Status: In Progress :) Writing and more Writing.

But I'm a Guitarist!

Frank Iero is a guitarist in high school. He has so many band posters on the wall of guys he looks up to. He has a perfect girlfriend named Abby, but she never listens, not that Frank would want to share anything personal with her, not even his tounge. His parents are straight-laced and perfect. Of course he's expected to be the same. Even if they still won't stop eating meat like Frank has begged of them.

Frank's Parents believe there is only one reason for his behavior: He must be gay. Frank's never thought about it before. He's never met a gay person. He believes every relationship between a man and a woman is like his parents: no emotional attachment. So you'd understand why Frank is confused as to why he's being sent to an Institute to re-claim his sexual identity.

Frank meets one person who changes his whole view on being gay, and starts coming around to being the person he wants to be, whether it be gay or straight.

Loosley based on the movie But I'm A Cheerleader. If you haven't seen it you need to see it like now. If you haven't gathered it yet this is a frerard story.

WARNING: If you're very touchy on stereotypes please don't read, and if you do, I do not mean to offend anyone. The characters in this story can be harsh and oppinionated on what makes a person a homosexual. And of course: FRERARD!!