20 Dollar Nose Bleed

The Rebirth.

I turned around to the others and waved awkwardly. Some waved back, others smiled but the majority just looked annoyed at having to baby sit me. But they didn't have long to wait because I suddenly sat down and began to cry. Then I staked the first ones that came up to me right in the heart. I felt bad of course because they were probably the nicer ones of the group. Then I stood up, placed a hand on my hip and smiled.

"So who do I have to kill to get a bit of info around here?" I smiled sweetly.

It didn't take long for it to click with what I've done and soon they were all charging at me, hissing, clawing and growling. This is what I love about vampires. They're soooo over-dramatic.

I rolled my eyes at them and twizzled a knife around in my fingers.

"No offers? Well that's a shame. Guess I'll just have to find out for myself." and with that I threw the knife straight into one of their hearts.

It was a shame because he was cute for a vampire. Ash blond hair, ice blue eyes, pale skin (obviously) and heavy eyelashes. But I guess it was necessary. He was going to try to kill me.

"Oh so he was cute was he?" Pete said suddenly appearing beside me armed with all sorts.

"Whoa?! Since when can you read minds?" I yelled staking a vampire on my right.

"Oh for a while now. I just tend to keep out of your head. But since you went off the plan like the stupid girl you are I had no choice since we had no other communication." he replied killing five other vampires. He was good I'll admit.

"So you saw the..."

"The kiss? Yeah. Oh and just for the record he didn't have to do that to let them know you're his."

He laughed and disappeared again leaving me in the middle of now around 35 Dandies. Great friend he is. I continued to slash, stab and kill as many vampires as I could. I threw another knife, landing some vampire in the chest, but unfortunately didn't see the brown haired freak running at me. I was suddenly on the floor with the dude snapping at my neck like a feral dog. Suddenly Pete phased next to me holding Joe and Andy's wrists. He looked down at me and laughed as I struggled.

"Need some help?" he laughed.

"Ya think?!" I snapped and slashed at the vampires face, catching him on the cheek.

Pete bent down and lifted him off of me laughing again. He looked at me again still holding the vamp.

"Wanna see something cool?"

"Yeah why not."

I stood up, dusted myself down and, after realising the guys had almost killed the rest of them, I turned to look at Pete. Pete grinned at me then turned to look at the vampire.

"Now when I throw you I either want you to scream or make a "wheee" noise okay?"

"Go die!" the vampire spat in response.

Pete threw the vamp into the air. It turned out the poor guy went for the "scream your little heart out" option and I followed him with my gaze up into the sky. Well I was following him. Then he turned to a pile of dust in the middle of the air. I looked over to Pete, shocked and frowning.

"It's when we hit a certain amount of G-Force we explode." he said simply.

I gaped at him unsure how to answer and he started laughing.

"Or it could just be that Patrick shot the guy from one of the buildings over there with his crossbow...."

"Have I ever told you that you're a jerk?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Once or twice." he laughed and wandered over to Joe and Andy.

"I'll come back for you in a moment." he called over his shoulder and grabbed the two guys' wrists again, disappearing for the third time tonight and leaving me all alone.

"Oh well I guess I'll just wait here then. Covered in vampire dust. All alone. Again." I said sarcastically, sat on the floor and started fiddling with my fingernails.

"Guys. Beckett's gone back to the house. He sent me to come find-"

I knew that voice. My head shot up to look at the girl who had just appeared but she was stopped dead in her tracks. She was looking at me with the exact same expression I was looking at her with. And that's not just because we actually had the same face.

"Wednesday?!" She said.

"Sunday?!" I said at the same time.

"What happened here? What are you doing here?!" she yelled completely shocked and started coming towards me.

I stood up to meet her in the middle but before I could take a step forward Pete appeared by the side of me, grabbed me and phased.

We landed in the middle of the guys "hideout" and I fell to the floor.

"NO! What did you do that for?! You complete and utter DICK!" I screamed and cried into the floor.

"What's going on with her?" Patrick asked looking at me shocked.

"I don't know." Pete said simply and frowned at me as if I were a child.

"That was my SISTER! You know the one who's supposed to be DEAD but apparently isn't." I screamed into the floor.

"Wait your sister was there? Pete you have to go back and get her." Joe said and crouched down beside me, rubbing my back.

"No!" I yelled and jumped up.

Pete, Patrick and Joe all jumped a little but it wasn't long before they were back to normal. Pete rolled his eyes at me and sighed.

"I swear you're such an attention whore." he said obviously annoyed.

"Pete!" Patrick said clearly shocked.

"No Patrick listen. She tries to leave our house despite you wanting to protect her, she then tries to kill me and acts all high and mighty and now she's seen her "previously but no longer dead" twin sister and yet she doesn't want to go back for her. Well personally I've had enough!" he said and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Listen here jerk. Just because I didn't kill you that first time doesn't mean I'll hesitate to do it again so how about you just stop and listen for once because there is no WAY I'm explaining this twice. You do not own me. You are not better than me. YOU are a dick. And one day, if you're not careful, you're going to lose all your friends and you're going to end up dead, maybe at the hands of one of them. So how about you be a bit more considerate or shut. The. Hell. UP!" I yelled in his face, jabbing him everytime I said "You" to make sure it sticked.

He narrowed his eyes at me and opened his mouth to speak but I held up my hand.

"I'm not finished. You can't go back there because she's one of them. She's a Dandie. I heard her say that Beckett had already gone back to the mansion and that he sent her to get us. I'm guessing Brendon was coming to get me but then you turned up and took me away."

I took in a deep breath and looked at the guys. They were all looking back at me with almost the same expression, except Pete.... Amazement.

"So you're not-so-dead twin is a vampire?" Andy said.

"And you're a vampire hunter?" Joe added.

I nodded and shrugged.

"I guess so." I said simply.

"Oh this is too cool!" Joe said happily and jumped up and down.

"For you maybe." Pete said angrily.

"Oh what could possibly be wrong with you now?! It's my sister. My life. Not yours. So what could possibly be wrong." I snapped at Pete. I was getting sick of his attitude.

"I'd go into detail with everything that's wrong now that YOU'RE here but I doubt you'd let me finish without going off into a rant or touching me in some way. So how about I just say this: You're still here." he said and walked out the room.

"Oh I'm sooooo going to stake him one day." I growled slightly.

"I'll get the hoover." Joe said and skipped off into the front room.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Wednesday's gone from being a vulnerable girl to a rock hard vampire hunter completely on her own. I didn't even think she'd end up like this and I'm writing it. Anyway feel free to suggest this story to your friends and leave a few comments please. Thanks guys - Emily. x