over the booming music.

"Having fun," was the reply. I could tell he was smirking even without seeing him.

"Look I'm sorry I only inteded for a few people to come over but I guess word got out."

"I was only joking, it's ok. Have fun."

"Ok I'll try. Are you having fun? How's the tour going so far?"

"It's good we had quite a few kinks the first few days and pranks but it's all good. I love being on the road."

"I can only imagine."

"Maybe not, we'll have to get you to come visit for a few days."

"I'll think about it." Being stuck on a cramped bus with a buch of messy guys (no matter how much I liked them) was just not my idea of fun.

"Well I won't keep you from the party I just wanted to say 'hi.'"

"Ok. You guys be safe. I'll talk to you later."

When I hung up, I returened to the party. I made my way through the crowd to the doors leading outside. I made my way around the pool to a little bar with a bartender Angel had hired. "A bellini please."

While I waited for my drink I spotted Dani. "Hey oh my god this party is so much fun," she said. I could tell she had had a few drinks, in fact the only thing keeping her upright was a random guy with his hands around her waist. "Oh, Rey this is...um...what's your name again," she giggled absently.

"Abe," he said smiling. He was actually pretty cute, he had brown hair cut in a short crew cut, brown eyes, and the body of an Abercrombie & Fitch model. Dani certainly didn't have on beer goggles with this guy.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Abe, you two have fun. Dani, honey, you might want to slow down on the drink you want to remember this in the morning right?"

She nodded and then took Abe's hand dragging him off. I picked up my bellini and began to head back inside when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see another Abercombie & Fitch model only this one had longish platinum blonde hair and bright green eyes. He was also very tan. "Hi. I saw you from the other side of the pool and I just had to come say 'Hello'. My name is Penn, what's your name?"

"Reina," Isaid trying to sound as disinterested as possible.

"It's nice to meet you. Would you like to dance with me?"

He was very cute but I knew I shouldn't.

"She can't, she's dancing with me," said Alex appearing from nowhere. Penn politley nodded an made a quick exit. "That was a pretty long pause Rey. You had to think that hard about whether or not you should ance with that guy?" He was not happy.

"Alex what are you talking about. Of course I wasn't going to dance with him."

"Did you want to?"

I knew I should have said no to make him happy but I didn't want us to start lying to each other. It didn't really matter anyway, I guess I took too long answering again becasue he walked away from me. I tried to follow caling after him but the crowd made it difficult. I waved and pushed my way throught the crowd and followed him when I sw him head upstairs. "Alex I'm sorry but are you trying to tell me you haven't even looked at any other girls since we've been together," I said once we were alone.

He looked like he didn't know what to say. "It's impossible not to Rey, but that doesn't mean it still doesn't hurt to see it happen. How would you feel if it were me and some good-looking chick asked me to dance?"

I walked over to the bed he was now sitting on and kicked off my shoes, scooting across the bed behind him. "Insanely jealous," I said draping my arms arund his neck,, "And I'm sorry for making you feel that way." Soon I had moved from massaging his neck to sinking my teeth into the creamy skin and nibbling away. Alex kicked off his shoes so he could get a better angle to return the favor.

"No! Stop it! Get off of me!" We heard a voice speak loudly from a nearby room.

"That sounded like Dani," said Alex scrambling to get up.