‹ Prequel: Lips of an Angel
Status: Active

Last Train Home

You Were A Storm

I groaned, rolling over to face Brian, who was now definitely awake and I gave him a weak smile.

“Morning Natalie.”
“Brian we may have a bit of a problem. Zack and Johnny saw us tangled up.”
“That’s a problem how?”

I stared at him wide-eyed. Was he really being serious? Or was he just being typical old Brian and messing with my mind? He needed to find a girlfriend and soon. I pray for this guy.

“Brian. What if they tell Matt? What do you think Matt’s gonna do to you if he finds out?”
“Natalie. Calm down. This was all perfectly innocent wasn’t it?” I nodded and sat up, leaning against the headboard and sighing. “Well then just leave him to me. You talk to Zack and Johnny and tell them what actually happened.”
“Okay. I’m gonna go get dressed first though.”

I got out of the bed and quickly left the room. Ashley and Craig had left the day before so it was strangely quiet without the girls watching cartoons in the living room.

I ran up the stairs to my room and shoved on a pair of jeans with a long-sleeved top and a hoodie before rushing to Johnny and Arin’s room.

“JOHNNY!” I yelled as I burst through the door.
“Ugh. Natalie. I love you but next time make sure that the Gnome is actually in here before you enter yelling his name.” Arin groaned.
“Oops, sorry Arin. Do you know where he is?”
“Probably downstairs.”
“Thanks. See you in a bit.”

Before he could say anymore I ran straight back out of the room and back downstairs.

“Johnny! I need to talk to you. What you…”

Too late. As I reached the kitchen Matt and Brian were already going at each other full force and Brian was even clutching a bloody nose.
♠ ♠ ♠
Listening to: We're Going To Hell... Somebody Bring The Sunblock - The Blackout