‹ Prequel: Someone To Save Me

You Can Fight Fate, You Just End Up Losing

Halloween.

Who knew that a nurses outfit from the 1940’s would be that hot? Addie looks amazing, the white uniform hugging her waist making her look even tinier. She was just across the room talking with Mike and a couple other guys, a beer in her hand most likely barely touched. I was undeniably watching her, she’s really the only person that I’ve looked at the majority of the night. She laughs loudly, a noise that I’ve loved for as long as I can remember, her eyes landed on me and she excused herself before making her way over to me. She instantly wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine, her mouth working with mine. Maybe she has had more to drink than I thought, not that I’m complaining.

“Well hello” I said when we broke apart.

“Hi” she whispered. “Why are you being anti-social?”

“Not everyone is as outgoing as you Addie” I replied brushing her bangs from her face.

“True” she smiled placing a hand on my jaw. “You are handsome.”

“You are drunk.” She smiled and with her other hand held her thumb and pointer finger les that an inch apart.

“Mikey and that tall ginger guy gave me like 3 shots just a few minutes ago.”

“Oh really?”

“Yea” she answered rubbing her thumb across my cheek.

“Do you want to leave?”

“No, I want to dance with this sexy sailor.”

“Oh really. . .”

“Yea, and you need a drink Tan” she said as I rested my forehead on hers. She smiled her nose wrinkled.

“Did I mention that you look amazing Adds?”

“Yea you did, but you can keep saying it if you want. I’m not opposed to compliments” she replied kissing me, “dance with me” she added in a whisper.

“If I have to” I said in a fake uninterested tone. Truth is that I actually did want to dance with her, and I never want to dance. I led her to the make shift dance floor where half of the team danced with barely clothed co-eds, I pulled her around into my chest holding her to me possessively. I breathed in her scent as we moved to the beat, her small frame melding perfectly in mine.

“Tanner I got hit on a bunch just a few minutes ago.”

“Oh?” I chuckled.

“Yep.”

“If you hadn’t gotten hit on I would be worried about my teammates.”

“Huh?”

“I’d worry, you’re hot so if they didn’t hit on you they’re either gay or blind.”

“I’m hot?” she asked, “But compared to every other girl here I’m fully clothed.”

“Leaves it all to the imagination, they’re showing off all the goods. But you, there’s still mystery.”

“You’re so damn sweet” she smiled kissing me firmly. “So sweet.”

“Beautiful” I whispered holding her face in my hands. She bit her bottom lip looking up at me through her long lashes. “Crosby, I love you.”

“I love you too Letang.”

“Let’s go home” I suggested walking us out of the room little by little. She nodded taking hold of my hand following my lead. “It’s been a long night Addie.”

“Yea it has. Did Mikey get his girl yet?”

“He’s working on it” I said gesturing over to where my roommate stood chatting up a girl.

“Get it Mikey!” she said almost too loud making half of the room look over at us. She giggled burying her head in my chest.

“Right back at ya Addison!” he yelled back before putting the moves on the blonde.

We walked back to my place the only noise the sound of her heels clicking and the crunch of leaves beneath our feet. It was comfortable, we didn’t need anything to be said we just walked side by side hand in hand. As we got closer to the house we slowed slightly her head resting on my shoulder, she was tired, I stopped walking for a moment and picked her up bridal style carrying her the last 2 blocks, her head resting on my shoulder her lips brushing my jaw. She may be half asleep but she knew what she was doing. I opened the door and carried her in before kicking is closed again.

“Adds, can you make it up stairs? I just have to make sure all the doors and windows are closed. And locked.” She nodded, and I set her down gently hearing the soft click of her heels hitting the hardwood floor. She stood there for a moment before walking sleepily up the stairs. I walked around the house closing the kitchen window and making sure the back and front doors were locked before making my way up to my room too.

I pushed the door open a little further, chuckling at the sight of Addie passed out fully clothed her heels still on, her golden brown hair fanned out on the bed, her lips somehow still painted a bright apple red were parted slightly in an unconscious pout. I changed quietly from my costume into a pair of basketball shorts before grabbing one of my t-shirts for her to wear to bed.

“Addie” I whispered, “You gotta help me out a little.”

“Just unbutton the front Tan” she mumbled her eyes fluttering in exhaustion. Hesitantly I did what she said though, starting at the top working my way down revealing the white lace matching set and thigh high stockings, damn. She’s unbelievable, it’s one thing to see her in a bikini but in the minimal lace and those sexy stockings, she had to know what she was doing to me. Well at least what it would do to me since she’s fallen back asleep. I lifted her legs one at a time sliding off her shoes then rolling the fabric down her legs. I had to get a grip on this, if I didn’t this was going to be difficult.

I slide my hands behind her back pulling her up into a sitting position, “Adds” she made a noise to let me know she was listening, “wrap one of your arms around my neck.” she did her fingers running into my hair just at my nape. I couldn’t stop the small groan that escaped my lips especially when I noticed her bare legs straddling my waist. She let out a small laugh her face nuzzling into my neck. I slid one arm out of her dress then the other. I turned to grab the shirt for her to wear, when I turned around she was in the process of taking off her bra.

“Whoa Adds” I said turning away.

“What? I can’t sleep with this on Tan.” I held the shirt out still not looking at her in the fear that I wouldn’t be able to stop myself, she took it from me and after a few seconds I heard the rustling if the blankets as she crawled into bed “It’s safe, I’m clothed, you don’t have to worry about seeing anything you don’t want to Tanner” she said in a slightly bitter tone that I had never heard from her.

“Why are you upset?”

“Normally boyfriends aren’t shy when it comes to their girlfriends breast Tanner. They can’t keep their hands off them and you can’t even stand to look at them.”

I sighed joining her in the bed, I pulled her into me noticing the scowl that wrinkled her beautiful features. “Addison Grace Crosby stop it” I said firmly changing her expression instantly, now she was shocked. “I want nothing more than take advantage of this situation trust me this is really fucking hard for me right now, but I’m trying to be honorable.”

“Honorable” she scoffed.

“Fine I don’t want Uncle Sid to beat the shit out of me” I said with a smile before pressing my mouth to hers her lips instantly matching the pace that I set like it was nothing. She sighed when I broke apart, her face still cupped in my hands. “Trust me Adds I wanted to, and I basically did, check you out. You dressed insane tonight the thigh highs, damn, I had to take moment to stop myself.”

“I hate you” she said with a smirk.

“Liar.”

“Maybe” she shrugged with a yawn.

“Go to sleep Addie” I said stroking her beautiful face with my thumbs. She nodded, scooting closer to me, her hand resting on my chest just over my heart. It wasn’t too long after she was asleep that I found it hard to stay awake any longer. The last thing I saw before falling into a deep sleep were her thick dark lashes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey all, I thought it would be nice to have a bit more of Tan's POV I hope you enjoyed it.

Comment please. Again I"m still open to suggestions so if you want to see something or whatever let me know!

Thanks =)