I Wanna Hold Your Hand So Tight I'm Gonna Break My Wrist

The morning afterlife.

You wake up to the sun shining through the window with a splitting headache. You sit up in an unfamiliar bed to even more unfamiliar surroundings.
‘Vic?’ you whisper in confusion before you look around trying to remember where you are.
You look beside you to see Craig fast asleep with what looks like no clothes on underneath the covers and you automatically know what happened. You jump out of the bed in your underwear and start searching the floor for your clothes and shoes but as soon as you do Craig wakes up, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.
‘Well good morning beautiful, not leaving already are you? ’ He asks.
‘Ugh…I’m sorry..I…’ The headache causes you to stumble on your words.
‘Come back here, it’s still early.’ He smiles.
‘’I have a terrible headache and I have no ride home…’ You say.
‘I’ll get you something and you can wait until it passes and then I’ll take you home okay?’ He tries to bargain with you.
‘Okay then.’ The headache makes you agree.
‘Lay back down and I’ll be back in a sec.’ He smiles while hopping out of the bed and to the bedroom door.
You find your dress and put it back on before sitting down on the edge of the bed and before you know it Craig comes back with a glass of water and pain killers.
‘You don’t get drunk very often do you?’ He laughs.
‘I’m not very used to it but you seem to be fine…’ You smile at him. He walks back around to his side of the bed still wearing nothing but his boxers and sits up in the bed.
‘Lie down and you’ll feel better quicker I promise.’ He tells you, gesturing for you to snuggle up to him. You’re hesitant but he makes it feel like it’s okay so you lie down with your head on his chest and he wraps his arms around your back. You begin to feel better, even safer with him as the headache begins to fade.

***
You wake up on your couch to a knock at the door. It startles you because you aren’t expecting anyone but you rush to the door and open it to find Jaime.
‘Hey! Vic sent me to make sure you got home okay from last night.’ He smiles. You feel a weight in your chest as you suddenly remember what happened with Vic.
‘I’m…guessing Vic’s not too happy with me right? And that’s why you’re here and not him…’ You sigh.
‘Ugh, yeah. He was in a pretty bad mood. Didn’t say why but I can kinda put two and two together now.’ He replies.
‘Jaime, can I ask you about some stuff?’ You ask him.
‘Are you gonna invite me in?’ He asks raising one eyebrow.
‘Ugh yeah of course come in!’ You rush ahead clearing stuff away as Jaime follows you in, taking a seat at the end of the couch.
‘So, what do you wanna know?’ He smiles at you.
‘I guess I…I’ve been ignoring it for a while now but…How’s Mike?’ You ask, feeling the good old weight in your chest returning. He looks at you for a while before answering.
‘He’s much the same as you. Won’t come out and do anything. He hardly talks to anyone. Not even Vic. He feels so bad about what happened. He loves you.’ He seems sincere and serious, unlike how you are usually used to seeing Jaime. You breathe out heavily and look down. You don’t know what to say. Part of you wanted Jaime to tell you that Mike had moved on so you could at least try to as well.
‘Look…I’m not trying to say what he did was right. Trust me, I was pretty pissed off at him at the time. But he knows he made a mistake and he really regrets it.’ He says, lifting your chin up with his hand.
‘I still love him, you know that..’ You admit.
‘That’s why I think you should talk to him. Try and resolve stuff.’ He smiles.
‘It’s not that easy Jaime. I did some real stupid stuff last night…’ You say.
‘Look, just get everything out into the clear. Start afresh. Whatever happens will happen.’ He tries to reassure you.
‘I just don’t know what to do. I kissed Vic, and then I went and slept with Craig. Vic’s not going to forgive me twice. And Mike probably won’t want me after all that…’ You explain.
‘We’ve all made mistakes. Go talk to them both. Trust me okay?’ He pats your leg trying to reassure you.
‘Okay. Whatever happens, happens.’ You tell yourself.
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit of a filler i guess.
I'll probably be finishing this story up soon as i have my end planned :)