Status: Complete, finally. Thank you all so much, and please keep updated with my writing via my tumlblr, iwillpeeoneverythingyouship.tumblr.com

Watch You Take The Fall

Chapter Two

SIERRA’S P.O.V:
Stepping out of my brother’s car into the heat was horrible. I practically felt my whole body start to sweat, I’ve never been the best with high temperatures and now I get to spend a whole summer on Warped Tour. Lucky me?
“Holy Balls, Batman it’s hot out here” I yelled at my brother who was grabbing my stuff from the back of his beaten up old car.
“Suck it up Sierra, it’s only going to get worse for you from now” Pat said back, emerging from his car with a wide grin on his face. I wished I could match his enthusiasm at my departure; I’d only got to see him for all of 4 hours on the drive from the airport.
“Yeah, I suppose it is” I muttered, kicking at the dirty ground underneath me, my good mood vanishing with normal temperature.
“Look, before I leave Pat, I just want you to know that this is never going to get any easier. You’re the only thing I really have left and leaving you like this kills me. As much as I’m gone, just remember I’m always on the internet, yeah?” Smiling softly, my brother nodded.
“It hurts me to see you hurting at leaving me behind so chin up, eh? You’ll be on the road doing what you do best and I’ll be sat at home waiting until I can punch the next guy that hits on you in the throat. What else are big brothers for? Now come on, you go find this band of yours; I’ll follow you in a minute, alright?”
I wandered around the nearly empty car park in the general direction of the purple tour bus I’d seen earlier. Soon I stumbled upon a guy with black spiked hair and a Mickey Mouse t-shirt sitting outside on a plastic chair, shielding his eyes from the sun with a pair of sunglasses.
“S’cuse me, are you Matt?” I asked, pulling my spider-bites into my mouth, a bad habit I’d picked up on pretty much as soon as I’d had my lip pierced.
“Sorry miss, no pictures at the minute” He replied, not bothering to look up from whatever he was doing on his computer. Raising an eyebrow, I carried on.
“Well that’s good to know I suppose but I’m not a fan”
“Well you’re not a girlfriend” Snorting, I began to wonder what sort of band I was going to be working with if the only people they knew were girlfriends and fans.
“Yeah, I know I’m not. So are you Matt or what?” That grabbed his attention, dragging his eyes from the screen of his Mac-book, he looked at me.
“I am indeed, what can I do for you?” Finally, I thought, now we’re getting somewhere!
“I’m Sierra; I’m touring with you from now on? My boss said to meet a Matt outside a tour bus here; I’m guessing that’s you”
“Whoa, you’re our new co-TM?! But you’re… You’re…”
“A girl? Yeah. Human? Yeah. Amazing? Yeah. Take your pick” I said snappily, the heat was beginning to get to me and this guy really wasn’t helping. At least that shook him to his senses.
“Right, sorry. I just assumed you were a dude, we weren’t told a name or anything so it’s a reflex action I guess. Anyway, I’m Matt Flyzik. You’re helping me with the managing All Time Low this summer. Where’s your stuff by the way?” All Time Low, I thought, that name didn’t ring many bells and if they were, the sound of exhaustion was drowning them out.
“All Time Low? It’s a new one to me. Oh, and my brother’s just bringing my stuff. Apparently I’m incapable of doing it myself. I don’t think he realises just how much merch weighs and how much I’ve had to carry round” I rolled my eyes, as much as I loved Pat, he was overprotective now. I suppose he felt he had to be. Just as I finished speaking, my brother popped up next to me lugging my suitcase and carry-on bag with him.
“Pat James meet Matt Flyzik. Matt’s my new co-tour manager this summer” I watched the concern flicker in my brothers eyes before hiding it behind a grin.
“Hey Matt. Look after my sister yeah? She falls over a lot and drinks too much caffeine”
“She should fit right in with this lot then.”
“Right then Pat, I think that’s enough of you meeting people for today then.” I said, shooting him a fake glare. Turning to him, I wrapped my arms around his skinny waist.
“I’mma miss you bro. Get in contact whenever, alright?”
“I’ll hold you to that Sie, and try not to break any bones.” He chuckled, shooting me a wink before pushing me gently towards the bus that was to be my home for the next two and half months.
“Have a good summer Sierra” I smiled softly before walking slowly up the steps.
***
MATT’S P.O.V
Well today’s been interesting enough, I thought to myself as I shut the door behind Sierra and myself. Glancing around the various band and crew members assembled in the front of the bus, I rolled my eyes. Alex and the skank weren’t back yet, of course.
“Right then, I want to introduce you to the most recent member of the crew.” I said with a smile, pulling Sierra gently from the door where she was standing chewing on the sleeve of her hoodie. I instantly cracked up at the expressions on everyone’s faces.
“Okay Sierra. Introductions need to be made I think. Sierra, everyone.” Grinning to my confused friends, I silently told them to introduce themselves. Except, the last person I wanted her to meet was currently bouncing towards us wearing a pair of boxers on his head. I kid you not.
“OOH, are you Sierra? Do you like our band? Can she sleep in my bunk tonight Matt? Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaseeeee?” Rolling my eyes at the last question directed towards me, I threw myself onto the couch and ignored the glances from the people around me.
“Sorry about Jack, Sierra. We’ve had him tested for everything we can think of. They can’t find anything so far.” I watched as her eyes lit up and a grin slowly grew on her face.
“HEY JACK! I don’t know if I like your band yet, I’ve not heard you. I don’t really want to sleep in your bunk tonight unless you promise me skittles. Then I will. I like your hat by the way” She said at hyper-speed. My eyes grew, what was going on here? Had we found someone as ridiculous as Jack? I thought the day would never come. I followed Sierra and Jack with my eyes as he pulled her next to him onto the couch and started introducing her to people, her cracking dirty jokes at every moment and bouncing in her seat. As much as I’d had my reservations about this, I couldn’t help but realise that we’d found a friend. A friend that was going to have to put up with this lot of nut jobs the entire summer.
Good luck to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter... YEAAAAAH
Word hates Matt's name... It keeps trying to change it to Flick instead of Flyzik, I don't know why this is so funny but it is :')
So I hope you like it, feedback is worth cookies :)
Faith x