Status: completed

What You Find on the Internet

Part 3

**************Dahvie's POV********************

Jayy led me back to my bed and sat down on the edge while staring up at me with that sinful sexy smirk. I stood awkwardly in front of him, unsure of what to do. Jayy quickly caught onto my feelings and pulled me closer by belt loops. Once I was merely an inch away, he tugged them and my underwear in a quick motion.

His smirk grew but now showed more of a caring smile. He grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me down into a tender kiss. He moved his hand further down and tugged at the hem of my loose night shirt. Getting the idea, I broke the kiss to pull it off before reconnecting our lips again.

His hands made their way to my hips and then around to my ass. I stepped out of the pile that my jeans shorts had made and crawled into his lap. I had never felt so safe with anyone before in my life as I was with him holding me in place as I dangled off the edge of the bed. By now I felt more at ease just like I had been whenever I had sex with a girl so I began to undress him as I usually would've done long ago with lovers.

I first pulled his shirt up to his arms and removed it as quick as possible to reclaim those luscious lips. I ran my hands up and down his sides, marveling in how soft his skin was and how perfectly those curves fitted in my hands. I lowered his shorts down enough to expose his beautiful cock. No matter how many times I've seen it on video, nothing compares to having it right in front of me. Now I can do what I've been dreaming about since I first saw the video.

I gave him a quick peck and then moved off him to kneel on the floor. He looked down confused as to what I was planning but a quick lick up his length made my intentions very clear. I saw him shudder as I gave him another teasing lick on the side and flicked my tongue against his tip. He bit his lip as I took his head into my mouth and even I blushed a bit as I stared up from my position beneath him.

I sucked softly at first until I had more of him in my mouth. With every suck Jayy released a tiny noise of pleasure and I worked harder to get them even louder. I might not know exactly what to do but I know what I like and I just hope that's enough. As his tip nearly left my mouth I swirled my tongue around it tasting the precum already slipping out. Not surprisingly it tasted sweet like all the candy and sugar he eats.

His hand caressed my cheek lightly and he brushed the hair out of my eyes so I could see him. "Dahvie…fuck! I don't think I've ever seen you look hotter than you are right now. You just look so sweet and adorable…" he gasped out. I hummed happily at the comment and tried to suck him harder and faster. Hearing him praise me always sent a warm, fuzzy feeling all around my body. It was something I've always craved from him more than anything else. My heart skipped a beat as I heard him say "Please just fuck me right now! I don't need any prep, I just want you inside me."

In my shocked state I let his length fall out of my mouth. Now I officially have no idea what to do next. I stared up at him like a scared kitten just brought home from the store, exploring my new environment to see what I can and can't do. Jayy noticed my nervous hesitation and brought me back up on his lap. With his arms around my waist, I felt more at ease and allowed myself to relax a little.

Seeing how tense I still was, Jayy rubbed soothing circles into my lower back and kissed me once again before saying "Don't worry, I'll tell you what to do. I trust you with this." I gave him a quick nod and waited for his instructions. We shared another quick kiss before he moved further back towards the headboard. I followed him cautiously and curiously, being that this was a whole new experience for me.

He grabbed the small bottle of lotion I keep by my bed for when I come out of the shower…and for other things. I guess he didn't want to waste any time looking for proper lube. I looked at him with an inquisitive expression to which he gave a warm smile.

"Any port in a storm, right?"

I nodded at his reasoning but that quickly turned to a pleasured gasp as he rubbed the lotion along my cock. He teased me just a bit before tossing the bottle onto the floor and pulled me ontop of him. I kissed him yet again, showing just how much this moment means to me. If his moan was anything to judge, then I'd say he feels the same way.

We broke off again as he guided me to his hole. I sent a silent look to him asking if he was sure he wanted to do this. "More than anything," he responded. I bit my lip as I pushed my tip inside him. I expected him to squirm in discomfort but his gasp suggests something different. Maybe there's something he's not telling me.

Slowly I entered him until I was fully sheathed inside him. I didn't even have a chance to stop before he told me to move. Testily I pulled back out and then slammed into him. He let out a choked cry and grabbed onto the back of my neck. Over and over I repeated the motion, trying to find that one spot I knew would make him scream.

His nails dug into the back of my neck before moving down to my back. Everywhere his fingertips touched, little scratches came soon after. Then his nails sunk in deep and long. He moaned out my name and told me "Fuck! Right there! Keep hitting that." Needing no more encouragement, I pounded into him trying to hit that spot with every thrust. With each hit, another beautiful scream ripped out of his throat.

I could feel myself nearing my peak but even though I hit his prostate, he still seemed miles behind me when it came to nearing his own bliss. I thought back to what happened before and on the video. Every time I watched it, it occurred to me that 1) he didn't like to wait and 2) he doesn't seem to mind pain.

It took my mind all of 3 seconds to realize what I was missing. To confirm my hypothesis, I scraped my nails along his right side. His own hands clutched at me for more and I knew my assumption was correct. I traced little patterns into his stomach with my nails and watched with delight as he begged for more. Not being one to keep a lover waiting, I immediately complied to his wish.

I dragged my nails deeply along his thighs and slowly made my way to his straining erection. I dug my thumbnail over the underside of his dick, focusing on teasing just below head. His eyes shut tightly and he bit his lip hard to keep in what seemed to be a powerfully loud moan. His face looked absolutely beautiful as it contorted with pleasure. Something more was there than what I saw on the tape with Mike.

I repeated my actions a final time but this time I made sure to roughly flick his tip as I bit down hard on his left shoulder. He came almost immediately after, screaming my name so loud I thought he'd pierce my eardrums. As his muscles contracted around my member, I gave a final thrust and jab to his prostate before releasing deep inside him.

I moaned his name at the top of my lungs before collapsing beside him. As I pulled out I noticed that tell-tale look of pleasure pass over his face. Once Jayy had calmed down enough, he made his way back to the computer and shut off the webcam, making sure to save the video to my computer. He shut down the laptop and closed it, finally making his way back to my semi-empty bed.

We snuggled against each other, perfectly content with our first experience. "Hey Jayy," I spoke with a tired but satisfied smile.

"Yeah," he said, equally tired.

"We're gonna watch the tape later, right?"

He smiled and laid a sweet kiss over my lips. "Of course…and we're gonna burn a DVD of it so we watch anywhere…and freak out our friends."

My smile grew with that new prospect. "Sounds like a plan."
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.