Status: completed

Webcams: For More Than Just Chatting

One-Shot

Man, I'm so fucking messed up in the head! I don't even know why I thought this was good idea.

Let me start at the beginning. Last week I found a sale at Walmart for a pair of webcams at half price. Thinking that Dahvie and I could use them when we go out of state, I bought them without another thought.

When I got home I looked at them closer and noticed how small they were. You could put them anywhere and unless someone was looking for them, they'd never even know they were there. As I was thinking this, another idea came to mind. I could use them to see what Dahvie does when he's up in his room.

He was out at the moment so I went to his room and placed one on his desk. He always had a bunch of useless figurines and other shit on his desk, so I doubted he would notice another one. I positioned it so I could see the bed as well as the computer chair he sat in whenever he worked at his desk.

I was about to leave but I heard him coming back. I froze in the middle of the room as he entered the door way. He looked confusedly at me and asked what I was doing. I managed to stutter out, "I-I-I was j-just looking for m-my shirt. I-I think i-it accidently got placed in y-your closet."

His face scrunched up a bit as he thought and then a big smile came across his face. "Why didn't you say so?" he said cheerily then walked to his closet. "I've had it in here forever but I kept forgetting to give it back to you." I practically sighed out loud with relief. What luck it was that one of my shirts was actually in his closet.

He dug around his clothes on the floor of the closet and then paused as if he was thinking. I know that that pile is the most recently washed set that he has yet to hang up. Then he went to the clothes already on hangers. He started on the right going left which I thought was weird since he always went left to right being as he's right handed.

He flipped through the clothes casually but also slowly as I noticed, it was like he was dragging it out. Then he made it to the end where he finally found my shirt. It was my bright red V-neck, also one of my favorites. But now that I think about it, I hadn't worn it in awhile and the last time I checked it was hanging in my closet. I looked closer at it and noticed my dark green hanger still on them. In this house everyone has their own color-coded hangers to try and prevent mess ups in the laundry. Mine was green, Sally's were a hot pink, Andrew's red and Dahvie's were black. It didn't make sense that he "accidentally" grabbed it from the laundry and hung it up, then forgot to give it back. And even if that was the case why was my hanger on it instead of his?

I thanked him and left his room still thinking about this. As I hung the shirt back up in my closet I noticed a small speck of something white on the inside seam of the bottom. I looked closer and it looked strangely familiar but I couldn't quite place it. Then my mind drifted back to the web cam.

I set up my end on my computer and using the wireless connection I turned on the one in his room. I really hoped he wouldn't find it. I have no idea how I would explain that.

The live feed of him came on my screen and I was surprised by how clear the image was. He was sitting at his desk, working on his computer. I looked closer and I noticed his arm moving up and down, his hands were under the desk. It didn't take a genius to figure out what he was doing. I looked at his face and saw beads of sweat forming on his forehead. His mouth opened and he let out a small moan. He kept clicking and moving his fingers on the touch pad of his laptop. He was probably on a porn site watching videos.

It seemed like he finally found one he liked because he leant back and took his hand off the touchpad. I now had a full view of his lap as he unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his long, hard dick. He teased himself at first then really got into it. He was thrusting up into his hand and moaning out often but quietly. I palmed myself through my jeans and turned up the volume. This was so much more than I had hoped for!

I saw his hand speed up and I knew he was getting closer. He squeezed tighter and scraped his thumbnail along the underside of his dick. With that new sensation he released his load and bit his lip hard to keep in the screams. After his breathing returned to normal he brought his cum-soaked hand up to his mouth and began licking it clean of the creamy liquid.

I quickly turned off the feed and ran to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and hopped in, not even waiting for the water to heat up. I soaped up my erection and began pumping furiously. I replayed everything he did but replaced his dick with my own. It didn't long for me to cum. I moaned out Dahvie's name as the shower droned out my voice. I cleaned myself off then hopped out of the shower.

