I Wanna Hold Your Hand So Tight I'm Gonna Break My Wrist

Trying to forget.

‘Come on, you have to come you’ll have fun!’ Vic pleads, trying to convince you to go to a party with him.
‘I dunno Vic…’ You reply.
‘It’ll be good for you to get out…you’ve been cooped up here for the last 3 weeks. You need to come out with me and just chill out.’ He smiles.
‘I…I won’t know anyone there will I?’ You ask to find out if Mike will be there. You still haven’t faced him after what happened, and you don’t wish to anytime soon.
‘Nope, no one apart from me. Pleassssssse for me?’ He begs.
‘Fine okay…but you owe me one okay?’ You agree. You’re still not 100% sure on whether you should go but Vic seems to be pleased with your decision so you go ahead with it.
‘Ok hurry up and get dressed, put something cute on and let’s go!’ Vic practically pushes you towards your room.
‘Okay okay!’ You sigh.
You try and make an effort with how you look for Vic so you pull on a cute black dress and a pair of black heels to match. You braid your hair loosely to the side and put on minimal make up before heading back out to Vic.
‘Aww you look gorgeous!’ Vic smiles standing up from his seat.
‘Ok let’s go then!’ You reply, avoiding his compliment.
You get into Vic’s car and everything is exactly the same as it was from when you were together, even down to the CD mix tape you made him playing in it.
‘You still listen to that huh?’ You ask.
‘Of course, it’s a good CD.’ He replies, turning it up louder.
‘I’ll make you another one, give you some variety.’ You suggest.
‘That’d be super cool, thanks!’ He smiles.
Before you know it you’re at the party destination. You have no idea whose house it is or who any of the people entering through the front door are but you like the idea of not knowing any of that.
‘Vic…thanks for making me come. I probably really needed it.’ You turn towards him.
He smiles at you before brushing your fringe back out of your face. He edges closer but stops. You close the gap to give him the all clear and he moves in further, softly kissing you before pulling away so as not to overstep. You smile back at him.
‘It’s been so long since I’ve seen you smile. I’ve missed it.’ He says, the grin spreading across his face even further.
You blush and put your head down as you begin to feel some of what you had with Vic coming back.
‘Ok, let’s go in!’ He says getting out of the car and walking around the passenger side to open the door for you.
‘Awww Vic, you’re so sweet!’ You mock him as he smiles and leads you up to the door.
He knocks on the door and you wait for a good minute before a random guy opens it and welcomes you in. Vic obviously doesn’t know the guy as he doesn’t seem to want to make any conversation with him. He grabs your hand and leads you through a crowd of people in the house and out to the backyard.
‘So…do you wanna meet Craig?’ He asks you.
‘Wait…Craig?’ you ask.
Before Vic gets a chance to answer you see Craig Owens across the backyard. He sees Vic and heads over towards you both. He’s wearing a light V-neck shirt with a cardigan over the top and he greets you with a massive smile. You almost get lost in his blue eyes as you make eye contact with him.
‘Hey man! Long-time no see!’ he yells before bro hugging Vic.
‘I know man, we should hang out more often!’ Vic replies.
‘Would you like a drink?’ Craig turns to you and smiles.
‘Thanks, I’d love one!’ You reply. You can’t help but smile back at him. His grin is so infectious.
‘Sure thing! Victor?’ He asks returning his attention to Vic.
‘Of course Craigery!’ He replies. Craig heads off to get your drinks and you automatically turn to Vic shocked.
‘Vic! You didn’t tell me Craig Owens was going to be here!’ You squeal.
‘I uh…I guess I forgot? You played it cool anyway, don’t worry!’ He laughs.
Before you know it Craig is back with your drinks and hands Vic his before he’s distracted by someone else he knows and takes off to talk to them.
‘Here you go gorgeous!’ He hands you your drink. You start to blush insanely from his compliment and he picks up on it, but he doesn’t point it out and continues to make conversation.
You stay drinking and talking with Craig for most of the night and see Vic a few times in between when he comes to check up on you. You somehow manage to confide in Craig about your situation with Mike somewhere along the way but once you’ve drunken enough you begin to forget about it and just have fun talking about anything and everything with him.
You begin to get really comfortable with Craig and he even holds your hand, but you don’t mind. You know you’ve probably had too much to drink and something stupid could happen but you don’t care. Vic brought you here to forget about everything and have fun so that’s what you do.
You lean in towards Craig and look him in the eyes smiling before biting your lip, giving him an opportunity if he wishes to take it. He smiles back and places his hands on your hips, pulling you onto his lap. He looks up at you smiling and you take that as a sign and go in for the kill. He pulls you in by the waist and turns the kiss into a full on make out session. Usually the publicness of it would bother you but you’ve had so much to drink you just don’t care.
He pulls away and laughs.
‘C’mon lets go somewhere a little more private.’ He smiles leading you inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you guys think?
I actually couldn't wait to bring Craig into the story!