‹ Prequel: Someone To Save Me

You Can Fight Fate, You Just End Up Losing

SG, LK, & SA

30minutes later we had 2 babies out and being cleaned up and checked out. Addison was doing great, she was trying to relax for a few seconds before the doctors made her push again.

“Tanner I’m so tired” she said looking up at me. “I don’t know if I can do this a third time.”

“You can Addie, just one more time and you’ll be done” I whispered, pressing a cool towel to her forehead. “You have this Adds.”

“Give us one good push Addison” the doctor said “You’re almost there.”

“Lies, it’s going to be more than one” she cried sitting back up. “Just get this kid out of me! Now!”

“Push Addie” I said supporting her back, and within minutes we had our 3rd healthy child, and Addison was in tears. “You are amazing Adds, you did it baby.”

“They’re all ok right?” she asked with and intense look of worry on her face, in a completely motherly way.

“They’re doing fine” the nurse said with a smile, “3 beautiful healthy little ones. 2 boys and a girl.”

“We’re going to have a hockey team” I smiled down at her. “I love you so much Addison.”

“I love you too” she cried. “I need to see them.”

“We have to name them” I said holding her for a second tight to my side. “Who do you want first?”

“All of them” she smiled. I kissed her forehead before the nurse wheeled the babies to us, handing them one at a time to us, “Hello my babies. Oh, Tan they’re beautiful.”

“Well they have you for a mother, so they were bound to be.”

“That was cheesy” she laughed. “They are pretty perfect.”

“So, we have Scarlett Grace, after our moms” I said sitting with her and the babies. “What about the boys?”

“How about Luc Kristopher, and Sidney Allen?”

“Our parents would love it” I commented looking down at our kids, they’re amazing, sweet little button noses, little tufts of hair on their heads, wrapped up in blankets, green, pink, and blue. “Now which one of you is Luc Kristopher and which one is Sidney Allen? Perhaps Scarlett can help us out.”

“Hmmm, little fella in the green here looks more like your dad. Less like mine.”

“True” I said letting my thumb graze over Sidney tiny forehead. “They’re perfect.”

“Yes, they really are” she said kissing me. “Oh Tanner. They’re so perfect.”

“I think there are a few people out there who want to meet the kids” the nurse said after giving us a couple minutes alone. “We’ll bring them in if it’s ok.”

“Yea” Addie smiled, as the nurse went to the door. “Time to meet your family babies.”

“They’re a little crazy, but awesome. Crazy Awesome.”

“There they are” Aunt Katie said stepping around the corner, “Oh my goodness, oh Addison, they’re so precious.”

“Guys meet Sidney Allen” she pointed to our son in the blue, “Scarlett Grace” our daughter, “and Luc Kristopher” she said gesturing towards our son in my arms.

“They’re so tiny” Jamie said looking from the edge of the bed. My mom took Luc in her arms, Addie’s mom took Scarlett and Renee took Sidney.

Uncle Sid was quiet as he stepped towards his daughter and leaned down to kiss her forehead, “You did good peanut.”

“Thanks daddy” she said as a tear slide down her cheek.

“You didn’t have to name them after us” he added.

“We wanted to” I answered, looking at our parents and siblings holding our kids. “Holy crap Adds. We have kids”

“I know right” she giggled. “This is crazy.”

“Yea, but awesome.”

“True.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So there they are! Scarlett Grace, Luc Kristopher, and Sindey Allen. Addison and Tanner have their little family. This might be the end of this story, one more chapter. I'm going to take a break from them for a bit and then possibly do a story of their lives together the 5 of them and the stress of owning a/playing for hockey team along with raising 3 kids.