Status: Active

You Are What You Are

"I can explain."

***Riley's POV***

"Johnny!" I screamed.

I felt so unwanted and it was really starting to get to me and hopefully Johnny wasn't going to act like Nick. Nick has been trying to ignore me again and I didn't know why. Johnny came to the back and sat down next to me.

"Can I help you?"

"Do you know why Nick's acting all grumpy? I haven't done anything to him."

"Not that I know of, what's he doing?" Johnny asked.

"He's just been ignoring me and whenever I'd try and talk to him he'd get mad over the littlest things."

I rested my head on Johnny's shoulder. We were the only ones on the bus because Nick and the guys were out getting some things.

"I'm sure he isn't mad at you, even if he is you didn't do anything."

I took out my phone and decided to give Nick a call. I didn't do anything so Nick didn't have a reason to be mad at me.

"Is he answering?" Johnny asked and I shook my head.

Just as I was about to hang up, he answered. "Hello?"

"Nick, where are you?"

Where ever he was sounded extremely loud and you could hear a lot of people screaming and all.

"I can't talk right now. Call me later!"

I set the phone down and Johnny looked at me.

"Where is he?"

"It sounded like he was in a bar or something. I could barely hear him talking."

My relationship with Nick seemed like it was all going downhill. We fought...a lot, make up, then fight again. Maybe I shouldn't have come on tour with him.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

Johnny hugged me and I didn't want him to let go. I needed some time away from Nick. Maybe I should just call it an end and fly back home. I'm sure Nick would feel a lot better; there wouldn't be any drama.

"Johnny."

"Hmm."

"I think I'm just gonna go home. There's just to much drama going on and I can't deal with it right now."

"It'd suck if you left but I can't tell you what you can and can't do. It's really up to you Riley."

He smiled at me and before you knew it, I was straddling Johnny. His hands started to wonder. My mind was telling me to stop and that it was wrong but my body was telling me that this was so right. If Nick found out, I was so screwed.

***Nick's POV***

"I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry for what I done with Riley and that it will never happen again. I honestly didn't know what I was thinking when that happened."

Craig and I made up but I still didn't fully forgive him about their hook up. We were just in a bar with his band hanging with a couple of fans. Some girls that were here were dressed like whores and they looked so dirty. My stomach was starting to hurt; I needed to go back to the bus and lay down. I needed Riley right now, I missed talking to her and cuddling in bed with her.

"I'll talk to you later. I'm gonna head back now!"

I walked out of the bar and walked back to the bus. I told Riley that I needed to get a few things from the store; that was a lie. I had no idea where Dan and Brad were; they ditched before we even got to the bar.

I could feel my stomach start to turn and I knew I was going to throw up. I in an alley and my head was killing me, there was a sharp pain in my stomach and it was probably something I ate. I might have gotten food poisoning, fuck.

I headed back for the bus and I could feel that I was starting to get sick again. Hopefully I was going to be better for tomorrow's show. When I got to the door I could hear moaning. Who the hell did Johnny bring back this time? I opened the door and dropped my sweater and my mouth was hanging open.

"What the fuck!?"

Riley was cheating on me... again. But this time with my best friend and band mate.

"I can explain." Riley grabbed her clothes from the ground and started putting them on. I turned and headed anywhere but here. It's like they say Once a cheater always a cheater.
♠ ♠ ♠
It feels like it's been AGES since I've updated this D:

That Riley is always up to no good, poor Nick.

Comments? :D