Status: completed

Midnight Dreams

One-Shot

"Oh, God Jayy! Yes! Please…more!"

I woke up in a panic, sweating profusely and scared out of my mind. These dreams have been happening too much lately and becoming more and more vivid. I turned to face the clock; 3:47, still too early to get up. I groaned in my head and looked down to my boxers. A nice tent was pitched and I knew I had no chance of it leaving on its own. I looked over at the sleeping form next to me. Dahvie was on his back, snoring lightly with his lips slightly partly. He looked so peaceful and cute. He moaned a little bit and shifted, now facing me.

I felt guilty for what I was about to do, but I had no choice. If I got out of bed there was a good chance the cheap motel bed would creak or I'd run into something and wake him up. Sighing I turned my attention back to my erection, it's starting to hurt a bit now. I laid down and closed my eyes, thinking back to my most recent dream.

Of course Dahvie was the star in it, he always was. I've liked him for awhile now but I know he's straight. I accept that, no matter how much I wish I could have him. But I can live with just sharing a bed on tour and living with him when we're not.

I began to recall the dream with remarkable detail and begin to pump my member. I had finally mustered up the courage to pin Dahvie to the bed and have my way with him. He was very responsive to my advances but then again it was my dream so why wouldn't he be? I pumped faster as I pictured kissing him passionately like I had always wanted to do. I moved to his neck sucking and biting him lightly, marking him as my own.

I moved down his chest, pinching and sucking his nipples as I went. I began to pull down his boxers as his breathing sped up. I nipped the skin over his hip bones and pumped him slowly, earning a throaty moan in response. "Please Jayy…" he whimpered out. His dick was twitching, precum sliding out and his eyes were full lust and want. I gave him a quick peck on the lips before moving down to my prize.

I licked over his dick, biting lightly at the vein and tip. He threw his head back and managed to moan out "Jayy…stop teasing." I couldn't help but smile at the mess I made of him. It was just too beautiful not to enjoy. I sucked softly on the tip and slid him further into my mouth. His moans and pants now becoming one as he called out my name. I looked up and kept my eyes on him as his face made the cutest expressions. I deep-throated him and scraped my teeth along his underside, a loud moan erupting from deep inside of him. I hummed around his dick, which almost pushed him over the edge but he still held on, calling out my name.

"Oh, God Jayy! Yes! Please…more!" he managed to say, looking deep into my eyes. I knew he needed this so bad. I slid him out quickly and as he looked down to complain, I shoved him as far down my throat as possible and swallowed. That did it for him. He came with a load so big that a small bit trickled down the side of my mouth.

With this scene in my mind, I came as he did. A quiet groan escaped my mouth as finished out my fantasy-"Dahvie."

As came down from his orgasm he pulled my face up to his and kissed me violently then softly. He pulled off and whispered "I love you." Like that would ever happen. I opened my eyes and turned to look at Dahvie. I was met with a beautiful pair of brown eyes looking at me intently.

My face heated up as I stammered out "D-D-Dahvie, I-I w-was jus-st…" he silenced me with a quick kiss and rolled on top of me. He nibbled at the top of my ear and whispered "I've been dreaming of you too. For so long now. I wasn't sure how you'd react but I see you want it just as much as I do." I moaned as he moved to my neck biting down hard. That was all I needed to get another hard-on. He pinned my arms above my head and ground his covered erection against my own. I moan out his name and felt his free hand sliding down my stomach. He gripped lightly on my dick and pumped slowly, teasing me to no end.

He moved his lips to my ear again and said in his most seductive tone, "I want you inside me." I opened my eyes and pulled my hands out of his grasp and laid them on his hips. A surprised look came across his face when I stopped him from moving. "Are you sure about this?"

I had to ask, the last thing I want to do is hurt my sweet little Dahvie. "Please. I want it sooo bad," and rocked his hips to prove his point. I looked into his eyes for any sign of resistance or hesitation but I found none. I moved my hand to his ass and pulled off his boxers, mine being long since discarded. I moved my hand to his mouth so he could suck, but he shook his head and said "I like it rough."

My dick twitched as I heard that, and he giggled lightly at my reaction. I positioned him slowly over my dick, letting him know that he has total control over how fast we would go. He nodded and slowly slid around my dick, both of us moaning at the new sensation. Once I was fully inside of him, he stopped getting used to the new feeling. He was panting hard but not from pain. His face was contorted with pleasure as gripped onto my shoulders. I guess he really was into S&M…

He looked at me and began to move up and down, watching as I moaned in ecstasy. I put my hands back on his hips and helped him slide as I thrusted up and down to meet his hips every time. His head flew back and I knew we found the right spot inside him. We were both moaning wildly as our pace increased. I moved my hand to dick and pumped and fast as I could. It wasn't long before I heard "J-Jayy… I'm gonna-AAGGGHH" as came hard and fast. His contracting walls constricted my dick and followed him soon after.

I slid out from inside him and laid him my side. Our arms and legs tangled together so much that you couldn't tell where I ended and he began. We kissing softly before he spoke "I love you Jayy." My heart swelled with emotion and I smiled brightly at him, "I love you too, my sweet little Dahvie-bear." He smiled at the new nickname and laid his head on my chest. We both fell asleep listening to my heart beat to the rhythm of love.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.