I Wanna Hold Your Hand So Tight I'm Gonna Break My Wrist

Giving in.

The boys decided on McDonalds for food, so you tell Vic what you want and go ahead to find somewhere to sit while they take forever to stare at the menu and decide what they want. You find the first set of tables big enough for all 5 of you and sit down. You look up to the massive TV across from you playing the most horrible mainstream music clips and are immediately disinterested. You notice someone next to you. You turn your head to see Mike smiling back at you. You’re confused, because not even an hour ago he was so angry it actually kind of frightened you. He bites his lip, non-seductively and smiles at you.
‘Hi!’ he breaks the one sided awkwardness.
‘Uh hey..’ You reply, still confused.
‘What the fuck is this terrible music? You could’ve picked somewhere further away to sit.’ he jokes.
‘You didn’t tell Vic the truth…’ you say while keeping an eye on Vic making sure he’s not about to overhear.
‘I told him the truth, just not with much detail…’ Mike smiles but not as big as before.
‘Thank you. And I’m sorry I made you so angry earlier, I really didn’t mean to.’ You look at him sincerely.
‘Don’t apologise, I wasn’t angry at you. I was angry at myself for letting my feelings get so…real.’ He hangs his head before lifting it up again. You contemplate giving him a hug, but you know it probably wouldn’t do the situation any good. Before you know it the rest of the guys are back with the food. Vic looks at where Mike is sat and seems confused, but shrugs it off and sits down across from you. You smile at Vic to let him know everything’s okay. Vic smiles back at you, and it reminds you of when you first met and how he smiled when he saw you for the very time and how your cheeks flushed bright red very shortly after. Jaime catches you both in the moment.
‘Dude, we’re trying to eat here. Stop undressing each other across the table!’ He fakes a frustrated tone of voice. You smile awkwardly at Jaime and continue eating as the boys begin to talk amongst themselves, except for Mike. You find yourself staring at his hand as he puts his phone into his pocket and he accidently brushes his hand on your thigh. You look up at him and smile as he says sorry before smiling back at you. You both realise that Vic could be watching and quickly look away and try to become distracted again.

***
You’re alone the bus. The boys would’ve just finished up playing, and you figure they would still be a while meeting fans. You’re lying in Vic’s bunk with your iPod turned right up listening to Craig Owens. You close your eyes and take in every word of the songs enjoying just having some time alone to yourself. All of a sudden you feel a weight on the end of bunk and quickly sit up and open your eyes. You notice it’s Mike smiling back at you.
‘Sorry, if I scared you. I didn’t realise you had your earphones in.’ He says.
‘It’s all good. What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be out with the rest of the guys?’ You ask puzzled.
‘I decided to skip out on it tonight, not feeling the best.’ You can tell he’s lying.
‘As long as Vic’s out there no one really minds’ He laughs. You realise what he’s just said, probably sounding more literal to you than he meant it to.
‘You know that’s not true Mike.’ You try to comfort him with your words.
‘Oh well, sometimes it’s nice just to have some alone time after a show anyway’ He smiles again.
You expect him to get up and head to his own bunk but he doesn’t. He stays seated at the end of Vic’s bunk looking down at his feet. He slowly looks over to you. You know what’s going to happen before it even does. He places his hands either side of your legs and puts all his weight forward, before slowly crawling up over your legs. You move back to try and escape from him even though you know it’ll do no good. His hands are now placed either side of your hips and his face meets yours only centimetres away. He looks at you giving you time to hesitate, to say something, to stop this but no matter how hard you try you can’t say it. He takes your silence as his sign to go ahead, and he kisses you. Softly at first, but once you put your hand on his neck and press your legs against his sides it gets rougher, even playful and you more than willingly kiss him back. You move your hand to the back of his neck and twirl his hair softly between your fingers and you can feel him pull away from the kiss for a split second to smile before delving straight back in. He pulls you upright onto his lap and runs his hands under the fabric of your shirt and you can feel his thumbs brush over your hipbones before he pulls your shirt over your head and his hands settle on your hips. Your heart beats quicker and quicker each time his actions advance, and you forget everything in the world except you and him. He slowly kisses up and down the length of your neck as you grab for his shirt and pull it over the muscles of his arms and fling it onto the floor. You gasp with every kiss his places on your neck and he’s more than pleased at the reaction he’s getting. He suddenly stops and pulls away before looking down and inspecting you and smiles.
‘We’d better stop here…’ He whispers.
You nod in agreement before he kisses softly on the lips once more, before letting go of you and picking his shirt up off the floor and walking away back to his bunk. You pick up your shirt off the bed and put it back on. Not a moment sooner you hear the rest of the guys walk onto the bus talking.
♠ ♠ ♠
This might be the last part for a little while, as i've got study and exams coming up real soon :( But it'll give me lots of time to think out what direction the story is going in.