Status: Complete, finally. Thank you all so much, and please keep updated with my writing via my tumlblr, iwillpeeoneverythingyouship.tumblr.com

Watch You Take The Fall

Chapter 5

ALEX’S POV: Groaning, I sat up, smacking my head onto the roof above me. “Ah shit” I said to myself, how did I end up in a bunk? I thought Kate had kicked me out of ours? Just then, the memory of last night came rushing back to me, probably delayed by me losing several brain cells to that roof. I smiled as I remembered sitting with Sierra until 4.00am, just talking about whatever. I never thought I’d be that open with someone I’d just met but she had one of those personalities that just made you want to tell her everything. She wasn’t going to laugh at you if it was something serious, but she would rip the shit out of you if it wasn’t.
Rubbing my eyes, I threw myself out of her bunk and sauntered lazily through to the front lounge. I’d just started busying myself making coffee, when Rian came through from the bunks. That actually wasn’t that surprising, I swear he has some hyper-sensitive coffee radar.
“Hey Ri” I said, and even though I knew the answer, I asked him if he wanted coffee anyway.
“What sort of a stupid fucking question is that dude?” A smile grew on my face which was quickly replaced by a look of shock when he threw himself down onto the couch that Sierra had been occupying last night. Was she still there? I didn’t check when I came in
“Uh, Rian? You might want to move from there.”
“Why? What have you and Kate been doing on here?” He said, winking at me.
“Nothing, it’s just, your fat ass is currently on our new tour manager.” As if to validate my point, Sierra made a noise, like she was gasping for breath. A look of horror crossed Rian’s face and he quickly jumped up. I walked across the room and crouched in front of her. She hadn’t opened her eyes which was weird, ah well; I’m guessing she was one of those people who could sleep through anything. Just as I was checking if she was still alive, the rest of the band, Matt, Vinny and Grieco filed into the front area.
“Kind of afraid to know the answer but hey, someone has to ask… Alex, why the fuck are you staring at Sierra? And why is she asleep out here?” I heard Matts sarky tone ask.
“Well Matthew, I was checking whether she was still alive after fatass over there decided to sit on her, and she was sleeping out here because we swapped beds. We crossed each other at about 1 and she said I could take her bunk.”
“Right, well, why don’t you take her back to her bunk so no-one else sits on her?”
“That’s exactly what I was about to do Flyzik. Great minds think alike I suppose? Except just the one great mind, mine. Not the Disney obsessed freak.” I said with a wink. It’s true, Flyzik had the weirdest obsession with Mickey Mouse and Disney in general.
“Speaking of that” interrupted Vinny “have you seen what she’s wearing?” Matt took a step back and his eyes grew wide.
“Holy shit” he whispered “she has those limited edition Mickey Mouse pyjamas that I wanted! What the fuck? Can we keep her?” I rolled my eyes before stretching my arms to get ready to lift her.
“Calm yourself dude. Right I’m taking her back before Flyzik rips her pyjamas off her right here and now.” I said before carefully lifting her into my arms. Jeez, she was really light! Carrying her back into the bunk rooms, I thought of a problem.
“Okay, which genius decided to give her the top bunk?” I whispered loudly towards the front, even though I knew it probably wouldn’t wake her anyway. Sighing, I bent down and put her into the bunk below hers which just happened to be Matts. I choked back a laugh at the sight of her completely surrounded by Disney merch. It just didn’t fit with what we thought we were getting when we were told about our new co-Tour manager.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is so short it shouldn't even qualify as a chapter...
Basically, I didn't know where to go from where I left it but I wanted to update so that there non-chapter-that-I'm-going-to-call-a-chapter-so-it-doesn't-get-flagged is the result of that :/
Does anyone on here like You Me At SIx? I got tickets for a concert near me today :')
Also, I haven't said this yet but thankyou so so so much to anyone reading this, and also to my two subscribers. The fact that anyone reads this is amazing, let alone have two people subscribed to it :')
Anyway, I'm going to go before this is longer than the chapter.
Sorry again, I'll try and update something longer later in the week
Faith x