I was on my way back to my room wearing only my towel around my waist when I saw Dahvie coming down the hallway too. I blushed, remembering what he did just a little bit ago. What I had watched him do a little bit ago.

We nodded to each other as we passed and I noticed him staring at my exposed chest, making me blush deeper. I continued on, pretending I hadn't noticed and as he entered the bathroom I heard the shower going again. I smirked a little bit, knowing that he was cleaning up after his little fun earlier.

My voyeurism continued on for the rest of the week. I watched him as he masturbated several times throughout the days. Every time it seemed like he did something more and more elaborate and all of it got me raging. I swear, between us we'd have enough cum to open a sperm bank.

But between all the "episodes" I had an increasing feeling of guilt and fear. I knew that the longer I kept the webcam in there, the more likely the chances were of him finding it. As I was thinking about this I heard his car come up to the driveway. I listened as he opened and shut the front door, call out to let me know he was home, and then him walking down to his room.

I figured out his routine by now and turned on the webcam just as he came in the room. He stripped off his clothes until he was in nothing but boxers. He went up to his TV and put in an unmarked DVD. He grabbed the remote and set up the DVD to begin playing as he went over to search through his dresser. I couldn't see what he had until he turned around but when I did, I was ready for action!

In his hands were a huge dildo and a bottle of lube. Most of my own toys were of average size but I did have some big ones. None of them came close to what he had though. His was 13 inches in length and looked about 5 inches in diameter. Now I can't wait to see him use it!

He sat on his bed and removed his boxers, then proceeded to fondle himself while watching the TV. I couldn't see what was on the screen but Dahvie was very into it. His eyes never strayed from the screen. He sped up his hand and brought the other to his mouth. He sucked on his fingers and then slowly traced his skin down to his hole. He slipped one in and thrust deeply, then added another. He continued until he practically fucking his entire fist!

I was pumping myself in time with his own hands but then he stopped. I whimpered out at the loss of the visual. I needed to see him finish!

He grabbed the bottle of lube and poured a generous amount into his palm. He tossed it aside and reached for dildo. Now he was getting ready for the main attraction! He spread the lube all around the dildo, pretty much giving it a hand job. I imagined it was my own dick he was pumping and nearly gave out right then.

Once it was sufficiently coated he brought the tip down to his entrance. Both of us gasped as he pushed it in. Slowly, inch by inch, he guided it into his hole. I was completely entranced by how much he could fit and by his obvious pleasure from it.

He pulled it out and then pushed it back in, increasing his pace every time. Then he hit something that made his back arch and neck fly back. He eyes shut tightly and he moaned out loudly. I could even hear it without webcam.

He looked back at the TV and continued his relentless assault on his own prostate. He brought his free hand back to his dick and pumped as fast as he could. I had stopped all of my own movements, instead just watching him and being completely absorbed by his actions.

When it seemed like he was ready to burst, he withdrew the hand from his dick and placed it on the base of the dildo. He then pushed a button and slammed the dildo hard into his prostate. He came on the spot with a loud scream and a huge, spurting load.

Once I saw this I released into my own pants with a muffled groan. I came down from my high and looked once again at the screen. He was cleaning up the mess and then left his room. I wondered what he doing and then I heard the shower going. I shut off the webcam and made my way quietly to his room.

After this performance I knew it was too risky to leave the webcam in his room. I went to retrieve it from his desk and as I turned around, I nearly shit my pants. There he was in all his naked glory, just leaning against the doorframe with that sexy smirk on his face.

I froze mid-step and I knew I was completely fucked. I was holding the webcam in my hand and I had no way to explain why I was in his room, much less with the camera.

We looked at each other for what seemed like hours. The color drained from my face while his smirk grew.

"I know what you've been up to Jayy." When he said my name it sounded as smooth as vodka sliding down my throat and even though I knew I was busted I couldn't help but get aroused by the situation.

