The Vials

Thanksgiving Troubles...

Thanksgiving, our first as a couple- in our own place. We decided to be adults and serve Thanksgiving dinner for ourselves this year. I make a turkey, homemade mash potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn, carrots, ham, gravy, stuffing, apple sauce from the jar, dinner rolls with butter, cranberry sauce from the can, home made apple and cinnamon pie along with a home made pumpkin pie served with ready whip- whip cream. I started cooking at nine in the morning and dinner was done by four thirty.

I set the living room up with Netflix and seating everyone where they were going to eat with thier plate, bowl, spoon, knife, fork, napkin and drink. Broly and I sat on the couch near the end so Lola was to the left of me- because Bardock was beside her in the chair, while Zacc and Helena sit on the love seat. I serve everyone dinner by quarter to five and had the movie set up only five minutes later. By five the movie was playing while we all ate quietly.

It wasn't bad for my first home made dinner for a holiday, I was proud of myself as I finished my plate of food- ready for seconds. I grab more of everything and sit back in my seat. I nearly finished that one as everyone else had began cleaning up their plates for me. I ate slower than everyone else. I packed two bowls and we passed them around getting higher than can be. Everything was going great until I get the odd feeling like we were alone anymore.

So, I got up and went out side. I was dressed in my black jeans with my red and black striped long sleeve shirt, with my hair up in pig-tales. I wasn't wearing any shoes even, but I looked out across the way and saw him. There, staring at me. Smiling. I jump over to him- growling as I land before him. He just nods his head.\

"Happy Thanksgiving Emmaradyn." Issac laughs.
"You too." I say as I stand up.
"How are you doing my dear child?" He asks in a serious tone.
"I am doing fine, why?" I question as I stand with my guard up.
"Just wondering- I created you. It's sad. I have to kill the one being I wish to have alive rather than for a meal now. You have so much potential, if I could just train you to like work on your magick and you speed. I know we could be the strongest vampires of this entire area," He says hopefully.
"I don't know." I say softly- thinking.
"Why not?" It helps us both out- no one has to die." He admits.
"True." I say as I watch him take a step closer.
"But, you would be mine- like my queen." he says walking closer.
"Wait- no. Never." I say quickly.
"Fine- then perish on the eve of your birthday." He growls as he raises his hands.

I back up and quickly scream as he jumps at me, making me fall back. Yet, I flip over making him land on his chest as my body weight lands on his back heavily. He growls as I laugh, my fangs growing with rage; this mother f*cker is ruining my holiday- making me muddy and gross. I grab his shirt making him flip over onto hi back, punching his as soon as he lands. He laughs as he slides out from under me making me fall forward, almost onto my face.

"You, foolish girl. You think that you are some match for me. Have fun for the rest of our holidays- these will be your last." he growls as he stands on a branch far away from me.
"Not likely, I'm going to be the one to come out of this. Not you." I glare at him.
"We'll see. But, for now- have happy a holiday." he laughs before vanishing.
"Yeah, I will." I say as I head back to the house.

I head in threw the side door, heading into my room grabbing new clothes and my showering stuff. I shower as quickly as I could, dressing in my black and white stripped stockings with my black dress with a red Gothic polo for an under shirt. I put my hair back up into pig tales with bows this time that were red to match the shirt. I slip on my red DC sneakers before I put on some simple Gothic make-up.

I look at my cellphone, it reads 7:04pm. Time for desert. I declare as I eneter the living room. I cut everyone thier pieces of pie before sitting down to enjoy the first Christmas Special of the season- The Grinch. We enjoy desert while we all talk about whatever; nobody really noticed me missing. I was happy with that, because having to explain that I had an encounter with Issac on this beautiful holiday. No, it'd ruin the mood.

I just let it go as the night went on, and we kept watching Christmas Specials- while getting high. Memories that were going to last a life time. I take pictures with Lola and Helena while the boys play a game. I decide to take the girls in the bedroom with me so we could have girl time. I put on Sweeney Todd as we did our make-up and smoked. Girl time was full of gossip and fun, pictures taken for memories- before rushing out and attacking the guys for photos.

It was all so much fun, but by 11:45pm everyone was leaving and Bardock went to Lola's for a little while so they could hang out and talk; meaning they were going to have sex. Broly and I cleaned the house as soon as everyone left. I put all the food away, did the dishes and wiped the counters and stove while Broly swept and straightened up the living room, before showering.

While he is showering I head into our room and get dressed in my black boy cut shorts with red bands that say Avenge Sevenfold with the death-bat on my right hip along with my black and red death-bat silk nighty that went to my knees. I lay on the bed reading a magazine until Broly comes in, he is dressed in a pair of black sweat pants with white skulls all over them. Water still shining on his stomach while he stands in the doorway drying his hair with his towel.

"Damn baby." I say smiling at him, seductively.
"You look so sexy." He breathes at me as he leans down kissing me softly.

We make it to the bed, him laying me down- getting between my legs while he kisses my neck softly. I moan softly as I grind my hips against his as I feel my body become engolfed in passion. Our lips connected and the next thing I knew I was under the covers naked with his hard member deep inside me slamming in and out of me making me scream out his name. For some reason we didn't think for him to pull out since he hadn't put on a condom for dome reason.

We cum together, kissing passionately as he pumps me harder as he fills me with his fluids; sounds gross but that is what cum is; We lay there all sweaty and panting for air as we cuddle lovingly. We fall asleep in each other's arms, I dream of marrying Broly. I love him so much. I just have to face it though, that won't happen if I don't face Issac and get what i've got to get done. Before midnight on my birthday.

It's Thanksgiving- meaning, I have until July 25th... which is 8 months and one day away. I have to start training more often and work tend times harder. I awake at eight in the morning to my cellphone going off, it was my boss telling me to be in at nine thirty. I get up and get dressed in a pair of jeans, a old Three Days Grace shirt, my Grey work hoody with my combat boots with steel toe.

I put my hair up in a high pony, with little Gothic make-up before spraying myself with some sweet perfume. I kiss Broly as he wakes up finally, before grabbing my cigarettes and cellphone before leaving. Tonight I go out for training with Lola, while Broly and Bardock train together. This will be fun, as long as Issac stays away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and sweet ^-^