Status: Active

You Are What You Are

"Can't take the heat, huh Ri?"

"What are you doing?" I asked in between kisses. This was so wrong but it felt so right at the moment. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

"Just go with it."

We mad our way to the bunks and got in, Craig climbed on top of me and took his shirt off. I smiled and pulled him back down to me continuing our make out session. Thoughts came to me about Nick but soon disappeared when Craig began nibbling on my neck.

I moaned. "No love bites."

---

I pushed Craig off me and started to get dressed. And we both headed for the building; I was hoping the guys would still be onstage. I felt so guilty about what went on tonight. I just had sex with one of Nick's good friends and I couldn't tell him.

"Enjoy yourself?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I must admit that Craig was good but I was not leaving Nick for him.

When we were in the building, I ran to the side of the stage to see Nick and the guys coming off. Johnny smiled at me and poured water on him. I waited for Nick and he was the last to come off. He smiled at me and pulled me to a dark corner.

"How'd you like the show?" I really didn't watch much of it due to me and Craig having sex.

"I enjoyed it a lot."

He smiled at me and we headed back to the dressing room. It was now Escape The Fates turn to go on stage. In my mind I was debating whether or not I should tell Nick. If I told him, then he'd probably hate me for fucking one of his good friends but if I don't then I'd be unfaithful to him.

"Is there anything wrong?" he asked.

"Oh no." I lied.

“Well alright. I’m gonna go out to the fans. You coming?”

I shook my head and picked up a tattoo magazine.

What Nick didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him, right? I got up and walked out of the room, heading for the bus. When I got there, I was in need of changing out of these clothes. I dug around in the bag for some shorts and a shirt.

“RILEY!” Johnny yelled making me scream and run into the washroom. “You could have told me you were naked.”

“How was I supposed to know you’d be coming on the bus as soon as I changed? And you could have knocked on the door.”

I could hear Johnny laugh and turn on that stupid xbox. But hey, at least I didn’t waste any money. It went to good use.

“That’s just stupid Ri. Who knocks on doors these days?”

I walked out of the washroom and dropped my clothes on the floor. Johnny patted the spot next to him and I sat down. He handed me a controller and set up the game.

“It’s about time you let me play.”

We were playing Mortal Combat and Dan was right about Johnny. He would be doing the exact same move right after the other. I looked over at Johnny and he was smiling.

“I’m finished.” I put down the controller and walked to the back.

“Can’t take the heat, huh Ri?”

“Shut up!”

Nick and the guys finally got on the bus and it went from quiet to Johnny yelling in a second. I looked at the clock and it was past midnight. So I was calling it a night. I crawled in the bunk and shut the curtain.

“Going to bed this early?” Nick asked and got in the bunk.

“It’s midnight and I’m beat.” I yawned.

“Okay. Good night, Ri. I love you.”

“Love you too, Nick.” I smiled and closed my eyes.

“Oh yeah, forgot to tell you that tomorrow is our day off.”

I gave him a thumbs up and now it was time for me to get some sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ya! Another chapie posted! Sorry if it isn't good but the next chapter, I'll make it way more better.

Comments?