I Wanna Hold Your Hand So Tight I'm Gonna Break My Wrist

Just a bit of teasing.

Looking around the dressing room you study each poster and find the bands you love, amazed at the fact they were once in the same room as you are now. You rest your chin on Vics chest and look up as he smiles at you and places his hand on the small of your back. Just as you both start enjoying the moment, the door flys open.
‘5 minutes Vic!’ Mike yells out before stepping into the room and slamming the door behind him.
‘Shit! Right. Better go get ready then....’ Vic replies as he sits up and moves you off his chest. He kisses you on the forehead and Mike turns around to watch him as he walks out the door, gently closing it behind him. As soon as he’s certain Vic is gone he edges over closer to you, and leans in to kiss you. You turn your head in the opposite direction rejecting his kiss.
‘Mike….’ You look at him unapprovingly.
‘You can’t blame a guy for trying..’ he laughs.
‘Hurry up and get your ass out there, you’re telling Vic to move and now you’re the one wasting time.’ You try and lighten the mood and distract Mike.
‘Right.. See you when we’re done then I guess.’ He says, with the excitement in his voice majorly lacking.
‘Good luck’ you call after him as you watch him walk out slamming the door behind him.
You slump back down onto the couch and put your hands over your face.
You like Vic, but you can’t help but let your mind wonder. Vic is everything a girl would want in a guy; he’s sweet, gentle and adorable. But his little brother Mike is intriguing compared to him. You try your best not to let your feelings for Mike show, because you know it’d just end up hurting everyone and you can’t stand the thought of it. You pull out your iPod from your pocket and turn the music up hoping it’s loud enough to drown out the thoughts of your racing mind.
Before you know it the boys burst through the door laughing and conversing between themselves and you sit up and take out your earphones. Vic looks at you smiling before heading over and pulling you towards him from the waist.
‘EW! Victor you’re all sweaty!’ you squeal and push him away.
He laughs and grabs a towel before heading to the other side of the room to change his shirt.
You look down to put your iPod in your pocket and as you look back up catch Mike watching you, but when he notices he looks away. Before you know it Vic is back in front of you drenched in sexy man smell and grabbing at your waist for attention.
‘Better?’ he asks tilting his head before lightly placing a kiss on your lips.
You smile and feel your cheeks flush, you still get so giggly when he’s so close to you and he seems to find comfort in the fact.
He lets you go, and goes back to conversation trying not to seem so affectionate in front of his bros.