Status: A work in progress...

Stronger in New Ways

I have an idea.

Adrianna and I were walking down the hallway looking for the office of Triple H. "Now where's..." I said before my phone started playing Roll Up, by Wiz Khalifa. My lovely boyfriend.

I leaned against the wall and answered my phone. "Hey, babe. What's up?" Adrianna shook her head, and kept walking. For some strange reason, she doesn't like Wiz. She thinks he's "bad news".

"I was just calling to see how it went. Are you officially a Diva now, babygirl?" He asked.

I giggled. "Yes, I am. I'm so happy all of my hard work finally paid off. My first match is next week."

"Really? Who are you fighting?"

"I'm not sure, I think it might be Kelly Kelly or something. They still won't tell me." I told him.

"Well, I'll definitely be rooting for you. I know you're gonna do great."

I smiled. "Aw, thanks babe. I can't wait to get in the ring."

He chuckled. "You're such a little fighter, Vi."

"Well, I am a pro wrestler now."

"Yes, you are. You're not gonna kick my ass, are you?"

I laughed. He's so cute. "No, I won't. I'll let out all my frustrations in the ring." Next thing I knew, I saw Adrianna coming towards me with a full plate of food in one hand, and a water in the other. I want some food! Where did she get that? It looks good.

"Vi! You're never gonna believe what just happened!" She said quickly. "Oh, you're still on the phone; I'll wait until you're done. Hurry up, it's important!" She then walked a few steps away and leaned on the wall.

I rolled my eyes, and nodded at her. "Was that Adrianna? She sounds...frantic." Wiz asked me.

"Yeah, it was her. I wonder what she has to tell me so badly?"

"I don't know. Maybe you should find out."

I nodded. "I think I will. I'll call you later, okay?"

"Sounds good. Talk to you soon. Bye, baby." Then he hung up. I put my phone away and walked over to Adrianna. "What did you want to tell me so badly?"

"Well, I don't really know where to start. I saw Punk and Beth when I was getting food, and I'm pretty sure Beth hates me already."

I chuckled. "That was fast! You haven't even had a match with her yet!" I said.

"That's the thing. She wants to set up a match with me for next week." She told me.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Really?"

"Yes. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do about it. I was told that my first match would be against Eve. Beth said she's going to ask for our match next week." She said.

"I wasn't told who my opponent was for next week. Who said you were fighting Eve?" I asked her.

"Triple H. " She told me. "He said it after I signed my contract. I'm surprised he didn't do the same for you." She continued.

"I have an idea, why don't we ask for it to be a tag match against her and Natalya?" This might be a bad plan, but hey, it just might work.

"Are you sure about that?" She asked.

"I'm positive. If it doesn't work, then it doesn't. But if it does we are the top divas! Think about it, our first match is against the Man-azons! We could win! The two of them can never get out of roll-up pins."

She laughed. "Yeah, you're right. Okay, let's go ask Triple H if we can."

"First we have to find his office. Hopefully he says yes to the idea, and we got our first match on Raw." I smiled and we walked down the hall. "Adri, put the food away." I said to her.

"But, I'm not done eating." She protested.

I rolled my eyes. "Ugh, fine! But hurry up, he might leave soon. I'm gonna go look around a little bit." I said as she started munching down on whatever was on her plate. She nodded her head, and I started walking.

I soon found myself lost. Of course I'm lost! I wouldn't be me, if I didn't get lost every once in a while. I tried to find my way back, only to come face to face with Evan Bourne; my favorite wrestler. Part of the reason why I wanted to be in the WWE in the first place. "Do you even know where you're going?" He asked me.

"Uh, yes. I just go down this hall." I said to him. I pointed to a random hallway I saw behind him.

He chuckled. Wow, he was really attractive. No, Vi you have a boyfriend! "That's the men's locker room, sweetie. I think you wanna turn around and find the Diva's locker room. If you are a Diva and not just a lost fan that snuck in."

I shook my head. "I can assure you, I am no lost fan. I'm am one of the newest Diva's. My best friend Adrianna and I just signed our contracts. And, yeah I'm really lost."

He nodded and smiled. "Well, welcome to Raw! Where do you need to go?"

"Just to the main entrance, I started to wander off." I admitted.

"You're lucky I don't have a match for a half hour. I'll show you where to go."

I smiled at him. "Thank you so much! I can't thank you enough."

He shrugged. "Don't worry about it. What's your name by the way?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm Violet." I told him.

"Nice. I'm Evan."

I laughed. "I know. You're my favorite wrestler."

He started smiling from ear to ear when I said that. Wow, I must've made him really happy. "Thank you. That means a lot."

I smiled at him again and we started walking back to the main entrance. Wow, I can't wait until Adrianna see's who I found.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOT! my first chapter for this storeh! haha your turn Domi! :D <3

comment loves! <33