Status: completed

Tease

Part 2

I moved to the other side of the couch, laying slightly over top of him. "W-What are you doing?" he asked. "Just helping you look." I moved my arms to each side of him and laid my head on his shoulder. "J-Jayy?"

"Mmm?" I lightly ground into his perfect ass. I noticed his breathing pick up, but he just stayed frozen in that one spot. I turned my head to look at his and was pretty surprised and pleased with his reaction. His eyes were tightly shut and he was biting his bottom lip hard. His face was a cute tomato-red.

He gripped the side of the couch tightly, but still didn't move or make a sound. Oh, was I going to change that! I grinded a bit harder and nibbled at his neck, "You're enjoying this aren't you Dahvie?" I cooed softly in his ear. He bit his lip harder but still said nothing. I moved a hand to his waist and gently massaged him. He was so tense, it had to be difficult for him to just stay still. I moved it lower to the bottom of his shorts. I teased the skin just underneath the hem. Suddenly I grabbed his cheek hard, and he choked out a strangled moan. Now I've got him…

I moved off him and grabbed his waist to turn him around. He resisted only slightly until I pinned him underneath me. I grabbed his wrists in one hand and used the other to turn his face up to mine. He was wide-eyed and innocent looking, like he had no idea what was going on. I brought my lips to his, ghosting just over top of them as I spoke, "You like this don't you?" He nodded slightly and closed his eyes, embarrassed at how this situation had turned out. "Come on Dahvie," I whispered, "You gotta talk or else I'm gonna stop."

His eyes shot open and he practically yelled "No!" Then softer, "Please don't." I smiled at how wound up I got him and ground my hips down. His eyes fluttered shut again and he let out a soft moan. Just then I remember the TV was still on and that channel wasn't one I watched today. The only other explanation was…

"Dahvie, you were watching this channel earlier weren't you?" He didn't say or do anything so I pushed down even harder. He struggled to keep a moan in but still said nothing. I don't know why, it's only us two in here and he knows damn well I didn't watch it. I turned his head to the TV, the men still going at it. I stopped all movements and he let out a small whimper. "Jayy…please," he begged me. He looked so desperate and needy but I still kept his face to the TV. I whispered in his ear, "Tell me the truth and I'll continue. Where you the one watching this?" He closed his eyes and swallowed before he let out a small "yes."

"And just when did you do this?" I was enjoying this very much but I was also curious seeing as we spend nearly every minute together. Dahvie looked down and replied almost inaudibly, "When you were in the shower." I'll be honest, that really shocked me. I was not prepared for that. I quickly turned his face back to mine and looked into his eyes. "Why?" I asked.

He blushed again, then said "Because…you got me…hard." The last word was so quiet I almost missed it. I couldn't believe he felt like that. I kissed him deeply then pulled back "How'd I do that?" "You had that Popsicle and…it just happened. It's always been like that when you eat one."

Um, wow. I eat them all the time, how do I miss that? But thinking back, he usually did run off somewhere after I eat one. I kissed him again and removed my hand from his wrists. Immediately his hands flew to my hips. He ran his thumbs over the "V" and slipped them under my shirt. "Jayy please…I want this off."

I was all too happy to comply and quickly stripped off my shirt. He flew straight to my neck and began biting anywhere he could. His hands traveled slowly down my chest to the belt of my pants. He pulled off slightly to say "You have no idea how much I've wanted this."

"I could say the same to you." As he worked on my belt, my hands slipped under his shirt. I tweaked his nipples before pulling at the shirt, letting him know I wanted it gone. I moved up just enough for him to maneuver around and get it off. Then I went to work on his pants.

I teased him through his shorts and he moaned out loud, "Jayy." I slipped my hand under the elastic waistband and grabbed his hard-on through his underwear. "Do you have any idea how hard it is control myself around you when you wear these?"

He bucked into my hand and groaned out "I was hoping it would do something to you…" I squeezed tighter as he moaned out and said, "You fucking tease."

He unbuttoned my jeans and did his best to slide them and my underwear off. He managed to get them to my knees before I had to get off and remove them completely. Once they were gone all he did was stare at my erection. He whispered quietly "God Jayy…so beautiful."

Before I could respond his lips were around me. I grab his hair and moan out louder than I ever had before. His mouth felt amazing!

I watched as he continued to work me but then I couldn't take it any more. I pulled him off of me and ravaged his mouth. I laid him back down on the couch and removed his final articles of clothing. Then I demanded softly into his ear, "Get on your stomach."

His eyes went wide and acted like he couldn't move fast enough. I ran my hand slowly down his back and stopped over his tailbone. I couldn't believe that I was now able to claim his cute ass for own. I fondled his cheeks for a bit then asked if he was ready. With a quick look over his shoulder, he nodded and I slipped a finger inside of him.

Once he was used to the feeling I added a second and then a third. He panting hard and thrust back at me. I avoided his prostate for now but I was almost certain where it was. He thought it was good now but I couldn't wait to show him how much better it'll be.

I positioned myself over his entrance and rubbed gently. He pushed back and begged "Jayy, please…stop teasing me and just do it!"

I didn't need any more encouragement so I thrust deep inside him. Both of us filled the house with our moans. I kept a slow pace until he asked for me to move faster. I thrust into him as hard as I could for a few minutes then snuck a hand between him and the couch.

I pulled him up slowly and sat us up on the couch with me laying against the arm and him in my lap. We had a large glass cabinet with a mirror background and I wanted him to see himself and I when I drove him to his climax.

I moved my hand to his leaking erection and told him to look in the mirror. He struggled to keep his eyes open but once we made eye contact in the mirror I moved slightly and began a relentless assault on his prostate.

It didn't take long for him release into my hand and scream my name to the heavens. I followed soon after when his walls tightened around me. As we finished I pulled out and laid him stomach-down on the couch again. He looked back confused but I gave him look telling him to wait.

I kissed the skin from his neck and down his spine before I stopped above his crack. I bit down hard and he yelped out. I made sure a mark would be there later before I continued kissing between his cheeks. I looked up at him staring at me with his cheeks painted crimson. He looked absolutely speechless.

I moved to his hole, never breaking eye contact, and licked around it. I didn't think it was possible but he blushed even deeper and let out a soft moan. I darted my tongue inside and cleaned my seed out from inside him. He moaned out louder and thrust back slightly.

After I finished, I flipped him around and climbed back on top of him. We kissed deeply before turning our attention back to the TV. The men on the screen had finished as well and were cuddling just as we were.

Dahvie spoke softly as if he were afraid to break the silence, "So I guess that love bite means I'm yours now?" He had a hopeful but slightly fearful look in his eyes like I was only screwing with him because I wanted sex.

"Of course…as long as you want be?" I asked him to let him know that I wanted him as well but he would decide if this was meant to be a true relationship or not.

"Definitely."
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.