Status: completed

TV Time

One-shot

It started off innocently enough. We were just watching TV on the couch when I happened to glance at the clock. 5:30-time for "Adventure Time." I reached over Dahvie's lap to grab the remote when he slapped my hand away. "What the hell was that for?" I asked angrily as I rubbed my stinging hand. "I'm watching the Simpsons. You're not gonna change that channel."

"Like hell I'm not," I scoffed, moving to get the remote again. This time I threw my entire body over his lap and grabbed the remote. I quickly changed the channel, but didn't move from my position. I really wanted to see how he reacted. Maybe, just maybe, I could find some hint that he liked me as more than a friend.

He did blush a light pink, but when I looked down I realized my knee was placed squarely on his crotch. Slightly embarrassed I muttered out a quick "Sorry" and moved it, but not myself from his lap. He regained his focus and motioned to grab the remote. Seeing this I stretched over the arm of the couch and held it as far from him as I could.

"Dammit Jayy, give it back. I liked that episode."

"Well I like 'Adventure time' so suck it!" Sticking my tongue out to prove a point. All I heard was a "Fine" before I felt his lips on my tongue. He bit lightly, pulling my tongue into his mouth and sucked it softly. I was honestly surprised that he was this forward but it soon dissipated as I melted into the kiss. He encouraged me to join in by wrestling with my tongue. I couldn't help but moan, he is just that good! My eyes began to close but I felt him shift, succeeding in grabbing the remote from my hand. He shot me a satisfied smirk before changing the channel back to "The Simpsons." I sat in shock as he settled into the other side of the couch. Un-freakin'-believable!

My competitive side came into play as I called him a bitch and grabbed for the remote again. He anticipated my moves and made to grab me. We tumbled off the couch still struggling for the remote. We got so caught up in the heat of the moment that we didn't realized the remote had slid across the floor to the other side of the room. By this point I had Dahvie pinned underneath me. He struggled several times to get up but I always pushed him down.

I must admit that I found it adorable at how frustrated he got. Just seeing him flushed underneath me, slightly sweaty with that cute pout…it was enough to get anyone horny for this sweet boy. "Dammit Jayy! You're so mean to me. I was there first!"

I couldn't stop myself from smiling at him and placing a quick peck on his lips. "That's what you get for teasing me" I replied in sing-song voice. His bottom lip stuck out further until I saw a flash of inspiration run across his face. I didn't have time to think of what he was going to do before his plan went into action. He pushed forward with all his might but instead of flipping us over, he used the velocity to latch onto my neck and bite down hard.

A surge of pleasure rushed through my veins as my arms nearly gave out from under me. I'll give him credit though, he did know exactly where to bite to make my hormones go crazy. He must have paid attention to where all my hickeys were in the past.

A loud moan escaped my lips as I collapsed on top of him. But instead of pulling off, he bit down more and began to suck forcefully. More moans echoed through the room as I grabbed onto his shirt tightly. I tried to clear my head to form a complete thought but the best I could manage was "D-Dahvie…w-what are you…ugh…doing?"

He pulled off long enough to say "What I've wanted to for a long time" before attaching himself again. I moaned out his name as he flipped us over and ground our hips together. I could feel his erection on mine and it drove me crazy. My mind was clouded with pleasure and I just wanted him to feel the same as I did. I bent my neck to whisper in his ear "I want your dick buried in my ass."

He pulled back and looked into my eyes. I tried to show him I was serious about my proposal and he relented. We quickly removed each others clothes and I sat him down against the couch. I was about to lower myself on top of him but he stopped and asked "Don't you want any lube or prep?"

He looked so caring and worried I knew that he truly cared about me. He didn't want to see me hurt, and I saw that in his eyes. "Don't worry about me" I spoke against his beautiful lips before kissing him. "I like it rough and hard" I whispered in his ear and nibbled on the lobe. His body shuddered underneath me and I lowered my ass onto his dick.

We both moaned out in pleasure until he was fully inside of me. I began to rock up and down, increasing the speed and pleasure. It wasn't long until the whole house was filled with screams of ecstasy. I could feel him and myself getting closer to the edge and I guess he could feel it too. He grabbed my dick and pumped in time with our thrusts.

He gave me a final squeeze and bit into neck again, this time drawing blood. I released into his hand, yelling out his name. He followed just moments after and moaned my name. It sounded perfect on his lips.

Our breathing finally relaxed and we came down from our highs. I slid him out, feeling slightly empty without him inside me and slumped over his side. He lifted my weak body up and carried us both to his bed. I snuggled into his side as he drew the covers over our bodies. "This feels right" I thought. "Yeah, it does."

Okay, maybe it wasn't in my head. "How long have you wanted to do that?" I asked him. I didn't want to ruin our moment but I had to know. "Pretty much since I first met you."

Um…wow. "How have I missed that for this long?"

"Don't know, I thought it was a bit obvious the way I was always molesting you on stage. That's the only place I ever felt like I could get you to see that I liked you. Guess you're a bit dense, huh?" He joked, mussing up my hair.

"Well, I'm glad I found out the hard way," I responded back, giving him a little squeeze.

"Hey don't start anything you're not gonna finish!"

"Who said I wasn't gonna finish?" this is gonna be a long night ;)
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.