Status: Comment&Subscribe?

She's a Mystery.

Chapter Three.

"What's your name?" This was the same question he kept asking every day, but I would never give him an answer.

"Figure it out yourself or just give up already." I laughed, taking pleasure in torturing him.

"I can't figure it out! No Professor ever calls on you, your friends won’t tell me and no one knows you!" He ranted on and on. "You really know how to keep yourself on the down low." He mumbled miserably. I took pity on him and told him a letter.

"I'll take pity on you then." I gave him a look a mother would to her child.

"I don't want your damn pity." He hissed, diverting his eyes away and even though it was barely noticeable, his lip jutted out ever so slightly.

"It starts with an A," I told him and he seemed to perk up a tiny bit.

"...Ariel?" He guessed, making this adorable face that had hope written all over it.

My laugh crushed his dreams and he groaned in frustration, putting his elbows on his knees and resting his face in his hands.

"Want to get going to breakfast now?" He nodded his head solemnly and stood up, holding his hand out for me to take. How gentlemanly like, I gave him a small half smile and gently took his hand. His touch cooled me down to a nice temperature and I treasured it while it lasted.

"I was wondering if this weekend during the Hogsmeade trip you would like to have lunch." Draco asked and I was surprised. He wasn't nervous or anything, I never expected him to be but he had never asked a girl on a lunch date before. Something big had to have happened to Draco because this year he has changed drastically.

"Of course I would like to have lunch, duh... I do every day." I teased him, fighting back a smile as I saw a lost look in his eye before it became annoyance.

"I meant with me. Would you like to go out to lunch with me?" He really stressed the last two out. I stopped and pretended to think about it when I saw the stressed out 'what more can I possibly do?!' look on his face.

"Sure, we can go to lunch." I smirked at him and -correct me if I’m wrong- his eyes twinkled! How sweet.

"Okay, good. Good, okay great. I'll be waiting in the common room whenever you're ready." I nodded my head; I didn't expect him to be waiting in the boys dormitories for me.

Our hands separated when we walked into the Great Hall and he and I went our separate ways. I felt him glance at me every few minutes and I caught his eye. I raised a brow at him and smirked, turning my head straight forward and put my head phones in.

Sing0 by Chouchou came on and I swayed to the relaxing beat while taking a sip of water. I mimicked the words in Japanese while I skipped breakfast and just finished up some last minute homework. My drink this morning had left me full. I got up and took the last sip of my water before walking out of the Great Hall with my homework. I wanted to get all of my stuff ready since I hadn't had time earlier because Draco pulled me aside just to talk, which I didn't mind.

I jogged toward the steps when a hand snatched up the wrist and spun me around toward them. When I saw it was Nicolai I hugged him tight. Nicolai was my brother. I had two brothers and one sister. Nicolai, Paris and Jesse. Jesse being my sister, Paris being my older brother.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as I looked around the common room blandly. Nicolai wasn't supposed to be here.

"I had to bring you more bottles. Duh." He slapped the back of my head and handed me the small trunk that fit in my hand.

"Oh, yea, thank you Nicolai." I nodded my head and kissed his cheek. He kissed my forehead and snuck out of Hogwarts. When I was safely in my Dormitory I cast a spell that made the trunk go back to its original size and placed it inside of my other one.

I walked back down the stairs and just layed on the couch since there was a good thirty minutes left until I was expected in my first class of the day with Draco. I must have fallen asleep because next thing I knew I was being shook awake frantically. I didn't move, just continued to sleep in the same exact position.

The next thing I knew a finger was placed sideways under my nose so when I tried to breathe I couldn't get any air. I gasped and sleepily opened my eyes, sitting up right. I rubbed under my left eye. What the heck? My eyes adjusted to the lighting and I made out a figure.

"Wha--?" I began to say but Draco cut me off and chewed me out. I looked down, not really listening to him, only waiting for him to shut up so I could get some sleep; I haven't gotten any but a little here and there.

"Merlin’s beard! Can you at least look like you're breathing when you sleep? Nearly made me think you were dead." He ran a hand down his face, looking stressed. I felt bad that I was potentially responsible for making him that way and I apologized.

"I'm sorry; I didn't even know I fell asleep. The only reason I came up here was for our homework assignments." I looked around at the scattered parchment everywhere and cursed.

"Bloody hell." We said in unison for different reasons completely.

I yawned which effectively made him yawn and then it just turned into a yawning fest. I could hardly keep my eyes open as I curled into a ball on the couch. Slowly my eyelids slipped shut and blackness surrounded me. "Maybe we should get to class before it starts? Don't want to be late." My words were almost incoherent as I yawned again, trying to open my eyes but failed to.

"It’s already almost half over; I got worried and asked to be excused for a moment when you never showed." His words slurred and he shivered from the coldness as his eyes closed. I got off the couch and let him lay down, seeing as he hasn't gotten any rest at all. Once he laid down I cuddled up next to him since I couldn't find a blanket and my body temperature was high enough to keep a few people warm.

He moaned when our skin made contact. "You're toasty warm. How are you this warm?" He asked me before waving it off. "You know what; I don't care as long as you keep me warm." He pulled me closer and we both fell asleep.