Punching in a Dream

Quatorze

The morning sun has not awaken yet, it's still a late night, only hours have passed since Officer Darwin left, it's not quite midnight yet. We still have a way to go.

I walked myself to the bedroom, awkwardly looking around, I was so close to freedom. I sat down on the bed, not making eye contact with Grayson. He sat down close to me, wrapping his arms around me tightly. His lips brushed over my shoulder, I shuddered, desperately trying not to show him how bad I wanted to. His smile turned upwards more & more as I swayed into him, begging for the feelings that he gave me two nights ago.

"What about the officers?"

"They are here to protect me, not cock block me."

Grayson chuckled, the sound of this voice made me grin. He leaned over me, wrapping us in the small comforter that I had near us, his body weight teased me as he held himself over me. His lips ran up & down my neck, my eyes began to roll to the back of my head in utter pleasure. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist, everything began to fall into place.

I awoke to being ontop of Grayson, my bare chest pushed up against his. He was awake, his brilliant blue eyes locked with mine, he simply smiled, completely satisfied with what we did not hours ago. He brushed my cheek with the back of his hand lightly, going over where he had repeatedly kissed me, nibbled me, etc. I smiled down at him, gently touching over his new hickey on the lower part of his neck. He smiled more, absolved of all thoughts or feelings of fear or greif.

"Hi," he whispered.

"Hi." I whispered back. He bared his teeth to me; I giggled. "What time is it?"

"Don't bother, you're already late."

I groaned, rolling over & plopping down next to him on my back. "I'm fired."

"What makes you say that?" Grayson rolled over on his side, wrapping his free arm around me. His lips snuggled into my side boob, I began to blush. "Holly doesn't give second chances, or any chances for that matter, I screwed up already with my suit critique, she didn't like that at all. I might as well call her & face the consequences."

Grayson looked up at me, a slight smile was still showing, though his eyes were full of pity. "So you're free all day?"

"Hmm?"

"You. Are. Free. All. Day."

"Yes, I am." I rolled back ontop of him, feeling the semi between my legs. "Is this what your plans are? Fuck your girlfriend for hours on end?"

"Not my girlfriend, the girl of my dreams." He shrugged, as if the words he had just said were as simple as that. I looked down at him, my face didn't show it, but on the inside my heart was melting in glorious agony. I leaned down to him, kissing his lips a bit roughly, he grabbed the blankets & pulled them up over our heads. The semi grew harder, I could feel the want & need running through his veins. He rolled us over, pulling himself on top of me. His lips went straight to my neck, biting & sucking harder than before, I moaned loudly, tugging at his long curly black locks. His breath bounced over my skin, my finger nails clawed down his spine. The pressure began to release, I closed my eyes tightly in mid breath, I arched my back once again in severe pleasure, bracing myself for this. In one, last, rough thrust, everything was finished. He laid ontop of me, breathing heavily from all the excitement; I closed my eyes in defeat, letting my limbs hang loose around him.

"I love you," he breathed.

There is that word again. Love. Besides the fact that Grayson is in fact, the man of my dreams, I can't bring myself to know how to love him back. He looked at me, desperate to hear me say it back. & I did, but didn't know if the words were an accurate expression for how I truly felt towards him.

Hours later

It took me awhile to build up the courage to get up out of bed, leave Grayson, get ready, & go to face Holly. It wasn't the best descision to ditch work for a good long fuck, but at least I got some fun out of it. I left Grayson a note; telling him where I had gone, & to not leave until I get back. The officers wouldn't allow it either way. I drove down with a far behind cop following me, I tensed up, making sure that I didn't do anything that would provoke my own gaurdian to pull me over.

When I got to the museum, it was empty, & dark inside. My brows pushed together in confusion & frusteration. I hopped out of the truch & raced to the front enterance. Once inside, I raced up stairs, down halls, in bathrooms, to find Holly. When I came back to the main enterance, she was standing at the front desk, looking at me. Fear shook through me, I bit my lip, ashamed.

"Holly I'm s-"

"Don't say it, do not say you are sorry. I don't know what goes on in your life, but if you are the type who picks herself over anyone else in the time of need, than your place is else where, anywhere else than here."

"Things came up. I had to deal with cops."

"For what? A drug bust? A whore house find?"

I looked at her, all fear & shame molded into furry. "No, I called them because someone is repeatedly breaking in to my house. I ran away from Detroit, Holly. I came here to start a new life without my abusive father. So before you make up your mind about how I am a drug addict or some whore, why don't you ask? Why don't you take a fucking look in the mirror?"

She stared at me, shocked at my sudden out burst. "You aren't going to fire me because I defended myself, you aren't going to fire me because you don't like me, you aren't even going to think about firing me. I worked my ass off to get here, to start over, & you aren't going to take that away from me."

Holly bowed her head, nodding, but still making eye contact. "Before you make any assumptions, you my dear should know how hard it is to committ to something when you are fresh out of the box. Looks aren't everything; so before you decide you have won this, let me say that I do resent you, resent you because so far I have learned that you escaped, & I didn't. I will continue to resent you because of how much your courage shows. You can keep your pathetic job, I don't understand why you would want to work here anyways. It's run down & old fashioned."

"Maybe that's why I did. The pieces of art work have a glorious past of being created, no matter what emotion they were forced out of. I envy them because my past was made up of a Daddy who couldn't control what he was doing, so instead he made a priceless daughter who was bound to fail."