20 Dollar Nose Bleed

The Fire.

I didn't know where Pete was. I wanted to ask him to lend me some money. I wanted a phone or something. Something that could keep me occupied in this hell hole and, after discussing it with Andy, I was told Pete was the one in charge of the money. Personally I thought that was a big mistake. I mean, I wouldn't even trust him with a slipper so why on Earth was he in charge of all the money.

"Because I'm the most reliable and the one capable of rational thinking." Pete said from his doorway.

I stopped about ten steps away from him and frowned.

"I wish you would stop doing that. People's thoughts are in their heads for a reason you know." I snapped at him.

"Look do you want the money or what?"

"Fine. I want a phone." I said placing a hand on my hip.

"Who do you have to talk to?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"You lot."

"We live in the same house."

"I have friends."

"Who all think you're dead."

"My sister's alive now."

"She's a Dandie."

"I'll talk to Brendon then."

"Also a Dandie."

"Well I don't know?! I just want something to take my mind off the fact that I'm stuck in this house with you all the time."

"You go out hunting with us now."

"Also with you. Now can you please stop trying to contradict me and move on? I just want a distraction."

"If you want a distraction then you need a hobby. Or a stripper. But I'm not buying you one of them."

I blushed furiously. Stupid boy with his stupid ideas.

"Look Peter. I don't really care what I get as long as it can drown the sound of your voice out."

Pete smiled at me smugly and winked.

"I'll see what I can do." then he disappeared.

I blinked slowly and looked around. He was completely gone. But his door was still open. I wandered forward slightly to have a look inside. It was as I remembered it and a shiver was sent down my spine. Bad memories oozed from every corner of this room but I still found myself stepping inside. I shut the door behind me. Pete was still no where to be found.
I wandered over to a table in the corner of the room and looked at it with curiosity. There was a letter on the desk but it was too dark for me to read it. Probably should have left the door open. I sighed and opened the drawer. Now I know I'm intruding but I wanted to know more about the vampire that doesn't kill humans but can't stand them either. Well he can't stand me either. I found his Ipod and took it out of the drawer eyeing it carefully but the curiosity overwhelmed me and I found myself wandering over to his bed.

I laid on top of the covers and put the headphones in. I didn't dare search through his music and didn't really care much for what he might be listening to so I just pressed play. A bass guitar strummed out of the tiny buds in a rhythmic and indulging way. I glanced at the Ipod screen. It stated:

Fall Out Boy
Dance, Dance.


I frowned slightly and closed my eyes letting the rhythm take me.

Pete's POV.

I walked back into my room with a brand new Iphone. I wasn't going to give it her yet. She didn't deserve it. I opened my drawer and placed it beside my Ipod. Only that wasn't there.... I turned to look around the room and my eyes settled on my bed where Wednesday was asleep. Great.

I stood there awkwardly for about five minutes before I heard a smash from one of the rooms and Patrick yell. Well there was no point in waking her.

"Pete! Get down here now!"

I took one last look at the sleeping girl and ran out of the room.

Wednesday's POV.

I was dreaming, obviously. Sunday was stood infront of me looking as graceful as ever if not more so. She smiled and walked towards me. I could see her mouth moving but couldn't hear what she was saying and then all of a sudden it was like a hearing aid being turned on. The sudden outburst of sound made me complain and grip my ear, trying to shield it from any outside sounds

"Wednesday?" I heard Sunday's cool voice flow over me but I could also feel it weirdly.

"Wednesday??" she said a little louder touching my arm slightly.

"What is it?" I said removing my hand from my ear.

"We haven't got much time-"

"This is my dream. We've got as long as we need."

"Erm no it's not. This is a temporary form of communication, capable only when the subjects mind is weak or on the verge of sleep." she explained. She was smarter as a vampire.

"Did he turn you?" I asked looking at her and squinting against the blaring light.

"Yes." she said knowing who I meant without me having to voice his name.

"Did you ask him to?"

"No."

"Do you regret his decision?"

"Not always. I was fine until I found you today. The first few months we're difficult but what do you expect." she said shrugging.

"Hm. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I couldn't. It's too risky. Anyway you need to listen to me. You need to leave here as soon as possible."

"Why do I?" I asked but felt my body being shaken.

"You need to hur-"

"Wednesday wake up!"

I tried to block out any sounds of the outside world and focus on Wednesday.

"I need to what?"

"Get out Wednesday! Ru-"

Wednesday? Get up!!" Someone screamed my name and shook me vigorously.

My eyes snapped open to see Pete hovering over me. He looked scared.

"Come on we need to get out the house. Now Wednesday!" he yelled and pulled me upright.

I just stared around the room blankly unsure of what was happening. Pete lost his control and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. Then he stormed out of the room as fast as he could.

Was it just me or was this house really hot?

We went downstairs and out the door where the rest of the guys were already waiting. Pete put me down next to Joe and Patrick. I frowned at Patrick.

"Care to explain?" I said unhappy at having been woken up from my nap.

"Wednesday you might want to sit down for a while." Patrick said and sat down on the curb with me.

My heart sunk and I felt the colour rush from my face.

"What is it Patrick? What's happening?" I asked honestly scared now.

"There's been a fire. In you're room. Almost everything's gone."
♠ ♠ ♠
So guys I'm thinking of creating a new story only this one would just be original fiction. What do you all think?
Anyway there's the chapter. Share, comment, Subscribe. Do what you do basically. Thanks - Emily. :P
By the way this was finished at 2:46 in the morning. I love this time of day. :D x