I Wanna Hold Your Hand So Tight I'm Gonna Break My Wrist

Making a move.

The boys are out meeting fans so you go back to the bus to wait. You find yourself some food before sitting down and waiting it out. Suddenly you hear someone enter the bus and get up to see who it is.
‘Have you seen any sharpies lying around in here? we’re low on supplies..’ Mike says picking things up and tossing them back where they don’t belong.
‘Well there’s probably some over there, where they usually are. Just a guess though.’ You smirk at him.
‘Oh right…’ he says slightly embarrassed as he finally finds them, and moves closer to you.
You step back because you know what’s going to happen. He puts the sharpies in his pocket before sneakily putting his hands on your waist, pulling you towards him. You try to pull away but it just makes him pull you in closer and you don’t know why, but you give in to him as slowly leans in and presses his lips against yours. The feeling of his lip ring against your lips is strangely enjoyable, and you can feel his hands wander up and down your back. You can feel a numbing guilt build up in your body so you put your hands between your chests and push him back.
‘Don’t do this’ is all you can manage to get out.
‘C’mon i can tell you enjoyed that, you weren’t exactly fighting me off.’ he frowns at you.
‘And you take absolute pleasure in making me feel guilty, what about Vic..’ he cuts you off by walking off the bus. Just as well, as you feel a tear slip free from your eye and you try to wipe it away, but they keep rolling down your cheeks and you can’t make them stop. You desperately try to wipe your face with the sleeves of your hoodie so no one can catch you and question you, but it’s too late.
The bus door opens and you see Jaime smiling until he sees your tears.
‘Uh Vic..’ he says turning around.
Vic walks onto the bus as you try to smile at him but he immediately walks over to you placing his hands on your hips and resting his forehead on yours which seems to soothe you a bit. Jaime takes this as his cue to leave and heads out of the bus door.
‘What happened baby? Did someone hurt you?’ Vic whispers softly while softly brushing strands of your hair behind your ear.
‘No i…..’ you stutter and choke thinking of what would happen if you told the truth.
‘I’m…I’m fine..it’s okay..’ you say through the now slower paced tears.
‘Then what happened? You can tell me anything baby girl.’ He says worried.
‘I..i don’t even know..it’s so stupid, I’m crying for no reason!’ You lie straight to his face, although there’s some truth in it.
‘Aw baby. You had me worried! It’s okay..shhhh’ he reassuringly kisses your forehead before pulling you into a complete embrace and rubbing your back.
He wipes the tears from your face with his thumbs before kissing your nose and you smile.
‘That’s what I like to see’ he smiles back at you before repeating the action.
You hear someone at the door.
‘Is it safe? Can we come in?’ Jaime yells cautiously.