Status: completed

Supply Runs to Walmart

One-Shot

It was raining but we absolutely had to go out. We were on the road again but as Dahvie pointed out earlier, we were low on supplies. It was just some basic stuff but seeing as we were currently traveling through the fucking desert, we really needed everything we could to keep us happy so we don't kill one another.

Dahvie and I had volunteered to go out since everyone else was too tired from traveling. Our techs do so much for us so it was the least we could do for them. We had some trouble finding a store that sold everything in this tiny town but thanks to Walmart's mass expansion over the globe, we found one even this far out of nowhere.

When we got there it was pretty late and hardly any cars were in the parking lot. It also didn't help that rain was coming down like a hurricane. The wind practically knocked me off my feet as we walked up to the entrance. If it was any stronger I wouldn't be surprise if I saw Dorothy's house flying by.

By the time we were inside we were absolutely soaked to the core. Our clothes were hanging off us like we were pushed in a pool fully clothed. Dahvie's make-up was completely ruined. He looked like a drowned raccoon to be honest. I would have laughed but I knew I didn't look any better.

As soon as he saw me though, he started snickering. "Oh my god, Jayy. You look like a little kitten left out in the rain." He had a cutesy tone in his voice that made me blush. My internal filter shut off and I put a finger under his chin and said "Oh yeah? Well, with those big brown eyes and your make-up running, you look like a cute little puppy just begging for attention."

Once that slipped he clammed up and I could see a light blush under his running cheek stripes. I can't believe I said that!

I stepped back and took a sudden interest in the tile pattern on the floor. Dahvie stared at me wide-eyed like he was trying to figure out what I meant. We stood like that for a couple seconds until he spoke up again, "Lets go find a bathroom and clean up a bit."

"Yeah," I replied softly.

I followed him until we found a bathroom by the check-out area. Only a couple cashiers were on duty and none of them looked the least bit interested in their job. Three of them even left their registers to gossip. As we went in, another man was coming out leaving the restroom empty except for us.

I went to the sink and grabbed some paper towels to wipe off my make-up. In the mirror I saw Dahvie behind me unbuttoning his shirt. I turned back around and asked what he was doing.

"I'm gonna put it over the hand-drier" he said in a matter-of-fact tone. I rolled my eyes at him but still, it was a good idea. I took off my shirt and draped it over the remaining drier.

I went back to the mirror and began to remove my make-up. Once I was satisfied that I had gotten all of it, I tried to salvage my hair. I kept running my fingers through it to get out the knots and style it but nothing seemed to save it. Finally I gave up and settled for an emo look with the bangs in my face and the rest pushed either to the side or behind my ear. It didn't look that bad in my opinion.

I checked our shirts but they were still wet. I pushed the button to start the driers again and walked over to Dahvie. He was working on his hair which gave me time to glance over him.

I'm not sure why, but I always did this. Whenever he wasn't looking, I'd "study" him. I guess that's the best word for it. Just something about him drew my attention to him.

I was busy thinking about it when he turned back to me. With a smile on his face, he asked, "How's it look?" I was shot back to reality and took a quick look at him. He managed to restyle his hair a bit but when I looked at his face I noticed a little bit of make-up he missed. I pointed it out to him and grabbed a paper towel he left on the sink. I wet it slightly and put some soap on it, then moved to get the make-up but he backed up into the sink.

"W-what are you doing?" he asked with a light tint on his cheeks.

"Relax," I told him, "I'm just gonna get the make-up off."

When I brought the paper towel close to his face again, he still leaned back. I chuckled at his awkwardness. "Come on, now. I'm not gonna bite" and then with a wink, "unless you want me too."

His face went dark red but he finally froze in place. I placed my index finger and thumb to his chin and brushed back his hair. I noticed him staring at my face while I removed the make-up.

When I finished I gave him a quick peck on the lips and tossed the paper towel into the trash. "See? That wasn't so bad, now was it?"

He didn't speak but continued to stare at me. I gave him a quizzical look which turned to surprise as he grabbed my hips and pulled me close. I gasped as he stood on his tip-toes and captured my mouth.

After the shock wore off I kissed him back and enclosed my arms around his neck. I brushed my thumb over a certain spot and he bucked into me. I immediately moved my mouth to that spot and nipped at it. He let out a low moan and gripped my hips tighter.

I grinded into him and felt his erection against mine. His moans mixed into pants as his hands traveled to my belt. He fumbled with it before slipping it off and unbuttoning my jeans. They were still wet so they stuck to my thighs as he slid them down. He grabbed me through my underwear and began pumping. I pulled off from his neck and laid my head on his shoulder. He moved my underwear down and grabbed me again. By this time I was moaning freely, not caring if anyone heard or walked in on us.

He stopped and I whimpered at the loss of friction. "Dahvie! Why'd you stop?"

"Becauseā€¦I want you to do something."

"What?" I was desperate at this point, "Anything you want, just keep going!"

He began again but went slowly to tease me. "Are you sure about that?" he asked.

"Yes!" I cried out, "Just please, Dahvie! I need to cum so bad."

He smiled, "I know you do. And that's how I know you'll do what I want."

He sped up a little bit. "Just name it!" I was gripping his shoulders tightly and clenching my teeth.

Very calmly he said "I want to fuck that tight little ass of yours so hard you can't walk straight."

When I heard him say that I released hard into his hand. He kept all the semen in his hand, then moved it around to my ass. He looked into my eyes and very sincerely asked "Still up for it?"

I kissed him on the lips "Of course. I'm yours."

He smiled at me and smeared my cum over my hole. He looked back at me and I nodded, letting him know it was ok. He slipped a finger and then another, stretching me until I told him I was ready. We both removed our remaining clothes and he switched our positions. He grabbed my hips and placed me up on the sink before slowly entering.

It hurt a bit to be honest. I've been on the bottom before but that was awhile ago. Dahvie waited until I was used to the feeling before he pulled out and slammed in again. He did this several times until I felt something that made me scream. When I had first been on bottom, neither me nor my boyfriend at the time really knew what we were doing. We were both nervous and experimenting with what could be done. It wasn't really the best experience or one I like to remember often.

But now with Dahvie, I know how great it feels. If I had known how good it felt I would have bottom much more. And with him I know it'll always be great.

He repeatedly assaulted my prostate, making me scream every time he hit. "That's it Jayy. Keep screaming," he said. It felt so good and I knew I was about to have another orgasm. "Dahvie," I said between pants, "I'm so close."

"God, I know! Me too."

He moved a hand to my dick and pumped as fast as he could. It wasn't long until I came and screamed out his name. I even dug my nails into his back. I scratched him so hard it drew blood. That seemed to drive him to the brink as well. He called out my name as loud as he could and continued to thrust, letting both of us ride out our orgasms.

Once we had finished, he pulled out and helped me down off the sink. I wobbled when my legs hit the ground but he caught me and stood me upright. We redressed ourselves and grabbed our now dry shirts.

We kissed again but something was still nagging at me. I broke off the kiss and asked Dahvie, "Why'd we come here again?"
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.