Natural Isn't Always Right

Chapter 2

“Dad I got someone pregnant.” There wasn’t even a flicker of second thoughts, it was as blunt as everything and that was exactly how the male had meant to come out with it. Well there was no point beating around the bush, it just gave his dad more time to get mad at him.
A blank look just radiated from the parent before him, the coffee cup he’d been holding having been lost grip on. Smashing upon impact it was the noise that got Matt’s mind back into gear.

“...You did what?”

“I got so...”

“YOU’RE A BLOODY IDIOT!” The shouts that cut across the fifteen year old boy, nearly made him jump out of his skin. Okay so he hadn’t expected his dad to be happy about it, but come on it was a mistake, it wasn’t meant to happen. It wasn’t even possible.
“YOU’RE TRAPPED TO HER NOW FOREVER. YOU’LL HAVE TO GIVE EVERYTHING UP; IT’S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU ANYMORE!”

And that was the problem laid out before everyone, just how do you tell your dad that you got a guy pregnant, when as far as he’s concerned, you’re as straight as him. Which was very.
“It wasn’t a... female... I got my boyfriend pregnant.”

The look of pure horror, combined with the colour draining from his face in the blink of an eye, told the complete story about how he now felt.
“Is this some kind of sick joke?” He hissed, eyes almost slits now as the anger once more bubbled up within him. “Just... GET OUT!”

“Oh... god darling.” Gasps escaped from both the males that by this time had engulfed their son within one of the most secure cuddles they had ever given him.
“Is that why you kept wearing baggier and baggier clothes?” The smallest of nods came from him, before the blonde male once more collapsed into silent tears, his body shaking in the arms of Rhys and Gavin.

It’s amazing how well they took it within their stride, that’s how much love they truly did have for their adopted baby boy. Nothing else mattered as long as he was alright; no one had the heart to be even the slightest bit angry when he was like this before them.
“It’s alright Sean. I promise, that we’re both gonna be here all the time.” Rhys whispered, stroking down his hair softly, before pressing a kiss atop his head, whilst Gavin continued to cradle the ever so slowly calming boy.

“Promise?”
“I’ve never meant anything more.”

“I hate him.”
“I hate you.”
“What did I do now? You’re so bloody hormonal, you’re practically a woman.”
“I wonder why. You fucking did this to me.”
“I’m going.”
“Yeah go on. Run away!”

Darkness blanketed the room, the rising sun however threatened to burst through the drawn curtains. The curtains that hid the young males away from the world, their bodies intertwined their faces blank as though nothing could ever go wrong in the world.
It was obvious what happened in this room last night, the scent of sex filled the room and the matching hair of both males didn’t help hide the fact in the slightest.
Orbs flickered open, a dazed voice entering the otherwise silent room. “Ian, you awake?”

“Sean?” Came the confused and questioning voice, which had obviously just come into consciousness.

“What’d you mean Sean?”

Memories flooded into the mind of the male who had just been questioned, eyes snapping open quicker than lightning, a scream entering the atmosphere as he focused upon the boy beside him. “Ah fuck! James...”