He glided effortlessly over to me, making sure to shake his hips with every step. As he got closer, I stepped backwards until I felt the edge of the bed hit my legs. I swallowed hard as he stepped even closer, leaving almost no space between us. He drew his hand up to my chest and merely teased me through the cloth.

"So tell me Jayy, did you enjoy what you saw?" I didn't say or do anything. I was too paralyzed with shock. Instead he traced his hand to my growing bulge and felt the wetness of the denim. "Mmm, seems like you did. Is that true?"

I managed to shakily nod my head to which he chuckled at my discomfort. He leant up to whisper in my ear "You're not the only one who likes voyeurism." I blushed at his closeness but then his words sunk in. I asked what he meant so he moved to the TV and turned it on. Still playing on the screen was a home movie of a guy jacking off in his bedroom. The kicker was that it was of me! And just from the last couple of days!

"How-How did you get this?" I asked unbelievingly.

"Webcams work both ways you know." He replied back and gave me a wink. I blushed even darker and cast my gaze to the floor.

He pressed his body back into my own and guided us onto the bed. He climbed on top of me and began to ravish my neck. I moaned out softly but I still had some questions left.

"H-How long did you know I had the webcam up?"

He pulled off long to say "Since you first put it up."

"So you were just teasing me?"

He stopped and looked me in the eyes to say "No, I really wasn't trying to. I just needed time to think of how to approach this. I finally decided on escalating until you came down here yourself. I wanted to know that you wanted it as badly as I do."

Now it was my turn to smirk, "Well then, let's get to show."

He smiled before capturing my lips with his own. His hands tugged at my shirt to let me know he wanted it gone. With his help I stripped it off and while our mouths were disconnected he spoke dirtily into my ear, "You look so fucking hot when you wear that tight little V-neck."

Then it made sense. "Is that why you took it from my closet?"

He looked shocked I had figured it out. "How'd you know?"

"The hanger," I said simply. He still looked confused. "It was still on my green hanger instead of your black one."

"Damn, forgot to change it."

"Just shut up and kiss me."

He dove back in for another kiss and let his hand work on my belt. Once he got that off, he practically ripped my jeans off my body.

"Eager, aren't we?"

"I wanted this for so long, I don't wanna wait anymore."

I smiled back at him sweetly then bit his neck harshly. I commanded in his ear "You've got 5 seconds to bury my dick in your ass or else I'm gonna-" the words died on my lips as he slammed down on my erection. Despite having that massive dildo previously inside him, he was still tight as ever.

I moaned at the warmness surrounding my dick. He began rocking against me almost immediately. He traced my chest tattoos with his tongue and moved my hand up to grab his hair. I asked him why but all I got was a dirty smirk out of him. I thought about it and then it came to me. He's into the pain! That's why he always draws out his release. And that's why he has the giant dildo!

Now that I understood, I knew what to do to make him cum faster than the speed of light.

I placed my hands up on his chest and slowly drew my nails down. He moaned out, letting me know my assumption was correct. I slipped my nails down again making sure to draw blood. He screamed out for more and thrust himself on my dick even harder.

I raked my nails around the inside of his legs, avoiding where he wanted me touch the most. He placed his hand on my face and begged me with his eyes, "Pleaseā€¦just a little more!"

I kissed his lips a final time and scratched light marks into the skin of his shaft. He released with an earth-shattering cry as I raked my other hand down his back, drawing even more blood than before. As his walls tightened around me, I came deep inside him.

I knew after getting what he really wanted, he was spent for awhile. To "help" clean up the mess we made, I licked up all the blood seeping from his scratches. He kept moaning softly and maybe I took a little too much pleasure in teasing but he'll never know.

We settled back into bed and he grabbed the remote for the TV. "What do you want to watch?" he asked sweetly.

I put a finger to my chin as if I was thinking and merely responded back "How's about the rest of the movie you took of me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.