Natural Isn't Always Right

Chapter 5

He wasn’t entirely a one off, but it was all kept secret so well. Yes male pregnancy had happened once before at this particular hospital, it was a mismatch of genes, a mix up of hormones and an internal mutation that was truly undetectable.

Sean’s *pov*

Daddy was right, it was as though I was just an ordinary woman in labour, not some fucked up fifteen year old lad. That was when I arrived here though, two hours ago and the little fucker still hasn’t decided to make an appearance.
I hate him more than I have ever hated anyone or anything in the entire world; he did this to me and then went and slept with my best mate. I want to strangle him, suffocate him, but ever so slowly so he can feel how much pain I’m going through.
My stomach is ripping apart, my hips are breaking, I want to scream and I can’t help the occasional tear rolling down my cheek... I want to die; it would be so much easier than all of this. I want some pain killers, just anything for the pain, anything. It’s going to kill me; I’d rather have each hair on my head individually plucked out oh so slowly rather than this.
BASTARD!!!!!!!!
I want dad or daddy... Why aren’t they here?

***

Concerned doctors surrounded the form of a pain stricken boy, tears rolling down his cheeks, screams escaping from him and echoing around the room. Screams of my hips are breaking, entering the atmosphere.
Hushed murmurs seemed to mask the desperate, pleading sounds for some, but for other’s they were definitely clear. A needle into the back of the boy was the only thing that seemed to calm him slightly, but not for long twenty minutes was what it would take and twenty minutes he didn’t necessarily have.

***

Blonde hair stuck to his scalp, strands having made their way to rest upon his face. Sweat covered him like a blanket, right from the top of his head, to the tip of his toes. (That was if you could see them.) His chest rose in a steady rhythm, signifying that he was indeed asleep and that his closed eyes weren’t just a decoy to try and avoid people. A washed out look over took him, his skin deathly pale and he looked oh so tired, scarily so.
But a single worried family member was perched on the edge of a hard, uncomfortable, florescent orange plastic chair, his head in his hands as though he was lost in deep sorrow or equally deep thought.

Rhys *pov*

His screams of pain and fear will never leave me, I vowed to never let my baby boy endure that much terror, I promised that I would always make it better no matter what.
I broke that promise.
I didn’t make it any better for him, I couldn’t make it any better for him, I was absolutely hopeless, I let them push me out of the room along with Gavin. I didn’t plead to be by his side, to hold his hand when he was so utterly horrified, so scared of what was going to happen to him.
I don’t know why they decided to leave my beautiful baby for so long; I don’t see why they didn’t just immediately take him for the caesarean, it seemed as though they knew they would have to all along.
I’m a terrible father, I don’t deserve to be called ‘daddy’ by him, and I hardly acted up to that role... I don’t even know what gender the baby is, no matter what it looks like or if it survived for that matter. I let the doctors pull Gavin away; I confessed that I just couldn’t leave him for one second longer; I’d done enough of that earlier.
I know for a fact that this day will be a nightmare that I have forever, I’m a disgrace, I couldn’t even find the bloody will power to defy what they told me I needed to do. They didn’t even have to order me! Ahhhhhh!
I wish Gavin was here, it feels even worse that I have no idea about my grandchild... That’s awkward; I never expected to have grandchildren... I knew that Sean never wanted to adopt, he just didn’t believe a child would accept him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah it's not great.
Comments would be awesome, they help me make it better.
Honest

xoxox <3
Bethie = )