Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

Vegas Baby

Two weeks later I found myself in LAX.

"Are you ok," I asked as I watched Pete's leg shake up and down as we waited for our flight.

"I hate flying.'

"But don't you do it all the time?"

"Yeah and I hate it every time."

"Well relax we're not even on the plane yet. And it's only an hour flight."

When we were finally settled on the plane I noticed Pete leg start to shake again as he looked around nervously. He didn't even notice it this time. I grabbed his thigh and he stopped shaky looking at me questioningly before realizing what I was doing. "Sorry."

We both got settled with our ipods for the short flight. I could tell that he was nervous so as the plane took off so I reached over and took his hand. He squeezed back as we ascended into the air.

"How do you do this on a regular basis," I asked once we had landed in Las Vegas.

"Well it's usually Patrick holding my hand," he grinned.

****************************************************************************************************

"Here are the keys to your Sky Villa sir and enjoy your stay at the Palms," said the attractive woman behind the desk.

I followed Pete up our own private elevator to the two-story Sky Villa that he had gotten for the two of us. I was instantly amazed when I walked in. The hotel suite was huge and beautiful. I walked around excitedly exploring the space. There were 2 bedrooms each with a full bath and it's own balcony, a media room, a massage room, a kitchenette, a living room, dining room, exercise room, full wet bar, and a Jacuzzi surrounded by glass walls so that you could see the sites. I ran to the window to look out on Sin City as Pete tipped the bellhop.

I heard him chuckle behind me. "What?"

"Nothing you're just so excited like a little kid that's all. It's cute. I'm really excited to be here mostly because you're excited to be here for the first time. Hello," he answered his phone that I hadn't even heard ring. I continued to look at the skyline, which I was sure would look fantastic later on tonight, while he talked on the phone.

"Do you want to get changed before we go," he asked me.

"Where are we going?"

"We're going to hang out with Panic."

"Ok yeah I'll change really quickly."

I headed upstairs to the bedrooms and looked for the one with my bags in it. The rooms were definitely plush. The big king sized bed was covered in off-white Italian bedding. There was a gray micro suede couch with a lot of pretty pillows. There was a 42" plasma television mounted on the wall across from the bed and the door to a huge walk-in closet beside it. I went through my small suitcase to find some clothes to wear out and then headed into the bathroom to freshen up. The bathroom itself was also beautiful with it's gray marble counter tops, sinks of raised glass bowls, see-through glass showers which frosted over once you flipped a switch, and of course perfectly fluffy and snuggly white towels. I quickly freshened up and put on a pair a dark blue-washed skinny jeans, a turquoise spaghetti strap tunic and red peep-toed pumps. I walked back out to the room grabbing my purse from the plush arm chair and a jacket in case I got cool.

When I got back downstairs Pete and the members of Panic were all standing around in the living room talking while they waited for me. "Hey sorry if I took too long I'm ready."

"No no at all we were just talking. Reina, this Brendon, Jon, Spencer and you've already met Ryan. Guys this is Reina."

I went around shaking hands and exchanging hellos they seemed nice enough. "Hey good to see you again," said Ryan when I got to him. Instead of a handshake though he wrapped his arms around me for a hug. When we separated I couldn't help but look over at Peter who was smirking.

"Shall we?"