Status: Complete, finally. Thank you all so much, and please keep updated with my writing via my tumlblr, iwillpeeoneverythingyouship.tumblr.com

Watch You Take The Fall

Chapter 8

I bent down to check that one of the microphones was plugged in properly before walking back over to a spare amp. Matt had allowed me to do technical work today (I don’t know why I asked him for permission anyway, we’re co-workers, he isn’t my boss. I suppose I still felt uncomfortable with taking part of someone’s job). I could see that he was dying to know what was going on with my little rant earlier but decided to leave it, which was fortunate for him. If he had asked, he’d have had a reply of a few swear words and maybe a couple of pic’s thrown at his face. I snapped back to reality as I heard All Time Low leave the stage, you could see the adrenaline on their faces. It was clear that doing this was what they loved the most, I could only begin to imagine what it must feel like to have crowds of hundreds of people singing your lyrics back to you. However, I wasn’t ready to face the certain interrogation from them just yet, so I looked across to Matt who nodded at me. Taking this as my signal, I hurried away from the stage, my eyes fixed on the ground. I sped up slightly as I heard footsteps behind me. The footsteps hurried as I did, looking behind me, I swore under my breath. Alex was following me, all sweaty and probably exhausted from the show he had just played. How had he not been attacked by fans yet? I turned back around and sped up even more, at this point I was nearly jogging. Just then, my shoe lace came undone and I fell over my own foot, sending me flying and landing on the dusty ground. Groaning, I pushed myself up and rolled my eyes when I saw Alex jogging towards me chuckling. I pulled myself up so I was standing and brushed off my denim shorts and fixed my t shirt. I went to turn back around and walk off again. I jumped slightly at the feel of Alex’s hand around my wrist as he pulled me back around him.
“What do you think you’re doing?” I hissed, pulling my wrist back from him.
“Trying to work out why the fuck you flipped out on me before as a start.”
“Does it really matter?”
“Yes, it does to me. For God’s sake, all I said was that it was pretty extraordinary that you managed to do everything for your album by yourself. You know, normal people would be taking that as a compliment.”
“It was the implications that came with that, you douche. You basically called me a liar and doubted that I could do something. Besides, I never claimed to be normal” I snapped and turned away.
“It was nice talking to you Alex, but right now I have more important places to be.” I knew that saying this to someone with an ego his size would push him over the edge.
“Like what, sitting in your bunk talking to your brother?” Now that hurt, what did he know?
“Shut the fuck up, you don’t know what you’re talking about. Surely you must know that when you’re on tour, you need to keep in contact with the ones most important to you? Well that’s what I’m doing with Pat, I’ve learnt from my mistakes.” I don’t know if he sensed the hurt in my voice, because I didn’t, but something made his expression soften.
“I’m sorry Sierra, I understand. I don’t know about your situation and despite what you think, I wasn’t calling you a liar. Sorry Sierra.” His head dropped and now he turned away from me. I suddenly felt bad for being so harsh on him and it was my turn to grab onto his wrist to stop him from leaving.
“I’m sorry Alex, I over-reacted, about both things. Friends?” He grinned at me and suddenly pulled me into a hug. I stiffened before relaxing myself and returning the hug. God knows, if there’s one thing I love, it’s hugs. I didn’t even care that he was still sweaty from the show or that we’d only just made up, the one thing on my mind was that right at that very moment was that there should be people here that aren’t. They never will be again and that's what was honestly hurting the most.

SIERRA'S OUTFIT: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=39246429
♠ ♠ ♠
This is so short, I'm really really sorry. It's also a massive filler and possibly the most boring thing ever, so once again, sorry.
Seriously you guys? I'm not going to be one of those people that's like "I'll only update if I get 10 comments" or whatever but I'm finding it insanely hard to write this at the minute so ANY thoughts on this story whatsoever would be very very much appreciated.
Yah, again, sorry it's so short and shitty and fillerish but it's the best I can come up with right now.
Faith x