That's What It Takes To

A girl can have everything planned on their life, a scholarship, to live her life just as she had always wanted, to make her living out of the thing she'd always love to do...

But when love gets in the way, will Angela Green keep focus on the thing she had always planned, or will love carries her away? And even more important question, will she finally gets her love life goes the way Natasha always told her?

It blows your mind
You're feeling alright
You've read a chapter
With ever after
And so you say
That's what it takes to


Disclaimer :

I do not own any of 'A Rocket To The Moon' member, but I do own the rest of the original characters here. The plot is also mine and the title is taken from The Click Five's 'Be In Love'.
  1. Prologue
    What else could be better than graduating high school?
  2. A Fresh New Start
    Angela finally got separated with Natasha and was on her own at the new campus
  3. A night full of stars
    Nick took Angela for a 'fun' ride
  4. Daddy's Out!
    Summer began for Angela and her Dad was out of town.
  5. It's the little girl
    Angela and Nick got to the orphanage and met this girl Angela already loved.
  6. Truth Been Told
    Angela found out about her Dad's biggest secret he tried to hide all these years.
  7. Life Changing Decision
    A record deal is what's up for Angela, but her life is not the same anymore.
  8. Time For A Wedding
    Nick wanted to grant Angela's dad's last promise.
  9. Familiar Faces
    Mr. Axton offered Angela a little trip to his office.
  10. So long, Daddy.
    Angela's Dad finally gone forever
  11. Mixed Up? Don't Think So.
    Nick has a mixed up feelings for Angela's condition, but she's actually just happy.
  12. De Ja Vu
    Truth is finally out to Mr. Axton, and everything's just put on repeat.
  13. Open House!
    Nick has a surprise waiting for Angela after they both told Sandy a surprise.
  14. Dirty Little Secret
    Everyone has a secret from the past that in the end is always revealed.
  15. So much for my happy ending
    Angela finally has everything she ever dreamed of.