Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

The Godfather IV Starring Ryan Ross

By the time we finished our meal we decided to head back to the Palms to the casinos. Those Panic boys sure love to gamble. Since the only card games I knew how to play were "Go Fish" and "I Declare War" I decided it would be wise to just sit back and watch.

As soon as the boys sat down at one of the tables a waitress came over to take our drink orders. "Whiskey sour please," I ordered.

Ryan looked at me amused. "Do you even know what that tastes like?"

I smiled sheepishly. "No, but I'm in a casino in Vegas and I feel very 1940s and I'm waiting for Bugsy Siegal to appear. They didn't drink fruity wimpy drinks back then."

"Do you want me to put on a fancy italian suit and start talking like dis," he said imitating the Godfather.

"You know what shut up and play your game," I said trying to pretend that I was offended that he was laughing at me.

When the drinks came I looked around for Pete and realized he was gone. "Hey where did Pete go?"

"Oh he said he had to leave but he told me to tell you that you should stay with us and have fun," said Jon absently.

I was surprised that he had just left me without saying anything.

"Don't be mad," Ryan said noticing my expression, "He planned this. He told me that he thought you and I might hit it off but you weren't so into it so he planned this little surprise so you and I could spend time together."

"It's not that I'm not into you it's just I don't I'm ready..."

He cut me off. "Don't worry about it. I completely understand, I'm not either. In my defense, even though I knew he was going to do, I did tell him it was a terrible idea."

"Well I see nothing wrong in us getting to know each other as friends," I said.

That earned me a huge flashing smile.