I Wanna Hold Your Hand So Tight I'm Gonna Break My Wrist

The inevitable truth.

It’s been a few weeks since the boys left for tour again, and you’ve missing Mike like crazy. He hadn’t called you in the last couple days like he had the rest of the time, but you figured that was because he was coming home today. Every time you think about him coming home the butterflies in your stomach go crazy but you like that feeling. The feeling of something new and you couldn’t be happier.
You finally decide to drag yourself out of bed and have a shower so you’re presentable for the boys coming back. Once you’re showered you dry your hair and pick out some cute clothes to wear. As soon as you’re dressed, you hear your text tone. You run over to your phone as quickly as possible because you know it means that Mike’s back home. You open the text and just as you predicted it’s from Mike.
‘We’re all home safely, was a pretty decent trip. Talk to you later x’
You’re slightly confused so you text back.
‘Am I coming over to yours? I missed you like crazy, I need to see you :)’
After a long 10 minute wait he replies.
‘If you want to, the rest of the guys are here though.’
Your excitement begins to dwindle, but you head over to Mikes anyway hoping it’s just the toll of the trip speaking.
You knock on the door and wait eagerly for Mike to answer. Finally the door opens, but it’s not Mike. Vic stands in the doorway smiling and invites you in. You hug him and welcome him back home.
‘I missed seeing your pretty smile.’ He says.
‘And I yours Victor!’ you laugh as you walk into the living room to see the rest of the guys sitting around chilling out. Your grin spreads across your face even further when you see Mike and you practically jump on him, engulfing him in a hug. You try to kiss him but he pulls away. Suddenly the whole room feels so tense you know something is wrong. You feel all the heat flush straight your cheeks.
‘W…Whats wrong?’ You ask him, your voice starting to shake.
‘Nothing…just tired. I’m okay.’ He replies, not looking you in the eyes.
You start to get a really bad feeling and you try to choke back the tears. You feel really embarrassed that you’re letting yourself become so emotional in front of the guys so you get up and head out of the room and to the front door. Your hear someone behind you and you wipe the tears from running down your cheeks and take a deep breath in. Again it’s not Mike, but Vic.
‘He doesn’t want to touch me Vic…’ You try to hold the tears back.
‘Shhhh.’ He tries to comfort you and pulls you into a hug, wrapping his arms tightly around your waist.
‘What’s going on?’ You say after you manage to calm yourself down enough to speak.
‘I can’t tell you…it’s not my place.’ He whispers.
‘Please Vic, Mike obviously won’t tell me. ‘You plead.
‘I…I can’t. You need to talk to Mike. Just calm yourself down and talk to him okay?’ He tells you, right as Mike comes to the door. Vic looks at him for a while before heading back inside.
‘Come back inside, we won’t do this out here.’ Mike says looking down at the ground. You follow him up to his room in complete silence, the tension still very evident.
He sits on the bed and you sit down next to him. You try to look him in the eyes but he doesn’t life his head.
‘I don’t even know how to tell you. I can’t even make myself look at you without knowing I’m going to tear apart your heart.’ He starts.
‘Just tell me Mike.’ You say, in the back of your head you’re certain of what he is going to tell you.
‘I…I cheated on you.’ He says, confirming what you wished wasn’t true. The tears come back and this time no matter how hard you try, you can’t stop them from rolling down your cheeks.
‘It meant absolutely nothing, you’ve got to believe me.’ He finally looks you in the eyes.
‘After everything we went through to get here….’ You begin.
‘I know, I’m a fuck up.’ He interrupts you.
‘Who was she?’ You ask, even though you don’t want to know.
‘She was no one. I missed you and I couldn’t help myself.’ He tries to explain.
‘Vic tried to warn me. But I ignored him, I thought this was different.’ You wipe the tears from your eyes.
‘It is different. I love you, please baby. You have to forgive me!’ He tries to grab your hand but you pull it away.
‘You told me you loved me. You made me love you…’ You manage to say through sobs.
‘I do love you! I love you so fucking much!’ He tries to pull you into an embrace but you fight him off, and stand up heading for the door.
‘Please baby, come back. Give me another chance. I don’t deserve it but I love you!’ He yells after you. You run out of the house fighting back tears but he doesn’t follow you.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you guys think will happen now?
Forgive Mike or go back to Vic?
I've got a special character introduction for the next chapter. Any guesses who it could be?