Status: Active

You Are What You Are

"Get in the damn car."

***Nick's POV***

The tour was over and everyone was back home, happy I'm no longer on the road. To much fucking drama went on this tour.

I decided to end it with Riley because that girl was to much to handle. That was like a month and a half ago and I have no idea where she went. But I did wish her the best of luck where ever she was.

The guys think I moved on to fast becasue I already have a new girlfriend that already moved in with me. She is everything I could ever ask for and I know she wouldn't do anything to hurt me. When I first talked to her she was the nicest girl ever.

I will admit that I do miss Riley and there will always be a part of her inside me. She was the first girl I loved and my first actual girlfriend. Any other girl I ever dated was kind of a thing I guess. The guys liked her so she was okay.

"Have you seen my other boot?" Sam asked.

"I'm pretty sure I seen it in under the bed this moring." I replied.

"What's my shoe doing up there?" she giggled.

She walked upstairs and there was Johnny walked in.

"What's cooking good looking?"

I laughed.

"Nothing. Just sitting around, waiting for Sam to FINISH!"

"Shut up, I'm almost done."

Johnny laughed. "Forgot it was Thursday, you're guys' 'date' night."

I rolled my eyes and Sam came down with a different pair of shoes. Johnny got up and hugged her, something he always did when he came over. But ever since his little incident with Riley, I've been keeping my eye on him when he's around Sam.

I trust and love the guy to death but just not around my girlfriend.

"Mind dropping me off at my house? To cold."

"Dude, you live like 10 minutes away from me just walk." I said.

"I sure have an awesome best friend." Johnny said.

"Get in the damn car." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been FOREVER since I've updated this.
Hopefully I still have readers? I know the comments died but maybe readers?

Well sorry for not updating this in FOREVER

(Oh and this is Sam.)