Status: In Progress :) Writing and more Writing.

But I'm a Guitarist!

Well, THAT Doesn't Make Sense!

Gerard and I sat together for a few moments, just leaning into each other. And for some reason, I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face. I was happy and I was content just sitting with Gerard, breathing him in, holding him close to me, looking at him whenever I wanted to and not having to look away when he looked back.

But as they say, all things must come to an end and soon Eric was yelling out the door, telling us we had to leave. I just looked at Gerard and sighed. I didn’t want to leave. I didn’t want anything to change how we were. Whatever we were…

I detangled myself from Gerard and stood up. I politely waited for Gerard, a little bummed out that we had to leave because this meant no more hand holding, no more kissing, no more being close to one another. It sucked. But I guess as long as we were together I would be okay.

I shoved my hands in my pockets as we walked back to the van, but Gerard took one out and held it in his. I suppose we would be free for a little while longer.

We stayed hand in hand until we reached my room. We were about to say good-bye when Daniel hissed from his room, “Mr. Steve’s coming!”

We detached and ran our separate ways, my heart was racing, and this time it wasn’t because of Gerard. I ran to my bed and dove under the covers. I situated myself and tried to slow my breathing. We’re not going to get caught, we’re not going to get caught was all that ran through my head as a flashlight lit up the room. It wasn’t long before the light was gone and both Eric and I let out a small sigh of relief.

I shifted myself into a more comfortable spot when a pair of lips attached theirs to mine. I was confused until they pulled away and I was met with a familiar pair of eyes. I grinned and wrapped my arms around Gerard, pulling him back down on top of me.

“I should probably go,” he whispered, smiling as widely as I was. “I just came to say goodnight.”

“No,” I whined, nuzzling into his neck, daring him to stay.

I kissed Gerard two more times before he crawled off of me and went to leave. He looked at me from the doorway, blew me a kiss, and then he was gone. I sighed once more. Life is never how I thought it would be. But maybe this time it would be okay. If this is how I had to be with Gerard, it was better than nothing.

Despite the previous night’s events, I had a bad feeling the next morning. I was happy to no end, but at the same time I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach that something bad was going to happen.

And I was right.

We were sitting in Gender Reassignment, but unlike the previous times all was silent. Whether it was hangovers from the night at the bar, or fatigue just getting the best of everyone, something was definitely wrong. My suspicions were true when I noticed it was ten minutes after class was supposed to start and Ms. Mackenzie was still absent, as was Mr. Steve.

When Ms. Mackenzie finally showed up, she had a grim frown on her face and something engulfed in a tight fist. I would have tried to get a better look at why she was in such a bad mood if she didn’t scare me to death. I shot a worried look at Gerard, and he shot one back. Someone was in the shitter for sure.

She studied everyone’s faces for a moment before speaking. “I have found something very disturbing this morning.” Most people just looked at her as if she was crazy, meanwhile my thoughts were with the unicorn that was tucked safely in my dresser. At least I thought he was…

When no one said anything she held out something, making sure everyone got a good look at it. In her hand was a pack of colorful matches, ‘The Rainbow Club’ was neatly printed over the top.

I inconspicuously looked at Gerard who had his best poker face on and was feeling at his pockets. I could have sworn an ‘oh shit’ quietly passed his lips.

“Now I want to know,” her voice slowly getting louder, “Who has been sneaking out with those meddling carpet-eating dinosaurs?!” She took a few deep breaths and calmed herself down before speaking again. “I want names,” she said getting worked up again. “I want to know who is involved!”

Everyone just looked at their hands, refusing to make any moves. Ms. Mackenzie sighed before turning to the left side of the room, “Fine! Gerard! What do you have to say for yourself?!”

Gerard’s head snapped up and looked up with big eyes. “What? Why are you looking at me?!” He was struck with panic, and I didn’t blame him, I was scared for his life right then. Ms. Mackenzie is completely horrifying when she’s angry and about ready to snap.

“Because,” she stated as if he already knew why. “Mr. Steve found these under your bed!”

Everyone was shocked, and it took all I had not to reach for his hand.

“Do you have anything you’d like to confess?” Her eyebrows were raised with an expecting look.

“I didn’t sneak out.” Gerard lied so well that I almost believed him, if only his lips weren’t on mine last night, I would have.

It seemed as though Ms. Mackenzie believed him, but she still didn’t let up. “But you know who did!” She accused.

“No,” he kept the lying up. “I don’t.”

There was silence once more and Ms. Mackenzie continued to study Gerard’s face. He finally spoke up. “I did realize something about myself last night.” I looked at him confused, but he went on. “Something that I was too scared to admit until now.” Gerard continued with his innocent poker face.

“Fine, then. Out with it!,” Ms. Mackenzie ordered, crossing her arms as if to expect the worst.

He took a deep breath and peeked up at me from under his hair. “I have a crush.”

A few gasps could be heard, I’m not sure whose they were—they could have been mine for all I knew.

What was he doing?!

“On Michi,” he glanced up to meet her face. At first it was shocked, but soon she was smiling back at him.

What?
♠ ♠ ♠
Brooke demanded I link this:

Oh look! Yet another Frerard. With dragons and princesses and totally NOT Robin Hood-like Princes.... :P

Bibbity Bobbity Boo!