I Wanna Hold Your Hand So Tight I'm Gonna Break My Wrist

I need somebody crazy enough to tell me i will love you till we are buried.

‘Vic I care about you and Mike so much…’ You tell him.
‘That’s not a straight answer.’ He looks at the floor and then at you waiting for a better answer.
‘Of course I still have feelings for you Vic. Everything happened so suddenly how could I not? But I love Mike.’ You feel a weight in your chest returning.
‘I thought so…’ He says before faintly smiling.
‘Well, I’m definitely going now. See ya!’ He walks away, leaving you confused after you not only admitted what you really feel to yourself but him as well.
You try and shrug it off and walk back through to find Mike and Jaime sitting in the living room. You hand them both their drinks and sit on the end of the couch. They are both deep in conversation about something band related so you distract yourself with your phone until they are done.
‘Well, I’d better go. Places to be, things to do!’ Jaime smirks.
‘Ha yeah, you tell yourself that Jaime. Go home and eat your feelings away!’ Mike laughs. Jaime gets up pretending to cry as you all say your goodbyes.
You look over to Mike smiling at you and you know exactly what he wants. You and Mike hadn’t done anything yet, because Vic always seemed to be around and it felt like something that would still hurt him even if he wasn’t. But Mike seemed to be thinking otherwise now. Mike puts his empty beer bottle down and stands up out of his chair.
‘C’monnnnn.’ He smiles grabbing your hands in his and pulling you off the couch.
You smile and blush as he leads you behind him towards the bedroom. He lets go of your hand to chuck the small sized mountains of clothes from around and on top of the bed to the floor and you can’t help but laugh and think that he’s probably got more clothes than you do.
‘A bit more comfortable for you now baby.’ He smiles at you as he sits down on the bed and pulls you in closer by the hips, eventually pulling you onto his lap.
He brushes your hair out of your face before kissing you, softly at first but then rougher as he pulls you back onto the bed. You reach for his shirt pulling it off to expose his tattooed chest. He flips you over so he’s now above you. He runs his hand up your stomach underneath your shirt before pulling it off and throwing it to the floor. You smile back up at him biting your lip before he unbuttons your jeans and pulling them off. Your heart starts to race as you realise this is the furthest you’ve ever gotten with Mike. He kisses you again holding his hands either side of your face before moving to your neck, placing soft kisses all the way down to your stomach with his hands on your hips. You tug on his belt loops before he realises and tosses them to the building pile of both yours clothes. He can’t seem to be able to settle his hands anywhere in particular and they make their way across your whole body as you entangle your fingers in the curls of his hair. You don’t know why, but you always found Mike that much more attractive when he left his hair natural.
As he enters you, you gasp pulling on his hair and he laughs while slowly thrusting into you. You drop your hands from his hair and move them down his back digging your nails into his skin from the intense pleasure. He moves his hands to either side of your waist so he can watch you. His thrusts fasten and you dig your nails in more hoping it’s not enough to make him bleed, but he doesn’t seem to mind and even seems to get off more because of it.
‘Oh my god Mike!’ you manage to get out between short gasps for air and he kisses you. You place your hands on his chest pushing him back so you can get some more air.
After what seems like forever you both moan in sync, letting out your orgasms at the same time. You sigh and take in a deep breath as Mike falls beside you onto the bed.
‘Fuck….’ He pants as you roll onto your side smiling at him.
‘I love you.’ He smiles catching his breath.
‘I love you too Mikey.’ You lean in and kiss his forehead as he pulls you in with his arms around your waist. You smile and nestle your head in under his chin forgetting about everything because nothing else in the world matters except for you and Mike.
♠ ♠ ♠
A shorter chapter.
Sorry if this is awkward, i've actually never written a sex scene before :P