Status: Complete, finally. Thank you all so much, and please keep updated with my writing via my tumlblr, iwillpeeoneverythingyouship.tumblr.com

Watch You Take The Fall

Chapter 11

A month and half later and Warped Tour was drawing to a close. We only had about five more dates to play before it was over, and I was back off to England. I had no idea what I was going to do when I was back seeing as both Bring Me The Horizon and Asking Alexandria were embarking on their own tours soon after I got back. I assumed that I'd be assigned to a new band as I had with All Time Low.
In all the rush of Warped Tour, contact with Pat had slowly and steadily dwindled. We hadn't spoken in a few days, and that was rare for us. The last time we'd spoken, he'd acted really strange. He seemed really down and was blaming himself for not only the lack of communication between us, but also the fact that I was under a lot of stress. Neither of which were his fault, but he seemed intent in taking the blame. Not only that, but there seemed to be something else on his mind. He wouldn't tell me what it was but it was clearly bringing him down further. Seeing as I hadn't yet been contacted by Inspyre concerning my future tours, I decided I'd stay with Pat until I had to fly back to England. It had been a good 10 months since we'd last spent much time together, and I missed him more as days went by.
Thinking this over, I stretched out on the sofa I was laid on, arching my back. I made a really fucking wierd noise, like a cat yawning or something. I wriggled around for a second longer before settling back down and diverting my attention back to Mean Girls, the movie we were watching. When I say we, I mean Me, Vinny, Grieco and Evan. The band and Flyzik were discussing something in the front and everyone else was holed up in their bunks, making the most of the time they had to contact people at home. Kate was in the back with us, throwing me disgusted glances every now and then. She hadn't got any better over the duration of Warped, instead she seemed worse. She was all over Alex, and then kicking him out of his bunk. Alex and I had settled into a routine much like we did on that first night. We would cross paths around 3 in the morning, stay up talking for a little while before I took the sofa and he reluctantly took my bunk. At first he had seemed hesitant to take it from me but after a while he grew accustomed to it. I can only assume Kate was aware of our routine by the way she woke me up at half five in the morning to threaten me. According to her, if I didn't stop being such a golddigging whore and stay away from Alex, I was going to regret it. She was constantly glaring at me and always found a way to throw some snide remark at me when everyone else was around. I know they noticed but nobody wanted to get involved. From what I could tell from my chats with Vinny, no-one liked her or wanted her on this tour. It wasn't just me.she was a bitch to, she called the rest of the band, crew and even everyone we toured with, a fond cocktail of "drunk idiots", "stupid alcoholics" and my personal favourite; "good for nothing manwhores". Even as we watched this movie she was glaring at me, finding things to criticise and no doubt use against me. It didn't bother me. I was aware if my flaws before she pointed them out.
It was just approaching my favourite part of the movie, when Cady is intoduced to the cliques of the cafateria, when Alex and Jack walked in, yelling. Zack and Rian were behind them, discussing some football bullshit I didn't care to understand, and Flyzik followed behind the four of them, a big grin on his face. Alex and Jack skipped over to me and Grieco, getting in our faces and screaming random shit. I glared between them and the TV pointedly, hoping they'd get the message. They apparently did as they shrank back and took a seat either side of us. Rian and Zack followed suit, finding somewhere to sit in the cramped living space. Only Flyzik remained standing, and the bastard moved in front of the TV. I contemplated rugby tackling him for a moment, before coming to the conclusion that that would do me more damage than it would him.
"Flyzik, get the fuck out of the way." I commanded in a stern voice. He didn't reply and simply shook his head at me, grin growing more and more. Seeing that he really wasn't going to move, I decided it was time to resort to drastic measures.
"Well then, I guess you better go spend your last few minutes with your precious Mickey, because he's getting left at the next stop we make, which is in around five minutes. That is, unless, you move?" He, and everyone else, knew as well as I did that I'd never do that. Hell, I loved that thing as much as he did. Nevertheless, it made his eyes go wide as he darted from his annoying as fuck position in front of the TV to his bunk. I sighed in content when my line of vision was clear, leaving me to watch Cady be introduced to her new school in peace. However, it didn't last long. I let out a loud groan of frustration (ignoring Jack and Alex's that's what she said jokes) as he resumed standing there again, only this time clutching his Mickey Mouse doll to his chest. I figured he wasn't going to move, and crossed my arms over my chest, irritated that the movie had to be stopped.
"What do you want? This had better be important."
"Eh, it's kind of important."
"Kind of important. Kind of important. You interrupted Mean Girls for something that's kind of important? Well fuck, you're just as annoying as a hungover Jack."
"Well Sierra, the thing is, we were just on the phone to Hopeless-"
"Lovely, now shush?" I interjected.
"And they said that they'd been working closely with your boss, Chris." He carried on, louder this time, clearly not happy with my interruption. I stayed with my arms still crossed as he persevered on.
"Anyway, to cut a long story short, they have no need for you to go back to England." That was it, I was fired. My stomach sank and all colour drained from my face. I ignored the satisfied smirk coming from Kate as I shrank into myself. "Because you won't be going back for a while. Well, at least not until we accept a UK tour offer." What? My head snapped up and my wide eyes met his excited orbs.
"You see Sierra, you're now an official part of the All Time Low family. Our very own permenant co- tour manager. Welcome aboard, officially and permenantly."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the big time lapse, but it should explain itself later on. This was all typed up on my phone so forgive me for any typos. I'll probably end up taking this down and editing it when I have my laptop back.