Status: Active

You Are What You Are

"I was feeling sick. Geez woman."

Nick and I were the only ones on the bus; the others were out getting some food. Nick wasn't saying anything to me and I didn't blame him, what I done today was horrible. Whenever I looked at Nick, he'd just have a blank stare on his face.

"Will you please talk to me?"

Nick still didn't say anything. I grabbed his hand but he lightly pulled it away from me.

"Please?" I sobbed.

"There's nothing for me to say. You really broke my heart, Ri. Why would you do something like that?"

I didn't say anything.

"You wanted me to talk to you so why would you do something like that?"

"I don't know. It just happened."

Nick got up and ran his hands through his hair. He started pacing back and forth and he took off the bracelet I gave him and threw in on the floor.

"How could you do something like that, Riley? And why would you do that with Craig? I’ve told you about how he saved my life. Do I not mean anything to you?” Nick asked.

“What? Of course you mean a lot to me Nick. Why would you even say that?” I asked, getting annoyed.

“THEN WHY WOULD YOU FUCK SOME OTHER GUY! Oh yeah, I sure do mean everything to you Riley. I’m fucking done with this.”

I watched as Nick walked to the back and disappeared some my sight. I really fucked up a great thing we had, stupid Craig. This was his fault; if he didn’t kiss me I’d still be with Nick right now.

3 DAYS LATER

***Johnny’s POV***

The bus has been feeling kind of, I don’t know…weird? Feels like there’s a lot of tension
between Riley and Nick. She’s been sleeping on the couch for the past three days now. I want to ask what’s going on between them but I don’t want to stir up any trouble.

“So Nick, Craig was telling me this really-“

“I don’t fucking care. Don’t talk to me about him right now.”

“Calm down man, I wasn’t doing anything wrong here.”

Riley sat next to me and before you know it, Nick was up and gone. I really needed to find out what was going on with those two.

“I want to talk to you in a bit, Riley.”

She looked at me and smiled. Riley and I were talking again but I still don’t agree with what she did. I could hear Brad groan and yawn; it was about time that man got up.

“Brad, come play the game with me. Dan’s being a loser.”

“I’m not feeling too good.”

“Pussy.”

I sat back and I’ve never been so bored in my life. It was killing me, I needed to do something now but there usually wasn’t much to do on a moving bus. So I decided to call one of the ETF boys and see if they wanted to do anything.

Brad sat next to me and handed Dan a controller. I looked at him and he looked fine, he didn’t look sick at all. What a liar. But my mind was made up, I just finished talking to Craig and we decided that when we got to our next stop, we’d go and find a bar.

“You’re even worse than Johnny.”

I looked at Dan and snatched the controller away from him. “You fucking liar, Brad.”

“I was feeling sick. Geez woman.”

“HA!”

Brad has improved on Mortal Combat but he still wasn’t better than me. I could hear Dan digging around in a bag so I looked. “Look what we have. Gears of War 3.”

I dropped the controller and grabbed the game out of his hands. “Where the fuck did you get this?”

“A fan bought it for us. I asked on Twitter.”

“I’d like to see you be fucking awesome on there, Johnny. All you ever play is Mortal Combat.”

I looked at Brad and opened the game up.

LATER

***Riley’s POV***

The guys just got on stage but I was alone on the tour bus. I’ve never felt so unwanted by Nick and it hurt a lot. I can’t take back what I did and every time I’d try and talk to Nick, he’d just ignore me and walk away.

If Nick didn’t want anything to do with me, then I was just going to pack my stuff and go home. Being on tour is just too much for me, plus trying to read on the bus made me sick. I sat on the floor and began packing my clothes.

Once I finished packing my stuff. I sat on the couch and I clearly didn’t think this through; how the hell was I going to get home? I didn’t have the money for the ticket back home. Oh well, I’ll just keep my stuff packed until this stupid tour was over.

My phone went off; a text from Craig?

meet me in our dressing room right now
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been awhile since I've updated.

Well I just got back from Seattle like an hour ago. Sorry if this chapter's boring. The next chapter will me better.

Thanks to everyone who has commented :)