Status: Active

You Are What You Are

"Why are you being so nice?"

I didn't know whether to go and see what Craig wanted or to just ignore him. I crawled into Nick's bunk and taking in the smell of Axe. I really did miss cuddling with him and waking up next to me, instead, I slept alone and when I woke up in the mornings it was always so cold.

Tears started to fall and the curtain opened. I looked up and Nick was standing there. "Sorry, I'll get out of your way."

"Stay."

I sat up and watched as Nick crawled in the bunk and pulled me down next to him.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Nick wrapped his arms around me and began stroking my arm. This feeling was nice and I've missed it a lot. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest, my head moving up and down when he breathed.

"Why are you being so nice?"

"Aren't boyfriends supposed to be nice to their girlfriends?"

I looked up at him and he was smiling. He pulled me back down and again, I rested my head on his chest.

"You're not mad about what happened?"

"I'm hurt but not mad. I've had some time to cool down and I've been doing a lot of thinking."

I looked up at Nick and smiled. His lips crashed down on mine and I smiled. I crawled on top of Nick and his hands started to rub my back and my hands went straight for his hair making him moan a bit. I sat up and pulled Nick's shirt off over his head.

***Nick's POV***

Riley rested her head against my exposed chest, her warm body against my cold, almost naked one. I slipped my cool hands up the back of her t-shirt, she whined of protest at the cold feeling but settled back into the embrace after a second. I toyed with the bottom of her shirt, hinting. Riley pulled away and, for a second, I think I done something wrong but she pulled the tight Tshirt over her head and let it drop to the floor in a crumpled heap.

"Beautiful" I declared and she lowered her eyes modestly and flipped us over.

I snaked my hands around her back and unclipped her bra. She placed a hand on the back of my neck insistingly and pulls me down for a hard kiss. I pushed her underwear aside with one hand, the other tangled in her hair, and slip two long fingers inside her. Riley pulled away from the kiss and her lower lip felt damp against my skin as I curled my fingers, letting her arch her back a little into my body.

"Nick." she mumbles into my skin.

I pulled her panties off and move my hands to her hips, lifting them a little off the matress. I pushed into her and stop for a second to let us get used to it. I pushed my hips back in, finding an angle that lets me push in deeper. After a few minutes, Riley groaned into my skin and I hissed out her name, collapsing beside her.

"I love you, Nick." she smiled and moved closer to me.

"I love you too, Ri."

I closed my eyes and in no time we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
SEXXXXX!

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) Thank you for commenting and reading.