Status: Completed :) thank you for reading!

Girls Do What They Want

Epilogue

"And I know pronounce you, Mr and Mrs O'Callaghan."
John leaned in, kissing me eagerly. I couldn't help but smile, breaking apart and laughing at his goofy face. We turned to the audience of the church, both with massive smiles on our faces.
We filed out of the church, instantly being greeted by our twin daughters, Jasey and Bridgette.
"Mommy! Are you and daddy married now?" Bridgette asked, grabbing onto my hand.
"Mhm," I answered happily. "Me and daddy are married."
John and I didn't decide to get married until five years after he told me he wanted to marry me. In those five years, The Maine released countless albums, and I moved in with John in Arizona. Molly and Garrett continued dating, and got married two years ago. John and I became parents to two beautiful daughters, who were four now. They both had John's brilliant green eyes and my dark hair. Molly and Garrett lived in Arizona together as well, and Ethan was already nine years old. Kennedy got back together with his high school girlfriend, Gabi, and Pat was engaged to his girlfriend of three years. Jared was still dating his girlfriend Tessa.
I stopped waitressing and started a music company with Pat's brother, Tim, called 8123 Management. The Maine were still touring and playing shows all over the world.
And despite all of our insane lives, I wouldn't trade it for the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welp, that's it. I can't believe it's FINALLY over, ahah. I've been posting for this story since 2011, I think. Thank you SO much to every reader, commenter, and subscriber. I love you guys so so so so much.
I'm gonna start posting to a new STEPHEN GOMEZ story now! Yay :) and, of course, I'll finish up my Alex Gaskarth story. Please don't stop reading my stories :) love you guys <3