Speak of the Mother***ing Devil

Chapter Twelve: Fight for What You Want; Kill for

I saw Zach run out into the distance. It scared me that this whole event just happened right before my fucking eyes. This is completely ridiculous. Tears began to prickle at my eyes, begging for them to seep out. But I had to resist. I had to. To show Mel that I was proud. I had to show her that I wasn't weak. I had to show her that we can win this battle. I HAVE to do this. All of us do.

But then again, that's gonna be extremely difficult considering that my body is still possessed and that Bri just found out that Matt and Zack just backstabbed him.

Fuckin' complications...
[End Kassi's POV; Zack's POV]
He's not taking my girl.
No way in heaven or hell.
He ain't takin her without a fight.
Wait...He was right in front of me.
Where'd he go?

Fuckin bullshit! He was right in front of me. And he just fuckin disappeared before my ass.

"Why, hello Zachary..." I heard Dave's smooth yet sinister voice say behind me. I growled evilly as a response.

"Give me Mel back Dave."

He tsked with his mouth before replying, "Now now, you should know better than that Zachary. Everything valuable comes with a price."

I twisted my body quickly in anger, my hands tightening into fists as I came face to face to Dave's. "I already paid my dues you fucking asshole, now give me Mel!" I hissed. I spat in his face. I saw the glance of Mel a couple yards behind him, tied with rope and duct tape. But the worst thing was that she was crying as dozens of demons came out of the trees and began to TOUCH her, lick her, and fondle her.

Now that definitely fueled me up.

He opened his thin lips as if to fakely hesitate, "Well you can always join us torturing your girl. You've already fucked my brother over, now just need to fuck your girl over too."

A simple sentence definitely fucked me up. The fact that it's true, killed me inside. Most definitely.

But then it made me realize, that I had everything I needed before I sold my soul to Marcelo. And now, I'm losing two important people in my life; My girl, and my best friend. Now I have to fight and kill to get them back. I cried out before tackling Dave to the rocky dirt.
[End Zack's POV;Matt's POV]
I kept my head down, not wanting to see Marcelo's cocky smirk, Bri's frustrated eyes, and Val's heatbreaking tears. I wouldn't be able to stand it without breaking down into tears.

Then a sound scared the crap outta me. More like a scream or yell but it scared me nonetheless. And it really sounded like Zack too.

"Now Matthew,"I heard Marcelo's smooth voice call out,"Please take out my son."

A scream tried to come out of Kassi's mouth, but failed miserably. I lifted my head, my eyes gazed only ahead of me. But I saw Bri's face in my peripheral vision, his sadness horribly visible. Which, most definitely, killed my emotions. But then an idea popped into my mind. A very smart one nonetheless.

Brian, let's take Marcelo out.

Ha. And how the fuck would I know if you're just trying to fuck me over? Cause obviously, you already fuckin' have.

That hurt. Now come on, I haven't done shit to you yet.

I frankly don't give a flying fuck Matt!

Damn it, stop being so fuckin'-

I yelled out from being tackled by some random body, but I was sure it wasn't Brian's. And I heard someone yell at the top of her lungs.

"MATT!"

No...
♠ ♠ ♠
I needed to update this.
BADLY.
Comments?