Status: completed

Pool Games

One-Shot

It was 2:00 a.m. when we got back to the hotel. Today had been busy as ever with a interview and photoshoot, a concert and then meeting the fans afterwards. Don't get me wrong, I love this life but it can be stressful at times. Sometimes we just want to take it easy and relax. And tonight when Dahvie suggested heading down to the pool, I readily took him up on the offer.

Being this early in the morning, no one else was around the pool area so we had it all to ourselves. We had invited other members of our tour to go with us but they either wanted to head straight to bed, hit the clubs, or prep for the rest of the tour. Oh, well.

The water was actually pretty warm from earlier in the day so it didn't take long for us to get used to it. We swam around each other, just enjoying the exercise. I can't remember the last time we did anything physical that didn't have to do with tour life. I dove underwater and swam up behind Dahvie and grabbed his waist. He screamed out loud like a girl before I pulled him underwater with me.

He popped back up to the surface gasping for air before turning back to me. He gave me a rough shove on the shoulder, "Fucking Christ Jayy! You scared the living shit out of me!" he yelled, "That wasn't funny, I thought I was gonna drown!" He looked so angry and I felt really bad about it. I know he has this morbid fear of drowning, but I had completely forgotten it.

"I'm sorry Dahvie. I was just trying to have a little fun. I'm really sorry I scared you." I couldn't bear to look at him. I hate seeing him mad and knowing I was the cause of it made me feel like absolute shit. I felt a chill go down my spine and I wrapped my arms around me. I closed my eyes just wishing I was anywhere else but here.

He sighed and I heard the water splashing around us. I closed my eyes tighter thinking that he was leaving but then I felt his strong arms around me. "I'm sorry Jayy," he whispered, "I overreacted and I shouldn't have yelled at you." He kissed my cheek softly and hugged me even tighter. "Please. Forgive me?"

Just having his arms around me made me feel warm again. I unwrapped my arms from around me and hugged him back. I kissed his shoulder to let him know I forgave him. This was our own special language. Others might not understand what every little gesture or saying meant but we did and that's all that mattered.

"Thanks Jayy," he said softly.

We stayed like that for awhile. It seemed like neither one of us wanted to move. I began playing with his long hair until he finally spoke again, "Hey…lets play Marco Polo!" I burst out laughing at his child-like attitude. "Man, Dahvie! Bipolar much?"

He smiled up at me and I gave in. You just can't say no to that smile. "Fine, but you're going first."

"Deal. You've got 5 seconds." He shut his eyes and I dove underwater. Silently I swam to the other side of the pool.

"Marco!" He shouted out.

I leaned against the side of the pool and responded back, "Polo."
He swam in the same direction I was in and called out again, "Marco."

"Polo!"

He was closing in me but I dodged his reach and swam in front of the corner. "Marco?"

"Polo!"

He turned back and began swimming to my location. Once he was within a foot of me he called out again to which I giggled back a response. He knew I was close so he lunged forward at me. I ducked back underwater just as he was within a few inches.

Without touching him I swam underneath and behind him. I popped up to the surface just in time to see him collide with wall. He called me a bitch and I could help laughing at him. While I was doing so he jumped at me and grabbed my waist. I yelped out not expecting the sudden contact.

He kissed my cheek and said simply, "Cheater."

I beamed back at him, "Guess so. But it was funny."

"Suppose it was for you. Well, now you're it. Get to counting."

I shut my eyes and counted out loud. I heard him swimming in front and to my right. Unlike him, I listen very closely between the calls so I know when he's trying to fake me out.

I followed him closely, but it seemed like he was just leading me on. He didn't try to move all around the pool like I had, instead just going in a straight line. I wondered what it was he was trying to do. Then I didn't hear anything. Not him giggling nor any splashing other than my own.

"Marco?" I called out completely confused.

"Polo." He replied back sounding very close. It sounded as though he was holding back a laugh, or trying to at least. What was he planning?

As I wondered, my foot hit something and I got my answer. I opened my eyes just in time to catch myself as I fell on the steps. I looked back up at him sitting on the stairs, shocked that he could be that deceiving.

"Cheater, you left the pool."

