Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

The Morning After

The next morning we got ready for a late brunch. Things were really strained between Pete and I and he barely looked at me as we got ready.

I was putting on my shoes before heading down to meet everyone else in the living room. I had finally had enough of the awkwardness. "Pete about last night..."

"We'll talk about it when we get home," he interrupted me. He said it with such force that I shut my mouth immediately. I was confused. Was he mad at me for what happened last night? I stormed out the room grabbing my purse and making my way downstairs.

"Hey everyone," I said as I descended down the staircase. Panic were already here plus Jon and Spencer's girlfriends. And rest of FOB was here along with the girls. The only person we were waiting for was Pete. "I can't believe you're up and fully functioning. Shouldn't you still be in bed with a massive hangover," I asked walking towards Angel.

"I don't get hungover, I'm perfect remember," she joked.

"Ok let's get out of here," said Pete coming down the steps not even trying to hide the fact that he was in a crappy mood.

"What's wrong with him," asked Tessa quietly as we walked through the hotel.

"I don't know. Maybe he's mad that he was denied access last night," Angel whispered mischeviously.

I stopped dead in my tracks. "What?"

"Oh please Rey you can't deny this one. I saw it with my own eyes. You and Pete making out on the couch last night. He was just trying to get a little extra Reina action and you turned him down. You're crazy by the way." I grabbed Angel and pushed her to the side of the walkway with Tessa and Lacey following me. "What the..."

"Angel listen to me I am not joking you cannot tell anybody about this do you understand? It could ruin everything, not to mention Pete would hate me. Besides it was just a kiss it doesn't mean anything."

"That's not how it looked to me," she smirked.

"Angel I'm serious!"

"Ok fine I promise I won't tell anybody. But we're not done with this conversation I want all the juicy details later," she said walking off towards the exit.

Peter sat at the other end of the table at breakfast and he still wouldn't look at me. I tried to ignore it and chatted with everyone else at the table. After breakfast we went back to the hotel to pack for our trip back to LA.

"Pete what's the problem," I asked no being able to stand the silent treatment any longer.

"I said we'll talk about it when we get back home."

"At least tell me why you're mad at me! I don't think I did anything wrong," I sat on the bed in protest preparing to sit there until he had answered my question.

"I'm not mad at you," he said sitting on the floor in front of his suitcase defeated, "I'm mad at myself for what happened last night."

"It wasn't all you," I said quietly.

"Yeah but I think I wanted it more than you did. You were the one to stop it but I'm the one who's seriously dating someone."

I slid off the bed and sat on the floor in front of him. "Don't beat yourself up about it Peter. Nothing happened that's all that matters. I really don't want this to affect our relationship. We make a good team."

He smiled. "Yeah we do."

"So is there any chance that we can pretend like last night never happened?"

He nodded. "I just need to get my head together but we'll be fine, Rey."

"Good," I said feeling accomplished, "Now let's go we've got plane to catch."