Status: completed

Flushing Can Lead to Trouble

One-shot

Bathroom. Need to find a bathroom!

"Gotta go! Gotta go! Gotta go!" I muttered trying to keep mind focused on anything but sudden urge to pee.

Damn those promotional cups! 44 oz. is too much! I don't even know how I managed to drink all of that, but I did and now I'm paying for it. I rushed down the hallway to the bathroom but the door was shut, steam seeping under the crack.

I squeezed my eyes shut trying to hold it in. Why did Jayy have to shower right now? I quickly weighed my options and decided to go in. I yelled out to him to give a fair warning before I opened the door and rushed straight to the toilet.

Sighing with relief I finished and flushed the toilet. Jayy screamed and flailed in the shower, nearly pulling down the curtain as he fell out. Oops. Forgot you're not supposed to flush the toilet when someone's in the shower.

Jayy laid on the floor and looked up at me with a shocked expression and a light tint on his cheeks. That water must have been really hot. "Sorry Jayy, forgot." I managed to squeak out. His body is just so perfect and without all his make-up and piercings in, he looked so cute and innocent.

He stilled stared at me with a dazed expression. "It's fine" he said with a distracted voice. I looked down. Oh, that's why. I didn't "put myself" away. I felt my cheeks heat up as he got up and walked towards me. I backed up, not sure of what he was doing. I nearly jumped when my back hit the wall. I tried to find the words as he still stepped forward, closing me in.

"Uhh…Jayy? What are you doing?" I couldn't believe how much I sounded like a kid at that moment. He didn't say a word, just stared at me then dropped his eyes to my lips. He leaned in slowly and laid his mouth over mine. I gasped lightly as he drew his tongue over my lips. He slipped it in and engaged my tongue in a game of wrestling. Even when I've kissed girls before nothing ever amounted to this. It was like my first true kiss but it scared me a little. I had never thought of Jayy like this before. But now…I don't think I want to be with anyone else.

He moved onto my neck nipping and biting, leaving marks soon to become hickey later. As he got to my nipples, I grabbed onto his hips and pulled him close. He sucked my right one while pinching the left, a small moan escape my lips as I gripped him tighter. He switched for a bit then dropped to his knees. What was he doing?

"Is this okay?" he asked, practically begging with his eyes. "Yeah, but do you want to do it? I mean you don't have to-"

"Dahvie, I've wanted this for a while now. I want to.."

"Ok…" he smiled up at me and pulled my pants all the way to the ground. He sucked on the tip and my eyes closed shut with pleasure. "Dahvie, please look. I want to see your beautiful eyes when I make you scream." I forced my eyes back open and looked down to meet his chocolate brown orbs. He looked so gorgeous and sexy on his knees, it was unbelievable.

I ran my fingers through his hair as slipped me in further. "Jayy" I moaned out, "you look so hot right now." He hummed in approval and my head flew back, hitting the wall. "Jayy! I need more. Please, fuck me!"

He pulled off and sat back a little. "Dahvie…I don't think you're ready for that. Why don't we just-" I dropped to my knees and kissed him deeply. "Jayy I trust you completely. I'm ready for this."

"Are you absolutely sure?"

I nuzzled into his neck and chuckled a bit "Of course I am. Please Jayy?" "Ok, let's get in the shower." He pulled me back up and lead the way back under the warm spray. He bent down to my ear and said in a dirty tone, "Turn around and spread 'em."

I think I nearly came right there. I might talk big but I loved to be dominated and this… this was just amazing. Obeying his command I faced the fall and spread my legs, giving him a nice view of my ass. I shimmied my hips a bit as he ran a hand down my back to my ass and murmured in approval. "God, you have the cutest butt I've ever seen." I giggled at the compliment. "Thanks Jayy."

He smiled and positioned the first finger just outside my entrance. "Ready?" "Just do it!" He slipped it in and began moving it around. It felt…different. Not good or bad, just foreign. But when that second finger went in…man! It felt incredible! I mean, sure there was some discomfort but when he began stretching I just felt filled and fulfilled. I moaned out loudly, letting him know how much I enjoyed it so he added a third finger. It was like heaven. I thrust back into his hand and he chuckled at my reaction. "If I'd known how much you'd like this I would've tried something sooner."

"Fuck me already!" I yelled out in impatience. I needed him so bad right now. I wanted to feel him inside. "Alright, you ready?"

"Yes! Please…I need it so bad!" I was ready to cry at this point, I was so horny. He thrust in fast and hard and I screamed out his name. "God Dahvie, you feel amazing!" he pounded into me over and over, increasing his pace and strength.

"Jayy, I'm so close" I moaned and thrust back to meet his hips.

"Me too." He reached around and grabbed my dick. A few pumps and that was all I needed to push me to the edge. I came hard and yelled his name so loud I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbors heard. He followed closely after, screaming my name. I looked back and his face…just beautiful. His eyes were shut tightly and he bit his lip hard. After he came down from his high he pulled out and grabbed the soap. He washed both of our bodies and turned off the shower. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around both of us. It was a little short but I don't think either one of us cared too much.

I led him to the bed and snuggled under the covers with him. He pulled me into his lap, kissed my forehead, and wrapped his arms around me before I turned on the TV. "I think this is gonna be our best creation yet."
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.