Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

I Promise

We intended to only bowl a few games but at 9pm they had cut off the lights and turned on the good music for Rock 'n' Bowl. And we'd had to stay for a few more rounds. Ryan ended up taking me back to Pete's house around 11 pm and the house was completely dark. "Maybe Pete decided to go to bed early...without me," I thought to myself. "Bye," I called and waved to Ryan as I let myself into the house and he pulled out of the driveway.

As soon as I entered I noticed that the whole house smelled like vanilla and contrary to how it looked from the outside the house was not completely dark. Instead there were candles lit everywhere and "Wonderwall", one of my favorite songs from the 90s, was playing throughout the house. I saw a dark figure coming towards me out of the kitchen. "Pete, what's..." Before I could finish he kissed me urgently. "...all this," I finished.

"I'm glad your home I was starting to think the candles might burn out before you did." He took my hand and started leading me upstairs.

I followed him into his room. "Pete you were careful right? You didn't put the candles near anything flammable or anything? And you put them out of Hemmy's reach?"

He laughed as he pulled of my jacket. "Will you relax? Why don't you just let me take care of you?"

"What are you talking about? I've let you take care of me from the start. I'm living in your house for goodness sakes."

"No I had to make you come stay with me and if that wasn't enough you had to go and get a job. You can't just sit back and let me handle things."

"Well I'm sorry but I like to be in control," I said pushing him back onto the bed and straddling him.

"Well then I think we have a problem Ms. Vasquez because see I'm a control freak and if this relationship is going to work then I'm going to have to be the one in charge," he said flipping us over so that now he was the one on top.

I giggled. "I think we might be able to compromise." I lifted up my head to kiss him. "So you never told me what all this is for," I said when I had finally forced us apart.

"I know that the other night was your first time and all and it wasn't very romantic. I just thought, you know, that we could do it right this time."

"That's so sweet."

I heard the lyrics of "Wonderwall" playing clearly through the speakers.

So I said maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall


At that moment looking into his wide caramel colored eyes I knew that's exactly how I felt about him. "I don't ever want to lose you, Pete, you mean everything to me," I confessed stroking his hair.

He twirled his fingers in mine. "I'm not going anywhere, I promise. I'll always be here for you Reina, no matter what," he said.

And he sealed his promise with a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it! Thanks to everyone who read this story and everyone who commented. You guys are awesome.

The sequel of the story will be up soon so stay subscribed and I'll make an announcement here. Thanks again