He smiled back at me and replied with a sing-songy voice, "Nuh-uh. I'm still in the water, so it counts." He stuck his tongue out at me and I pouted. I sat down on the steps and crossed my arms. I knew I was acting like a spoiled brat but I couldn't help it. I could've gotten hurt!

"Aw, Jayy, come on. You did the same thing."

I stuck my lower lip out further and crossed my arms more tightly. "Yeah but I didn't try to take out your teeth."

He sat down beside, our thighs touching slightly, making me blush just a bit. "Jayy-Jayy, come on. It was just a joke. Are you really hurt?"

"No, not that bad anyway…" I replied then added pathetically, "But I could have been."

He wrapped him arms around me and I leaned back, not sure of what he was up to.

"Aww, poor baby. How ever can I make it up to you?" I blushed even darker at the dirty undertone in his voice. I told myself he was just being a tease so I smirked back at him and said "You can kiss it better."

He leaned in closer and asked "Well, where does it hurt?"

My smirk widened and I laid my hands on his hips. "My dick."

He smirked back at me whispered in ear, "Then lets fix that." He then placed his hands over my covered hips.

My smile immediately left my face along with most of its color. I sat in shock as he began to actually pull down my trunks. My length was already hard by the time he got them off and threw them over his shoulder to float along in the pool.

He murmured in approval and began stroking me. All I could do was look at him as he licked up and down the sides while moving his hand to fondle my balls. He came back up to my lips and kissed me sweetly before saying "Let Dr. Dahvie take care of you."

I nodded and he moved his mouth down my chest arms leaving little bite marks where ever he went. Then he got to my navel. He kissed it softly making me shudder under his touch. I hadn't really told anyone but my stomach, especially my bellybutton, was extremely sensitive and it always drove me crazy when someone touched it.

Dahvie noticed my reaction and seemed to test it out by licking around the outside of my bellybutton. I moaned out softly which he took as a sign to continue. He sucked and nipped all over my stomach nearly making me completely crazy in the process.

"Dahvie, please stop teasing," I asked him pathetically.

He gave me a coy smile and then moved down to my throbbing, leaking erection. He kissed along the side of it and then up to the tip. He lapped away at it then sucked lightly on the tip. My hands tangled in his long, wet hair and I moaned out loudly. He had barely done anything and I was ready to burst!

He slipped my arousal further into his mouth and looked up me before drawing back and going down again. He did this several times, never once breaking eye contact. I was just about to let go when he slipped my penis out of his mouth. I was about to protest but then he blew coolly on the tip and shoved it back down his mouth, deepthroating me. Once I hit the back of his throat I exploded inside him.

He drank every last drop before sliding me out of his mouth a final time. He kissed me once again and I pulled him in to sit on my lap. His hand moved between us and I felt him playing with himself. I broke the kiss to look down and saw him release onto his chest and stomach. I licked off every drop I could find then recaptured his lips.

Once we broke for air he asked me, "Hurt anywhere else?"

"My ass kinda hurts, maybe you could give me some nice, hot, liquid medicine for it?" I said, acting all innocent.

He whispered seductively against my lips, "I suppose that can be arranged. But first we should head back to the room."

*****The next morning*****

After our fun last night, we woke up curled next to each other. We simply smiled at each other, remembering the previous events. Our moment was soon interrupted by knock at the door.

We both answered it and there was Sally and Andrew both dressed in swimsuits and dripping wet.

Sally spoke first, "We went for a morning swim and found these. Know who they belong to?"

I looked down at her hand and hanging off her index finger was a pair of familiar floral, black and red trunks. We both looked confusedly at them before a sudden realization crept over us.

As if on cue, "Shit!" came tumbling out of our mouths.

She pulled the other side of the waist band and flung the trunks back in my face. They turned to leave before Sally said over her shoulder "Next time clean up after yourselves! I might be the only girl here but I'm not your mother and I'm sure as hell not your maid."

Andrew turned back and mimed sucking a dick before laughing and walking back to join Sally further down the hall. Both of us blushed a deep crimson at his actions.

We thought it couldn't get any worse but then Sally added without turning back "By the way, we saw everything from the balcony window. So did every other member of the crew who was in the hotel at the time…and anyone who sees the video they put up on Youtube. You two should really go clean up the 'mess' you left on the side of the pool."

Once again in synchronization, "Shit!"
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.