Status: completed

What You Find on the Internet

Part 1

Oh man! This is so messed up. I'm sitting in my room at 2 in the morning jacking off to porn on the computer. But that's not really so messed up, I mean come on, what guy doesn't do that every now then? The fucked up thing is what I'm watching. It's a homemade tape, nothing really big like a fetish show or something. In general you couldn't really tell it apart from other homemade sex tapes, except that it's guy-on-guy but some people are into that. The truly messed up thing is the people on the tape, or rather just one specific person…my best friend.

Yeah, that's right I'm jacking off to my friend. I don't really remember how I found it, I think I was just surfing through my regular porn sites and I came across it. I didn't think much of it at first because at that time I considered myself straight (boy was I wrong), but there was something about the screen cap that I was entranced by so I clicked on it. Once it began playing I could only see one man's face as he was starting up the camera but once he moved back I saw something I wasn't prepared for…Jayy. He was laying on the bed, waiting for the guy to come back. "Come on Mike, just set the damn thing up and get back here." The man, Mike I guess, chuckled to himself and said "Impatient, aren't we?"

"Only when it's you," and an endearing smile. Mike stood on the side of the bed and kissed him deeply, the kind a couple in love would do. Jayy's hands went straight to the other's pants and undid the button, sliding them down to the floor. His hand teased Mike's package as he moaned into the kiss. "Quit teasing me." Jayy laughed "Now who's impatient?" Jayy went to his knees on the bed and bent down to pull off Mike's underwear, showing his hard dick.

He looked back up at Mike who whispered "Do it." Hardly a second passed before Jayy's mouth was on his dick. Mike moaned as Jayy began to deep-throat him and gripped the back of Jayy's hair tight. Jayy moaned around his dick and moved his free hand to fondle Mike's balls.

A few more sucks, and Mike suddenly pulled Jayy off and kissed him. "Let's get to the main show." Both men stripped their clothing quickly and toppled on the bed kissing each other frantically. Mike pinned Jayy under him and brought a hand up to his mouth. "Suck" he demanded. Jayy immediately complied and coated them with his saliva. Mike pulled his fingers out and brought his hand to Jayy's ass. Teasing him a bit, then sliding one finger in Jayy moaned out loud. Adding another, Mike stretched him, with Jayy moaning and panting the entire time. By the time a third finger was added, his face was covered in a blush and he was squirming underneath Mike.

"Hurry up and fuck me" he shouted out. He was such a horny mess right now and Mike knew. "With pleasure" and he slammed in hard. Jayy cried out in ecstasy and grabbed onto Mike's shoulders. "Please…more" he whimpered out after a few more thrusts. Mike pulled out and flipped Jayy onto his stomach, Jayy's face was directly in front on the camera now but you could still see Mike re-entering behind him. Jayy's eyes closed shut as he moaned out from the pleasure. Mike kept pounding away, using his hands on Jayy's shoulders for balance. This continued on for some time until both men were nearing their peaks.

Suddenly Mike pulled Jayy into a doggy style and began pumping his dick in time with the thrusts. It's wasn't long until Jayy's face contorted with the ultimate pleasure and he released into Mike's hand. Mike followed soon after, pulled out and turned off the camera, but not before flashing a satisfied smile.

The first time I saw this I was shocked, to say the least. I exited out and took a long shower to think about this but my mind always drifted back to the video. I looked down and saw I had a boner. "Surely," I thought "it wasn't because of Jayy. It must have been the other videos I saw." As I went to bed however my thoughts were still consumed by Jayy's face as he screamed in pleasure. I couldn't get him out of my mind!

I went back to my computer and pulled up the site again. I thought maybe if I saw it again, then I could get it out of my mind, like when you hear a new song and the lyrics are stuck in your head until you listen to it again. But as I watched the video a second time, my hand found its way to my crotch. Before I realized it, I began rubbing myself. Halfway through the video I was actually jacking off and I finally noticed what I was doing. I wanted to stop but still I kept going. The pleasure was building until I saw Jayy's climax, then I finally let myself go.

I was ashamed with myself and I felt so guilty I couldn't sleep. When I saw Jayy the next morning he noticed something was off and asked me about it. I stammered and blushed until finally I worked out a lie that I had seen a scary movie last night and it freaked me out so much I couldn't sleep much. It was only half a lie anyway…

He seemed content with the answer and went back to eating. I just stood there watching him spoon cereal into his mouth as he read comics. My mind flashed back to him giving the blowjob and I felt myself stiffen in my pants. He back at me with a questioning look and I raced off to the bathroom. I needed to relieve myself so bad!

I finished and thought back to what just happened and needless to say I was a bit freaked out! I mean I always thought I was straight but now I'm getting off thinking about Jayy? As the day went on, the tiniest things he did would get me hard and I'd run off again. I tried thinking of other people, like girls, but it didn't do the same thing to me as thinking about Jayy. After this went on for about a week or so, I just accepted it.

But that didn't remove my guilt. I kept watching the video imagining myself fucking him, but I knew it wouldn't happen. I only watched it at night after he went to bed. I didn't want to risk him walking in and discovering what I was doing.

Oh, yeah. That'd be a great explanation, "Sorry Jayy. I was just jacking off to your porno that you probably have no idea that is floating around. And while we're on the subject would you mind terribly if I fucked you? I can't seem to get off with anyone else." What fun would that be?

So here I am at 2 in the morning, watching the video once again. It seems like every time I watch it some new detail comes to light. Watching his face as he moaned, looking at both men's pleasure, every playback seemed like I was watching it for the first time again.

I was so absorbed with the video I didn't even hear my door open, or someone walking up behind me. But once another hand was on my dick, that brought me back to reality.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.