Status: completed

Wet Dreams

One-Shot

Oh, God! I'm in way over my head right now.

It's 2:30 in the morning and I was woken up by Jayy's groaning and rolling around in the bed. At first I thought he was having a bad dream but right before I was about to wake him up, I heard him moaning and I realized he was having a sex dream. I looked closer and I noticed his hips rocking up and down, he was desperately trying to fuck the air around him.

He looked so needy for release but was getting no where. I felt kinda bad for him to be honest. I was thinking about what to do when he rolled over onto his side. That wasn't so bad but then he started grinding into me.

I felt my face heat up and I froze in place. I have no idea what to do! I moved back out of reflex but I felt his strong hands on my hips, effectively holding me in place. I kept trying to squirm out of his grip but he kept me still and continued dry humping me.

I tried to roll on my back but as I did, he held on so half his body was over mine. He moved on top of me, leaving me completely trapped and at his mercy.

This is so fucked up!

I wanted to scream, to wake him up or something, but my vocal chords wouldn't work. I hated myself but I was getting turned on by this. I could feel my erection growing and I felt ashamed of it. I have thought of Jayy before but I never thought something like this would happen. What I am supposed to say about this tomorrow?

I looked back at his face and his eyes were tightly shut. He was panting so hard now and I knew he was getting closer. I couldn't help but wonder what he was dreaming of. Had to be someone he really likes, otherwise I don't think he'd be going at it this badly.

Well, I got my wish when he finished and screamed out "Dahvie!"

I was completely shocked as he collapsed on top of me. I was about to push him off and run out when he woke up and stared into my eyes. His expression was confused then turned to embarrassment when he realized the wetness in his pants. He knew what happened.

His complexion soon matched my own but we only stared at each other. Neither one of us seemed able to move or break eye contact.

Finally I felt my cock throbbing and I couldn't ignore it any more. Jayy must have felt it too because he looked down at it, then up at me. Without a word he moved a hand down and grabbed my shaft.

I closed my eyes and arched my neck and back at the much needed attention. "Jaayyy…" I moaned out softly as I looked back at him with lidded eyes. I wanted to say more but he cut me off, "Dahvie, please …please just let me do this."

I couldn't say no. I needed it so badly. All I did was nod and he got to work right away. I clung to his chest and held as tight as I could. He pulled me into his lap so his hand could move more freely. His other hand went to my hair as he teased and played with it. His mouth was on my neck and I felt better than I had with any girl. All from a simple handjob!

I threw my head back to give him more access then I figured "what the hell? Might as well take my chance now." I grabbed his face and kissed him forcefully. He looked shocked at my forwardness but kissed back. Once I felt that, I let myself go.

I broke off to moan out his name and let my head fall on his shoulder. I was breathing hard as continued to pump me, letting me ride out my orgasm. He moved the hand tangled in my hair lower and rubbed my back in slow circles.

When I could breathe normally, he laid me back down on the bed and removed all of our soiled clothes. He snuggled up to me and pulled the covers up to our chests.

"Guess we have laundry to do tomorrow, huh?"

I laughed out a "yeah" but trailed off.

He looked at me with a concerned expression in his eyes and turned my face to meet his. "Is something wrong?" He asked. Then in a softer voice "Did I take it too far?"

"No, not at all. I wanted it too."

He smiled at that and settled back down into the bed.

Pause.

"So what'd you dream about?"
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.