Status: Active: I'm taking a break for Christmas!

Vampire Doll

Chapter 7

“Harmony, you’re going to have to drink this.”

She didn’t move. She didn’t scream. She just lay on the bed, unmoving, face so plain it looked like she was dead. She stared at the ceiling with the blankest stare I had ever seen, all the while, blood gushed from her neck.

Whatever I did, I wouldn’t panic. It was against my will. If I dare to, it could mean Harmony would lose her life, and I couldn’t let that happen.

Before proceeding with my plan, I nuzzled my face in her bloody neck. Her scent was so strong, so calming. When I went to lick the wound, my lips met it instead, kissing it and sucking on it. The liquid warmed my throat, heightening my senses in every possible way. I licked it quick and pulled away. Harmony had gone paler.

“Harmony! Say something!”

There was a brief hesitation, but then she lifted her head. “What would like me to say, master?”

A chill crept up my spine at the sound of her voice, but I was nonetheless happy. Her voice had been so weak, as if she had been run over and hanging on the edge of life.

I bit my wrist, fangs breaking the skin and deep crimson pouring. “Okay, just drink it…”

It had just then occurred to me that she doesn’t drink. That damn elixir wouldn’t allow her. That’s why I gave her the pill day and night.

“Shit.” I muttered that a few times under my breath and then drank the blodd from my own wrist until I had a mouthful. I could feel it close as I leaned over Harmony.

I carefully pulled her lip down and I put my lips to hers. Slowly, I released my blood into her mouth.

I wanted to remain like this forever. My lips against hers. My body against hers. My blood flowing through her beautiful veins.

But it didn’t feel right. She wasn’t her. She wasn’t Harmony Mendelian, no matter how much I wanted to believe it. She was practically another human being, molded and formed by the elixir. I wanted the real Harmony to hold me and love me back, but how did I get that?

I used my tongue to force my blood down her throat. Once the deed was done, I couldn’t pull my lips away. Her lips remained still, even though mine worked on hers. I felt like I was taking advantage of her emotionless body. I pulled away—

And her hand gripped my sleeve.

I could hardly move. I could feel even my blood freezing in my veins, my unbeating heart skipping one. If a vampire could blush, I would probably be doing it now.

As I pulled away to look in her eyes, her hand fell away and that brief spark of emotion I thought I saw, was gone. She was now staring blankly. Like a doll. A lifeless doll with misty, crystal blue eyes and glistening white-blonde hair. With small but full light pink lips with a cupids-bow. A child-like face, but somehow womanly in every possible way. High, pale cheek bones that caught the light like porcelain glass. Thin, blonde eyebrows, that gave way every mood, every feeling: curiosity, happiness, confusion, anger, and fright. Each one more beautiful than the other.

“I’ll get you out of this.” I whispered in her ear. “I hope you can hear this, but I will get you out of this.”

I wasn’t even sure if my own words were true. I would try, but I wasn’t sure.

One thing was for sure. I loved her. I couldn’t change that, not even if she begged me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, and the plot thickens...

Nope, not really. BUT! There will hopefully be action in the next chapter, and more characters. Everybody. Loves. Characters.

Please comment! I want someone to give me more comments then chapters. It's a long shot, but I'll wish, and maybe it'll come true....maybe. Not likely. Oh, well.

Bye!!