Status: Active

You Are What You Are

"N-Nick. What are you doing here?"

Johnny was pissed at me but I didn't blame him. What I did was a horrible, horrible thing. Nick and I were with Craig and Robert and the other guys were back on the bus doing what they always did.

"Can you please get me these?" I begged Nick.

He looked down at the boots in my hand. I knew Nick wasn't a big fan of these kind of boots but they were fucking comfortable.

"You really want me to buy you those? I don't know, Riley. Those kind of shoes are ugly. How about a different pair of shoes."

I frowned. Nick knew how much I wanted these shoes, I didn't care if they were ugly but I was getting tired of what I had been sporting. Those shoes were starting to hurt my feet bad; I just needed a comfortable pair of shoes.

"Please, Nick? I've told you numerous times about my shoes. They fucking hurt my feet."

I could hear Robert whisper something to Craig; I glanced over at them and Craig winked at me. Nick let out a sigh and took the boots from my hands. I followed him to the front and waited for him to hand me the boots.

"Thank you Nickie! I love you."

I sat down on the floor, not caring if people stared and put on the shoes. I got back up and Nick chuckled at me, "You're such a dork, Riley."

I grabbed his hand and we walked out of the store.

"I'll meet you at the food court at seven. I've got some stuff I need to do."

"You're gonna leave me by myself?" I asked.

"Well Craig can stay with you. So I'll meet you at seven."

Robert and Nick walked the other way and it was just me and Craig standing there.

"Where too?"

Craig grabbed my hand and started pulling me to some stores. We walked into an Apple Store and I was looking at the newest laptops they had.

"Riley, come check this out."

I walked to Craig and looked down at the computer. He was in photo booth and making the ugliest faces ever, it made me laugh. He pushed me in front of the screen and I started laughing.

"Ew I look horrible."

Craig laughed and started taking pictures. I joined in and it was fun but I didn't wanna be in here anymore.

"I'm gonna go look around for some clothes."

We both walked out of the store and I began looking for some good clothing store. When I walked in Victoria's Secret, I could hear Craig groan behind me. I laughed and grabbed his hand.

"Why do we have to come here?" he asked.

"Because I want to look around."

I walked to the back and began looking at the perfumes they had. I sprayed some on Craig and he scrunched his nose because of the smell. I laughed and headed to the back to try on a couple of the things they had here.

"Can I see? Please?" he whined.

"No. I don't feel comfortable showing other guys me body."

"That's not what you said when when we had sex."

I opened the door and pulled him in.

"Shut up. What if Nick was here."

"What the hell is Nick gonna be doing in a place like this. And you look amazing." he said.

Craig pushed some hair out of my face and I smiled at him again, my eyes closed lightly and I puckered my lips slightly. Then I leaned up to him.

"You’re beautiful as ever" he whispered, stopping when our faces were a little bit a part.

"Kiss me, Riley." Craig said, standing us both up.

"But...My boyfriend...He won’t be happy about it." I replied, pulling back all of a sudden.

"But you’re boyfriend isn’t here." Craig whispered.

He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He was right. My boyfriend wasn’t here. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips against his, I let out a moan as he licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance for his tongue and when I accepted his tongue went wild inside my mouth.
He locked the door and then carried on where he left off kissing me. He groaned and reached for his belt buckle, which he undid with expert speed and pulled his jeans and boxers down to his ankles. I couldn’t help but look down and was shocked to see little Craig ready for ‘action’. I smiled and threw down my own underwear and kicked them aside with a single motion of my foot.

He slammed himself down onto the bench and sat me on his lap, which caused me to let out a pain filled yet much pleasured groan.

"Riley...You’re amazing." He whispered, nibbling my ear lobe.

"Oh Craig." I breathed, running my fingers through his hair.

He soon stood up as I wrapped my legs around his waist and pushed me against the wall, I hesitated a little as it tipped from the pressure but couldn’t hesitate for long as I was too busy trying to stop myself from screaming while Craig thrust into me.

"Craig. Craig.” I repeated, literally singing his name.

“I want you, Riley." Craig moaned, kissing my neck.

&&&

***Nick's POV***

"Dude, I'm certain she'll love it. Stop being a pussy and just ask her."

I looked down at the ring and smiled. This wasn't a engagement ring but a promise ring. Even though I've been with Riley for four years now, I still wasn't ready to get married. I stopped in front of this store she was always talking about, Victoria's Secret.

"Wait. I need to get something in here."

Robert looked at me and laughed. "You're kidding, right?"

"Nope. Riley's been bugging me about this perfume she wants. I'm sure it'll be in here. Come on."

It was awkward walking into this store. Everywhere you looked, women's lingerie and shit. I looked over at Robert and he had a horrified look on his face.

"Hurry the fuck up, dude. This place gives me the creeps and look, these people are starting to stare."

"Don't worry."

I finally found the perfumes and began looking for the one Riley wanted. I started laughing when I heard someone moaning in the changing rooms.

"Can you hear that?" I asked.

"What?"

I pushed Robert to the change room and he pressed his ear to the wall. "There's totally someone in there. Who the hell has sex in change rooms? That's a bit sleazy."

I shrugged my shoulders and finally found the what I came in here for. And there was only one more left, lucky me. The door opened for the change room and Craig stumbled out, doing the buttons on his pants.

"That was you in there?" Robert asked. "Who did you fuck this time?"

"N-Nick. What are you doing in here?"

I was about to answer but Riley walked out. "Mind explaining?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh dear God, they've been caught! Riley's outfit.

Comments?