Status: completed

Trouble in a Mini Skirt

One-shot

"I hate you."

I didn't mean it of course, I could never hate him. But this was pretty close to it.

I watched as he was literally rolling on the floor laughing his ass off. He clutched his sides and was breathing sporadically trying to get some much needed air. I stood in front of the door to bathroom as I glared at him with all the hate I could muster. "But you look so cute." He tried to say in baby voice but his laughing interrupted him.

"Shut up." I said scornfully.

I don't know why I agreed to this. When we started playing truth or dare it was for fun and to cure our boredom but now I'm in a halter top, a mini-skirt, and knee-high platforms and I feel ridiculous. I hate my life right now.

"Jayy knock it off already."

"I'm sorry, Dahvie, this is just too good." He was still laughing but quieter now. He walked up next to me, placed his hands on my hips and kissed my cheek but I still pouted. He lifted my chin up and spoke in a warm tone, "Come on, lighten up. You know I'm joking."

"Yeah, right" I scoffed back at him and said in a sarcastic voice "I can really feel the love." We did this stuff to each other often but somehow I'm the only one who gets embarrassed. I could feel his warm hands on my hips clearly. I always feel nervous when he touches me, like he would telepathically know that I think of him as more than a friend if he did it too long. Now he was rubbing his thumbs in circles over my exposed skin.

His touch sent electricity through my body and I backed away, keeping my eyes on the floor. I needed to get away so I could calm down. If this keeps up, he'll notice something for sure. "I-I-I'm gonna go c-change." I started towards the bathroom door but he caught my wrist. "Wait, I want to get some pictures. I want to remember this."

Ok, that's going too far. I looked up at him and told him "No, Jayy. That wasn't part of the deal. I'm not doing it."

"Please."

"No."

"Pretty please? You look so cute as a girl."

"For the last time, no! If you take those pictures they'll end up on the internet, I just know it."

"Just a couple I promise! I'll make sure they don't end up online." Then he added with a wink "I'll give you a blowjob."

I blushed darkly and cast my gaze to floor again as I spat out "Fuck you."

"Only if I'm on top."

My cheeks were crimson at this point and I didn't say anything more so he walked back up to me and laid his hands back on my hips. I stepped back again but found myself against the wall. I gasped when I felt my back hit it. He towered over me and spoke in a low voice "Come on, just a couple and then you can change." I didn't respond so he tilted my face up and looked me in the eyes. "Pretty please? For me?" he asked with a sweet smile.

I sighed and relented to his request. His face lit up as ran to grab a camera from the bag on the floor. "Come on over by the window, the light's better." I moved quickly, not wanting to drag this out any longer than I had to. I stood in front of him with my arms crossed and an angry pout on my face. He snapped a quick photo then lowered the camera. "Come on Dahvie, you can do better than that." So I flipped him off and gave a hateful, sarcastic smile. Another click.

"Spread your legs out further" he said. So I did. Click. "Now bend over."

"What!?!"

"Just do it."

"Ugh, fine" I grumbled. He pressed the button again and walked behind me while I was still bent. "What are doing?" I asked.

"Getting some footage of your ass."

"Why?"

"'Cause it's hot." I blushed at compliment and clammed up again. I stood up straight and he told me to go to the door frame. I leaned against it as he continued to angle the camera at me. "Great. Now do a stripper pose against it." I rolled my eyes but still complied.

I looked back at him once I thought he had enough time to take a pic. I placed my hands on my hips and asked "Anything else, your highness?" He smirked at me and said "Yeah get on the bed."

I sighed and grumbled as I made my way over there. I wish we'd get done soon. I sat on the bed and raised an eyebrow, expecting him to give me some directions. He held the camera up and kept his finger over the button. "Sit like a dog begging for a treat."

I gave him a really?-you-want-me-to-do-that look. He looked away from the camera screen and gave me a sad, begging face "Please?" I can't say no that cute face.

I did as he asked then he told me to lay down in a Victoria's Secret pose. After that was done though, it got a little intense. "Now lay on your back." I did. "Good, now…slip your hand under your skirt." I looked over at him shocked that he'd ask that.

"Come on it'll be hot." I wanted this to end so badly so I just did it. He smiled and said "Now stroke yourself."

"What? No!"

He pouted and begged until I couldn't stand it anymore. He always knew just how to play my emotions. I stroked my dick until it got hard. He whispered "Keep going" and kept the camera up in view. I did as I was told but then I started to get into it. I closed my eyes as the pleasure took over. I forgot about him standing there watching me. I felt my face heat up and I bit my lower lip to keep in a moan.

I opened my eyes and then I remembered he was still there. He was blushing too and staring at me with his mouth slightly parted. I felt so ashamed and exposed. I got up but he grabbed my arm. He spoke huskily and said there was one more pose he had for me before I could leave.

I didn't care what it was, I just want to change, leave, and hide in my room for the rest of eternity. "What is it?" I asked, hoping it'd be quick and less embarrassing. He held up the camera once again to my face and smirked. He whispered "Get on your knees."

My legs nearly gave out right there. My jaw dropped at his bluntness but I stood frozen in place. When I didn't move he grabbed my shoulder with his free hand and gently but firmly push me down. I looked up wide-eyed at him from my position on the floor. My face was level with his crotch. I noticed his dick was straining against his skin tight jeans and gasped. With the camera still in front of me, he brought up a hand to my face and stroked my cheek. I let out a soft purr.

"You see that Dahvie? You did that to me." I blushed at his frankness. "Now how do you suppose we fix it?" I sat in silence and then he continued. "I have an idea, actually."

His hand left my face and he unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down to his knees. He wasn't wearing any underwear so I got a full view of his massive erection. He stroked himself while I just continued to sit on my knees. "God, you look so cute like that. It drives me nuts how adorable you are." I couldn't take eyes off of him. Then he told me to look up.

As soon as I did he exploded on my face. He moaned out my name repeatedly. I wiped the cum off with hand and looked back to him. I began to lick my hand clean of the gooey substance and he moan softly at the sight. By the time I was finished he was hard again.

"Dahvie, I wanna fuck you so hard right now."

"So do it" I whispered.

He quickly removed the rest of his clothes and placed the camera on the nightstand. He made sure the entire bed was in it's view. I removed the halter-top and shoes before I started on the skirt. His hand stopped me though. "Leave it."

He kissed me as we fell back onto the bed. He lifted the skirt up and stroked my member. I moaned loudly at the much needed friction. My hips rocked as I practically fucked his hand. I felt his tip at my entrance. "Ready?" he asked, still stroking. "Yes" I called out.

We didn't waste any time. We both wanted- no, we both needed this. I wrapped my legs behind him and thrust our hips together. Then he hit that perfect spot. I nearly came right there but I held on. "God, I've wanted this for so long" he groaned out.

"Me too, I didn't know how to say it."

"Same." We're almost there. A few more thrusts and then he bent lower. Using his unnatural flexibility he engulfed my penis in his mouth. Once I felt his warm, moist mouth I let go. I screamed his name as I came and he released inside of me. He moaned around my dick, adding to the pleasure. He pulled out and finally took the skirt off my hips. Then he grabbed the camera and pressed the button a final time and turned it off. I should've known.

"How long have you been recording?" I asked, just beginning to regain my breath.

He drew the covers over us as we settled down into the bed. We cuddled together, getting ready to fall asleep. "Since I asked you to bend over." He planted a soft kiss on my lips. "You mad?"

"No, but I want to see that tape later. And you still owe me a blow job- a real one."

He laughed softly "Deal."
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.